Chandni Bhagwanani QUITS Colors' Roop

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Chandni Bhagwanani who enjoyed her first success in the South market with her Telugu movie Ratham along with Geetanand has been part of the Colors show Roop- Mard Ka Naya Swaroop.

She has been essaying the role of Palak who has been the confidante and silent admirer of Roop (Shashank Vyas). There was an interesting love triangle between the characters Palak, Roop and Ishika (Donal Bisht) which nevber took off.

News coming in is that Chandni will now be quitting the show owing to creative reasons.

As per a reliable source, "Chandni has put down her papers and has been relieved too from the show.

When contacted, Chandni confirmed the news to IWMBuzz.com saying, "Yes, it is true that I am not part of Roop now. I was brought in as the other lead in the show with a proper love triangle planned. But the track never happened. I do not want to be wasted as an actor. I expressed what I felt, served my notive period and now am out of the show.

Chandni has yet another Telugu movie for release in the month of February 2019.

Wish you best of luck, Chandni!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sab Donal madam ki meherbani hai ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ŽðŸž
Good luck for ur future endeavors chandini 
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Palak's character never got its due justice post leap Shame on the makers who are dancing on the tunes of one actress whose character they have shown too negative now fake whitewashing Ishika is the worst character in this show and will forever remain for me They are ruining this show for one disgusting character Ishika
They cannot afford Palak's replacement too because they are too insecure for their disgusting Ishika ðŸ‘ŽðŸžI hate ishika with all my heart ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

Good luck Chandini for ur journey ahead 

Edited by kate-nic - 5 years ago
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree with chandni.Her role is completely wasted.She is a better actress than the lead and more natural in her acting.She should try something worth her talent.Good decision.