~Mystery in the Woods~ [IF-NC-Entry]

StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Prompt 5

What happens when you fall for a mysterious neighbor and then one fine day he goes missing? When I start digging in deep i find something fishy. He was not what I thought him to be and then when he comes back in my life he is a changed person. Will I be able to have the same feelings for him? Will I be able to confess my love or will there be an entry of another person that will alter everything?

:

Cover Credit: Koeli_Appy

Teaser

"Handsome boys are assholes" I declared and my friends looked at me jaw dropped.

I never liked handsome boys. Actually, I never liked them after getting dumped by a gorgeously handsome jerk. He was cheating on me and I caught him red-handed. I hated handsome boys since then.

"Sezal, I understand your hatred towards them but remember I have a good and handsome boyfriend?" Tanya, my best friend said.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you." I said as that moron's face came in front of my eyes.

Tanya and Dhruv has been dating for 2 and half years now. Dhruv is a nice boy, amazing friend and very good boyfriend. I felt assured when I felt my other best friend Leher's hand on my shoulder. These two has been my support system since forever. I decided to drop the two in their respective houses and then to my home.

I parked my car in the garage and a sound of some vehicle caught my attention. I turned around to find a large truck stopping in front of my building. A guy of my age climbed down the passenger seat and I kept looking at him. He was breathtakingly handsome. He was so handsome that no girl will think twice before giving her life for him. Not even me.

Did I just think that for a handsome young fellow?

His eyes were so hypnotic that I kept looking at him. And suddenly, his eyes caught mine.

Shit.

But I couldn't take my eyes off and kept looking at him. He did the same but didn't say a word and asked the truck driver to help him shift the stuffs inside.

Did he just ignore me?

I decided to do the same. I locked my garage moved towards my apartment only to find my new neighbor shifting his thing to the empty apartment in my floor.

He looked at me again but said nothing, again. Still, I cannot ignore his handsome-ness. Am I crushing on my new, mysterious neighbor??

Edited by PrincessAish - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow interesting waiting for the updates eagerly
Sanskruthi thumbnail