Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is this forum so inactive? The last time anything was posted was on 26 December 2018. I'm writing this to understand whether I should join or not. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am wondering the same thing. This show has a very positive outlook some times and also has the necessary drama. There is lot of scope for discussion but forum seems inactive don't know why.😕
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree with u ..I posted few topic but very few respond or no respond...I have stopped now ..sad part is .its a good soap but no one love to active in this forum ðŸ¤”
Sakhile thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluecool

I am wondering the same thing. This show has a very positive outlook some times and also has the necessary drama. There is lot of scope for discussion but forum seems inactive don't know why. 😕

Come you and I try to keep the forum active. We make threads and reply to each other.  Maybe others will join.
Sakhile thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Totally agree with u ..I posted few topic but very few respond or no respond...I have stopped now ..sad part is .its a good soap but no one love to active in this forum  🤔

Come you and I try to keep the forum active. We make threads and reply to each other.  Maybe others will join.