It feels great to be on the set of Naagin 3 : Aditi Sharma

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

After essaying the lead role of Meera in Zee TV's Kaleerein, Aditi Sharma will now join the cast of Colors' supernatural thriller, Naagin 3 produced by Balaji Telefilms. We at IWMBuzz.com reported this exclusively. If you have missed reading it, you can get a glance here.

She will play the role of Shivli, a super-rich girl who will be forced into marrying Mahir (Pearl V Puri).

Says Aditi, "Since it is a supernatural thriller, I cannot be talking much about the role or track. All I can say is that this will be a cameo. I play a very important role.

On asked why she picked up this role she states, "This is a Balaji show and it is the top show. I have some opportunities in my hand right now. But I am waiting for something really good and different. Frankly, I do not like sitting idle. Also, in the time available, I wanted to try my hands at something interesting. I wanted to keep myself busy. And when Balaji Telefilms offered this role, I wanted to take it up.

"It is great to be on the Naagin sets. It is a new experience which will help me in learning more about my craft. It is a lovely role. I hope it is a good decision which will help me in my future perspectives.

Best of luck, Aditi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ok seems Shivli is Bela in disguise. She will eventually to be turned out to be Bela... 
ye Mahir kitni bar shadi ke liye forced hoga bhai 😆
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Again wedding? And Mukta doesn't want to call it trash?😆

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This Mahir is ready to marry any one ..why he so despo ..he k o wS he is in memory loss .,why so despo for women 
Vish too forced to marry right ..but Mahir too eager to marry 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ditto ...wondering the same ..😕 🤢

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

This Mahir is ready to marry any one ..why he so despo ..he k o wS he is in memory loss .,why so despo for women 

Vish too forced to marry right ..but Mahir too eager to marry 

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
My love aditi ❤️...u are back❤️...
Can't wait dear
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Happy to see Aditi back on a show 😳
Hope she is Bela in disguise only tho..or things are getting wayyy complicated now 😆