Akela in 2 months break! Sony

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
' Akela' To Go Off Air
[14 Dec 2006]

The Sony channel has decided to discontinue its B P Singh produced thriller AKELA from December 30 but it will be back after the Cricket World Cup in March. However, Sudhanshu Pandey will not be part of the new series as the Fireworks Productions, which is producing the serial, is not very happy with his abusive and late coming habits. A source reveals, 'he used to come late on the sets and even abuse the executive producers. His high handedness could not be controlled.'

However, Sudhanshu denied the accusations saying if he were so abusive on the sets by now he would have been infamous in the industry. As far as his late coming was concerned it did happen due the nature of outdoor shooting. One has to travel long distances and it is possible that some time there was some delay but no shooting was cancelled due to this. Meanwhile, he expressed his desire to work in the serial for second season but only if he had time to spare.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
sidhusu was best but now its just 2 much now. Why is he doing it ???? 😕
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I WANT MY SUDU!!!!! depending on who the ne guy is, i'm not gonna watch it. I want my SUDU(sudhanshu)
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would like Rajeev Khandelwal to play the part of Ranbir. 😳
WillSmith456 thumbnail
delay happens some times but still producers need to be a bit considered as well

zaz06 thumbnail
i want rajeev 2 play the part of ranbir 2 😊
--Evon-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know who will suit da role 😕 😕 😕
WillSmith456 thumbnail
yeh sudhanshu pandey is the best of the best yaarassssssssssssssssssssssss 😭

Cheers for sudhanshu

😭