Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i really want to know what is the back story ,why have they captured the vishkanyas
and i really dont like this raj guru person.i actually want sitara to meet her mom 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes the back story of the viah Kanya will be there but it will be only Sitaar to discover or maybe instances where Vrinda may narrate or thro Raj Gueu who is highly disliked for his treatement on both sides of Vishkanya and sitaara may spill out.

In coming episode Viraaj is captured by Vrinda & her sisters but since Sitaara is said to be dead to them rajguru gets Viraaj Back & saves him.

There will be time when Vrinda may suspect that someone is harboring shelter for Viraaj & not RajGuru if they can view in a mirror screen putsode the dakshin dwaar like previously the n they will know rajguru lied and Sitaara is alive.

But also since she is wearing the pendent necklace he may have disconnected any sign of them Vishkanya getting to kbow abt Sitaara.

But it will be interesting to see how these things develop & Vrinda gets to know abt her daughter alive & gaurding Viraaj as she has only hatered and revenge for Ratan & his family & kuldeep.