4th Jan not so brief update [completed]

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
----> the phone is dropped

----> Akshan bent to pick that up

----> both bang their head & share an eyelock remembering all past moments

----> Guddu takes the phone & down stairs AJ moves from balcony to window 

----> Guddu goes to the main door & turns to give a last look at dadi, then turns her back 

----> AJ tries to look away but Guddu gives a last look at him which he ever returns 

----> Guddu finally decides to move forward & remembers her grih pravesh while leaving

----> Dadi waves her bye, all leave the hall except dadi who turns & gives a look at AJ

----> AJ walks inside the room lost when Guddu's voice calls him, he looks at her jhula remembering her indirect taunts at him through kathoor.

----> frustrated he shuts the balcony door, & faces Antra's painting

----> he vents out his frustration at her saying, that both she & dadi are looking at him as if he told Guddu to leave or he has cheated her, while she knows both are not true then what is his fault ? 

----> he moves away & removes his shirt

----> Again starts at antra, saying, i always knew & stated, i won't give your place to anyone, my life is filled with your beautiful memories...then how can i let in someone else let alone Guddu with whom, he has nothing in common. If he is east, she is west, if he likes safai, she makes mess. Its good she left cause it was namumkin to nibhao rishta with her & to stay with anyone else other than you seems namumkin.
Mujse na ho payega

---> Saru & Laxmi are dancing in the hall

----> Durga comes & they praise her & ask her to celebrate but she says she won't till she is sure she won't return

----> They say she already left, & there is no scope for her to return & they are celebrating for so long isn't that enough ?

----> Durga says, she is Guddu, the spreed with which she left, she can return with double

----> Saru & laxmi tell less do a count down to 10 & if she doesn't return, she won't

---> They countdown till 9 & asks Durga to celebrate, Durga replies they didn't count 10 yet

----> they pronounce 10 together & ask her to see she didn't come yet but they Guddu's voice is heard, "Daadi"

----> All 3 shocked &turn back to see Guddu enter with her signature smile

----> Guddu keeps calling daadi but Durga stands in her way saying she knew it, she won't leave so soon

----> Guddu replies she knew the moment she returns, she will be angry & she truly wanted to go to her mayka but in the auto her father called her to inform, her "sade saati" started & she shouldn't go outdoor for 3-4 days atleast or else, alot of musibaat will befall on her sasural

----> She says no matter how much they dislike each other, she can't let musibaat come on the family hence she came back

-----> Dadi come & hugs her & she narrates the same story to her adding she will leave within 3-4 days

-----> Dadi says yap she understood, Durga frustrated interferes saying they don't belive this nonsense

-----> Dadi replies so what ? her maykewale do, so they have to. 

----> She tells dadi, she will take the bag later but now she is very hungry

----> Dadi takes her saying, she will feed her

----> Durga keeps calling dadi from back which goes unheard

----> Dadi brings her inside room & shuts the door when Guddu asks where is the food

----> Dadi tells her, she will give her food but 1st she needs to tell her the truth, why she came back so fast ?

----> Guddu tries to repeat the story but dadi tells hes she know she doesn't believe such nonsense & if doesn't admit then she will call bhushan to confirm her words

----> Guddu stops her & tries to repeat same again but dadi asks her to stop acting & admit the truth

----> Durga wonders Guddu definitely came back for some other reason other than "sade saati" & that needs to be found out

----> Guddu confesses to dadi she came bask for "eyes" & Dadi asks, "eyes" ?

----> Guddu confused aren't you ? she says i was to but when i sat in the auto, my batti jal gai 

---> Dadi asks , "batti?" , Aakhen ? konsi batti ? Kiski akhen ?

---> Guddu replies " Lalla Ki ! i meant, aap ki lalla ki aur humare husband ki.."

---> She tells while leaving when she dropped her phone & lights went out, AJ was very close to her & his eyes reflected, truth, honesty, sincerity, humanity, it had chinta for her.

----> She thought, the one with those eyes can't do kidnap her sister to marry her

----> the kidnapper's eyes had fereb, shaitaniyat, she can never forget those daravni eyes

----> Dadi tells her now do you realize, Lalla didn't do it, he can't do it 

---> Guddu replies yes but if not him then who ? she tells she would find out within 3 days

----> Dadi says yes she trusts her & the kidnapper needs to be exposed & she will be with her in this

---> Dadi & Guddu hugs

---> Laxmi tells may be Guddu is saying truth

---> Durga says can't be Guddu isn't that straight

---> Saru & laxmi tell they would find out what she is upto, Saru tells she won't leave Guddu for a moment & Laxmi tells she would keep her eyes on her

----> All three look determined

-----> AJ can't sleep as he keeps staring at Guddu's empty jhula 

----> He remember a flashback where Guddu was setting chadar on his bed in her messy way when AJ enters. He gets irritated & asks her what is she doing but she doesn't listen as had headphone in her ears. He removes it & tells her, this isn't the right way to do it, & shows her by doing it himself. Then Guddu asks him, by sleeping in tera mera chaadar will his dreams be tera mera too ? then throws some of her philosophy which he doesn't get but just shakes his head.

----> Back in present he goes sets, Guddu's bed i.e jhula when Guddu comes & surprises him

---> She tells him seems like now he has started to get her philosophy & asks him for whom he is setting the bed as she wasn't here

----> He is shocked & tells her he doesn't like messed up stuff, & counter questions her why is she back ? did she leave something again

---> Guddu shakes her head in no then yes

---> saru tries to listen to their conversation from below

---> inside room Guddu is unpacking & AJ is constantly bugging her to tell the truth

---> She tells about "sade saati" but AJ asks her to explain the concept of sade saati as he doesn't know 

---> Guddu starts biting nail & AJ warns her not to lie as she bites her nail when she lies

---> he bugs her sternly & she blurts out " she wants to prove him innocent of the accusations on him" 

-----------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Today's episode was mind blowing 👏

Separation however should have been stretched in today's episode atleast ...the two getting those beautiful flashbacks being the main reason 😳😆
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Today's episode was mind blowing 👏

Separation however should have been stretched in today's episode atleast ...the two getting those beautiful flashbacks being the main reason 😳😆

i guess there is some other twist Guddu met on the way which will be revealed later 
but seeing AJ's state, he was really broken after she left & was tying to find excuses on how it is not possible for him to accept her. 
He was really frustrated in the room when he asked her does she enjoys this coming-going drama as that had deeply impacted him.
lets see where it goes ...