Zoya's Bepannah love- My final analysis of BP

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
" Maanti hu khuda tumhi ho, tu hi to rehbar mera
ab iss khalipan mein bhi tu pass mere khada"

The show starts with Zoya making a beautiful heart out of mud. The heart is somewhat imperfect, but she makes it lovingly for her husband Yash. We are made to understand it is their wedding anniversary and chirpy Zoya asks servants in the house do they understand what she has made. They are confused. Finally Yash comes and accept it. Zoya says her husband will love any imperfect thing she had made and will appreciate her. Because he loves her and he is the only one who had understood her. She tries to hug him and Yash says dont hug as he will get dirty. Zoya says what she made was in love and in the process if some mud ended up in her dress and body is that a big problem. Yash smiles. But we understand he is no so happy with that hug. 

The mud on Zoya. Yes Zoya was the girl who crossed the threshold of her house and married Yash. Because she loved him. She brazed the questions of the society for him. She didnt care about the mud that fell on her, because she believed that mud happened because she was creating something for love. Yash will never mind. She believed her Yash, her pride will be always upheld by her husband. 

But little did Zoya knew the mud that fell on her in marrying Yash belonged only to her. As the castle of illusions break she understands her husband was not happy with her. She couldnt be a friend to him and he had affair with another woman and was going to be the father of her child at the time of his death. Her love, her rebellion, her identity, her choice everything fails as she comes and fall in the pool of mud. That w\as the truth of her love. She got dirty and he went scott free putting all problems on her. He proclaimed to the world indirectly she was a wrong woman and a wrong choice for a man. 

In Zoya's life who carries the pain of rejection, pain of proven wrong comes the man Aditya. Husband of Pooja with whom Yash had affair. They had fight, yet they end up sharing an unnamed bond due to the shared tragedy.When Zoya decides to be his fake wife for the sake of Zosh he warns her whatever she is doing she will be responsible for the outcome of it. 
Zoya retorts she has been in real marriage what is there to be afraid in fake marriage as she ties the mangalsutra herself. But soon Zoya realizes doesnt matter Aditya tied the MS or she tied it herself she needs him to carry the act as they are hubby wife for the client. 
Though fighting and irritating each other they carry the act. The most important thing to be noted was Aditya never allows a finger to be raised at Zoya. He manages all her conditions. But in the end when the truth comes out Zoya sits as a spectacle in front of the world. Her mother in law calling her characterless. The world questioning her character. When world is throwing mud at her, Aditya takes her hand with no thought of what the world will think about him. The mud doesnt matter to him because he knew why she did what she did. She wanted to save company, she wanted to save jobs. Else she would not have crossed the threshold. As a friend he walks with her. 

Their unnamed bond get tested further when Mr Hooda to save Adiya put all the blame of Poosh murder on Yash calling him depressed. And that argument indirectly puts blame on Zoya as the cause of depression. Zoya wants to prove the truth that Poosh were having EMA and were planning to have a new life. Yash was not depressed. She wants to do it for her dignity. Aditya doesnt agree and they fight. Sakshi Pooja's mother intervenes and blame Aditya for not growing up and accuses him of being responsible for Pooja aborting their baby a fact Aditya was not aware of. Aditya breaks and it breaks Zoya too. She stands at a distance unable to help him. Unable to support him as he falls. The whole night her heart aches for the man who was with her in the most tiring times. Her respect for him increases as next day he gives statement to judge on Yash not under depression.

But before she could thank him properly Aditya goes for Paris. Zoya runs zosh successfully and gets best entreprenur award. In the award function she thanks Aditya and proclaims to the world Aditya is responsible for  her success and tells Aditya hooda whether he is in front of her or not he is always with her.  From Aditya brother Arjun she hears his family sorely misses Aditya. Zoya once again crosses the threshold to bring back Aditya. She creates a rumour Hooda family is missing. Aditya doesnt come by evening, hooda family is angry and finally police catches her. She is handcuffed and brought to Hooda house as the culprit responsible for the rumour. Aditya's mother Anjana is angry and pushes her. But before she falls she is held by Aditya who has returned. Once again he doesnt allow the mud on her. The mud she has taken for him. 

Their friendship blossoms into love and and on her wedding day once again Zoya crosses the threshold of her house for a man. This time Aditya. But unlike Yash who was shutting between his family in Mumbai and Zoya in Mussorie, when Anjana refuses to accept Zoya Aditya walks out. He doesnt allow the mud to be on her alone. He shares the mud because he too loved her. 

Post their marriage Zoya is faced with blackmailer. She is forced to do things that are embarassing for Hooda family. Without knowing the reason Aditya supports her. He shares all the ugly things that come her way. Never once tells he will get dirty. When he knows the truth they decide to play the game with blackmailer. They create an illusion they are fighting and once again Zoya crosses the threshold and does things which she wouldnt have done otherwise. Like sending her MIL to jail. Creating chaoes in KC party etc. Finally the blackmailer understand the game and decide to give back to Adiya. They come to Hooda house. The woman who is the mother of Mr Hooda's lover Pallavi claims Rajvir is his son with Pallavi. Aditya is angry and has a tiif with his father and step brother. He shouts he will kill his dad and inspite of Zoya trying to stop him, walks out. 

He gets drunk and comes home. While Zoya goes out in search of him. When she comes back she sees her unconscious husband with a bloody knife in hand and Mr Hooda dead. The whole world calls Aditya the killer of his dad and Aditya doesnt remember anything. He too believes he killed his dad in fit of rage. Only Zoya tells it is not done by him. 

Rajvir offers a deal to Zoya that he will give proof of Aditya innocence if she spends one night with him. Finding no other way, seeing her husband in depression, Zoya ties the MS on her own and crosses the threshold for him, for her husband, for the man she loves. She jumps into the mud for her love. 

But what she get is question from Aditya that how will he see her. How will she prove she is pure after cutting a deal to spend a night with another man. She is angry and walks out telling she is not going to give Agnipareeksha because Aditya is not Ram. 

She goes back to her parents. Once again mud on her, her choice questioned, her identity questioned. Seeing her dad suffering she goes to banglore to do a course on clinical pyschology. Post its completion once again destiny brings her to Mumbai. In all her anger when she sees Aditya struggling to handle his mentally sick mother, she offers help with the conditiion that she wont come in front of him. Aditya takes the help of the unseen nurse as his mom is happy. 

Once again she comes to Hooda house, lights the lamp, opens the window of the bedroom she had shared with Aditya. She remembers the beautiful moments she spend with him, but his question brings her back to present. Destiny brings them face to face on Aditya's birthday. They fight and she walks out. But on Anjana insistence comes back to Hooda house. Once again she fights with Aditya. It is shown that neither him nor she had shared their issue with anyone outside. But they hurt each other with words. Aditya goes out in anger. 

Then news come a body is found and they are asked to check if it is that of Aditya. In the mortuary first time Zoya feels a sense of loss. She remembers how she had seen the face of her first husband Yash. Her hand shakes as she tries to lift the sheet. But inspectr comes with Rajvir nani who says the body is that of Rajvir. Zoya is relieved to see Aditya. Nani apologizes to Zoya for destroying her life. 

Meanwhile news comes that Anjana cut her wrist. They rush to hospital and as they see Anjana is getting ok in ICU Aditya says sorry to Zoya. She doesnt heed and walks away. Aditya's sectrary Mili comes and ask her to give Aditya a chance. She tells her boss is living but has no life. Not everyone get their love reciprocated. Whatever issue they have she ask them to resolve. Zoya doesnt tell anything. 

She gets a prescription is requested to bring it from the medicine room. When she is searching for that Aditya comes there. She asks why he came. He says she called. She tells she didnt call him and wants to rush out from the room, but someone had locked the room. 

With no option to go out she turns and face Aditya. He says he had broken the promise of not leaving her, still ask him to give him a chance. Zoya asks why. He tells he cant live without her. She questions why. Aditya tells about meeting with nani and the truth she shared. Zoya mocks so you got proof of my purity so you have come. He tells no, he has come because she was right. He is not Ram he is just an idiot. He touches her tenderly telling they met late, now it is again late. If not now when they will live. The medicine prescription falls from her hand as she touches his hand and allows him to kiss her forehead. 

When Zoya had received the divorce papers from Yash she had come broken and questioned Yash. What did she get in turn of her bepannah love. That day Aditya stood behind her, listening to her questions when she didnt get any answers from Yash. That journey had took her to almost death because she didnt turn to see Aditya,her life standing behind her. 
In the medicine room she turns and faces him. She questions him and this time it is not silence she gets. She gets answers. She gets it from her husband she was right. He was wrong. Ram understood why his wife crossed the Lakshman Rekha. Ram understood his Sita belonged only to him. But for him to understand that truth that nani had to remind Rajvir wanted vengeance.  

Only then he could realize she crossed the threshold for him. She had always crossed the threshold in love, in his love, trusting him. The mud on her was the result of creating something in her love. He should have understood it then and should have touched her, hugged her, kissed her without thinking about anyone. It was late still that day he was overlooking the deal and the resultant mud that is on her. Because she had only loved him. If he becomes a bit dirty with that mud of her love he was fine with it. Just like she had colored herself in his love, he wanted to color himself in her love. 

Zoya had loved both men the same way. But with one she made him khuda, but he put her in mud. The second one though he didnt understand it at first, when he realized the truth, accepts the color of that mud which is in his name.  Taking the entire blame of the incident onto himself he makes her devi worthy of Pooja upholding her pride, her Yash. When he makes her his Lakshmi keeping her in his heart, ignoring the mud that has happened because of her love for him, he becomes Narayan himself. What more he needs with a woman whose love will shower anything and everything he wants at his feet, if he beholds her in his heart. 

Zoya's love finally find its destination in Aditya's heart and she decides to remain there for eternity, for not one life, but every life. Because only in his heart that love will find expression and she will remain timeless. Zoya in which Aditya is there 😃
Edited by shruthiravi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalithaaa thumbnail
Beautifully put. The mud on Zoya. Yes Zoya was the girl who crossed the threshold of her house and married Yash. Because she loved him.
  these lines have my heart. 
Edited by lalithaaa - 5 years ago
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Sruthi u took us through the entire journey of 8 months of Bepannaah...Two Strangers and One accident which changes their Life...Zoya and Aditya...I will forever cherish the story of these two which has love, passion, pain, betrayal, friendship, romance and every other emotion...Once again sruthi very well written...no words to explain...😳👏
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks Lalita. The mud was the most prominent for me when I watched things in retrospective
Shabla even I relived the journey. One accident that changed the lives of two strangers😃
Itsflora thumbnail
U were superb as usual.
I actually felt bad reading this post knowing there mayb no more post.
Well it may not be related. 
U justified everything so nicely.I remember harshad's iv where he said the ram sita track was like a poison pill.It was created when the show was already ending.still thankfully bepanah writers gave us those beautiful dialogues which made it tolerable.       

If not for That track  i think we could have shouted it was a bepanah love of aditya hooda for zoya too..

Bepanah - this word makes me so melancholic now-a-days.  
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruthi di ..just speechless 👏 u took us back to march 2018 and made us to travel the journey once again by ur beautiful analysis. What can i say? Aditya and zoya two broken souls..one journey!! Journey of love , pain, betrayal and peace. 

I love how u have written the analysis from  Zoya's side ❤️. Yes adi is zoya's pride and zoya is adi's only truth, adiya's love is a symbol of true love. 

I loved the analysis so much di, thanks a lot for writing this🤗Bepannaah and journey of adiya will be etched in my heart forever❤️

Edited by Kiruravi - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Itsflora if show had continued atleast till Dec we would have got things in a better fashion. But here I had to do with what we got. I would say Ani sir tried his best with that last medicine room scene to give a dignified ending
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Hi Shruthi !

What a beautiful analysis to recap a beautiful journey called Bepannaah.

Zoya looked fragile but had immense emotional strength. Only if we could live these two characters for more months.

Thank you Shruthi, for your analysis on every episode. You made my Bepannaah journey more beautiful !

Bepannaah love to you
Mish
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb analysis shruti 😃 tbh sometimes I feel glad Bepannaah is now away from indian tv 🥱 I haven't had the courage to rewatch the episodes since the show ended
Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy new year dee!!
Again you put all incidents so very well...
Gr8 analysis:)))