ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys I like PK's entry in the show. He's a much better actor than other side actors in the past. But I am trying to understand what is his agenda. I mean I know he's a positive character and he knows about Aadhya's feelings for Jai. But do you think he is trying to get Jai to confess his feelings or he is helping Aadhya hiding her feelings. Where is this marriage track heading? Your thoughts.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PranPriye thumbnail
I think, he is trying to provoke Jai into realising and confessing his love for Aadhya.. He said that his bride will come from Subhankar's family only - I guess, he is referring to Diya.
As per me, this "Fake" marriage track will lead to Jai's confession and Jai & Aadhya's marriage track with Roopa creating problems for them.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
PK is a positive character. I don't think he will cause problems for JaiDhya.

He might get with Diya so I do not think he a threat to JaiDhya. Infact I like his scenes with Jai he will make him confess soon.
ani25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

I think, he is trying to provoke Jai into realising and confessing his love for Aadhya.. He said that his bride will come from Subhankar's family only - I guess, he is referring to Diya.

As per me, this "Fake" marriage track will lead to Jai's confession and Jai & Aadhya's marriage track with Roopa creating problems for them.

Yeah I think so too Jai will realize his feelings after this track. But I don't think that marriage track should start so quickly. I would love to see them enjoying this phase and hide it from Roopa for now. Until they are strong enough to face all the troubles she brings in.
ani25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supernatural_10

PK is a positive character. I don't think he will cause problems for JaiDhya.

He might get with Diya so I do not think he a threat to JaiDhya. Infact I like his scenes with Jai he will make him confess soon.

Yeah I don't think that PK is negative, like I said in my original post that he's positive and he's not trying to create any problems. But I was saying whether he's helping Aadhya in her decision or making Jai Realize. I hope Jai confess soon without Roopa's interference. figners crossed.. ðŸ˜Š
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani25

Yeah I think so too Jai will realize his feelings after this track. But I don't think that marriage track should start so quickly. I would love to see them enjoying this phase and hide it from Roopa for now. Until they are strong enough to face all the troubles she brings in.

I agree with you.. I would love to see meaningful JaiDhya scenes as well as their friends and family scenes provided they tone down Roopa a bit. This serial has good actors esp. the lead pair but I feel the execution of tracks is a problem. From Aishwarya, they jumped straight into P.K. track , which is feeling repetitive now. I wish the team focuses more on youth and internet problems rather than bringing love triangles with Samrat / Aishwarya / P.K. all the time and Aadhya marriage tracks.