Jan 5th Mini Highlights Guddans Detectivegiri

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Guddan coming back is sort of putting closure & finding answers to the how, who why the wedding happened.  Today Guddan & 3 Bahus were all doing Dectivegiri. It wasn't Jindal House but CID investigation  ๐Ÿ˜†

Januar 5th Mini highlights 
  • Guddan confesses to AJ that in your eyes I didn't see the kidnapper. It's important for her to find the kidnapper.
  • Guddan says I know you are not chutkis kidnapper, it's battle for Dil over Dimmag
  • AJ confesses that I know you didn't marry me for money, but evidence says something else n my heart something else. I go with facts Dimmag over Dil
  • Guddan mini cute challenge to her husband she says let's see who wins my My Heart or your Mind๐Ÿ‘
  • Saru fell broke her leg
  • Next morning Dadi & Lalla scene, the son is irritated that Dadi is supporting her Gudiya, Dadi has complete faith on her, she tells her son I trust her to find the Kidnapper & mastermind 
  • Sacrastic Lalla calls wifey Genius
  • Dadi prays to Kanha Ji to keep Akshan together so she can see her Lalla's heir 
  • She wants Kanhaji to do something in 3 days so both realize they are Pati- Patni 
  • Guddan n Dadi pakora scene
  • Guddan opened the lid, bottle flew from her hand, injured n blinded Lakshmi
  • Guddan tell Dadi finding clues about the kidnapper in wedding video n photos
  • Akshan room Guddan is searching the wedding video n photos for clues in finding the kidnapper
  • AJ comes to pick his laptops, he had important presentation but madam didn't save.
  •  They have argument, AJ in anger say I don't want you to prove me innocent 
But Guddan says it's important because someone kidnapped her Chukti
  • Anything could have happened
  • I want to know the person who is responsible for our wedding 
  • The person who made it possible for me to be here in this room

• She turns around and cries but AJ observes wifey n tears falling on her hand which she wipes. 
  • To lighten the situation n her mood he says I am leaving my laptop, please wipe your tears n after your Dectivegiri is finished please give my laptop
  • He leaves, Guddan continues her search n finds a video
  • Durga is spying on Guddan n wondering what she is upto with wedding photo
Precap: Looks like Guddan & Durga teaming up, Guddans mask party idea, Perv in police uniform coming seeing Party preparation, Perv trying to get the box from under Akshan bed
Bahu # 1 Sarawasti 
the same night 

Today one of the best scene was Saru getting injured while she was trying to do evesdropping on her Sasurji & Saasu Maa. 
She was trying to listen to them but the ladder fell.  ๐Ÿคฃ She was hanging on to holding the window bar, her situation was similar to how Monkeys hand fromtree branches but here this Chorni Monkey was frightened of falling n injuring herself. 

But in the end her hand slipped she fell n injured her leg. ๐Ÿ‘ Her second mini Karma served, spying, being nosy on married couple is bad & especially newlyweds๐Ÿ˜‰

Love how Lakshmi was shocked, the nail fail flew from her hand, her facial  expression was priceless. How she dragged Saru from the floor to her room, putting Saru in more pain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Bahu# 2 Lakshmi Bahu  
Next morning, Lakshmi was spying in the kitchen while Guddan was videoing Dadi making pakoras. Dadi asked Guddan to get more mirchi while opening the bottle it flew mircalously n opened n landed  in Lakshmi eye. 
Without being caught, Poor Lakshmi she couldn't scream ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

After getting Mirchi in her eyes, a blind Lakshmi with her eyes closed collide with Saru, even injuring her more๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

The best part both Were irratating n troubling Durga more. she told her consisters I cannot rely on you, n you both cannot help me๐Ÿ‘
Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jaisise ko taisa karma is a b ๐Ÿ‘
I want now Durga to suffer the same ๐Ÿ˜ก
Piku_S thumbnail
Don't miss the episode it has everything, today unkownly Guddans two third of Bahus got their punishment served. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Don't miss the episode it has everything, today unkownly Guddans two third of Bahus got their punishment served.  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Any akshan scenes?๐Ÿ˜Š
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such an Amazing epi it was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A mix of emotions, comedy & drama too๐Ÿ˜›

Both Bahus deserve what they got today I sware I was Roflng๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Anjaane mein hi sahi par indirectly via Guddan donom bahuvom ko apne karmo ki chotu si saza mil hi gaya๐Ÿ˜†

Akshan scenes were well portrayedโญ๏ธ ab dekhna yeh hoga DIL v/s DIMAAG mein jeet kiski hogi๐Ÿ˜‰

I DONT CARE bol bol ke Apne Biwi ji ke aasu nahi dekh paate Jindal sahab๐Ÿคช

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: shining89

Any akshan scenes? ๐Ÿ˜Š

They have couple, I will do analysis 
Guddan coming back is sort of putting closure & finding answers to the how, who why the wedding happened. 

Mini highlights 
  • Guddan confesses to AJ that in your eyes I didn't see the kidnapper. It's important for her to find the kidnapper.
  • Guddan says I know you are not chutkis kidnapper, it's battle for Dil over Dimmag
  • AJ confesses that I know you didn't marry me for money, but evidence says something else n my heart something else. I go with facts Dimmag over Dil
  • Guddan mini cute challenge to her husband she says let's see who wins my My Heart or your Mind๐Ÿ‘
  • Next morning Dadi & Lalla scene, the son is irritated that Dadi is supporting her Gudiya, Dadi has complete faith on her, she tells her son I trust her to find the Kidnapper & mastermind 
  • Dadi prays to Kanha Ji to keep Akshan together so she can see her Lalla's heir 
  • She wants Kanhaji to do something in 3 days so both realize they are Pati- Patni 
  • Akshan room Guddan is searching the wedding video n photos for clues in finding the kidnapper
  • AJ comes to pick his laptops, he had important presentation but madam didn't save.
Anything could have happened
I want to know the person who is responsible for our wedding 
The person who made it possible for me to be here in this room
She turns around and cries but AJ observes wifey n tears falling on her hand which she wipes. 
To lighten the situation n her mood he says I am leaving my laptop, please wipe your tears n after your Dectivegiri is finished please give my laptop
He leaves, Guddan continues her search n finds a video

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Piku*

They have couple, I will do analysis 
Guddan coming back is sort of putting closure & finding answers to the how, who why the wedding happened. 

Mini highlights 
  • Guddan mini cute challenge to her husband she says let's see who wins my My Heart or your Mind ๐Ÿ‘
Anything could have happened
I want to know the person who is responsible for our wedding 
The person who made it possible for me to be here in this room
She turns around and cries but AJ observes wifey n tears falling on her hand which she wipes. 
To lighten the situation n her mood he says I am leaving my laptop, please wipe your tears n after your Dectivegiri is finished please give my laptop
He leaves, Guddan continues her search n finds a video

โญ๏ธ Can't wait to watch the episode!!!
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update :) 
Two scene which made my day:

•  Dadi praying for her Lalla's heir was so heartwarming. It goes on to show that she is so hopeful for a normal and loving family for Akshat, not one that is need based like his adopted sons and DILs who only care about themselves 
  • Akshat getting so affected by his wife's tears that he tries to make her happy by giving her his laptop in spite of his important presentation. Goes on to show that he is ready to share his belongings willingly. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today's episode was really well balanced ๐Ÿ˜Š
Best part for me was AJ discomfort with Guddu's tears ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the highlights 

I love Dadi prayer for AKSHAN

Please don't drag 3 days for weeks and hope find the real truth about Perv