Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, I am commenting here for the first time, thanks to the Diwali Ache Kaam Game. 

Being a K-drama fan, I have always admired your work and tried to learn from you. Your edits are so beautiful, especially the K-pops and K-drama ones. 

I hope when you are back, you see this comment and it brings a smile on your face. 

Regards, 

Shiri ❤

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot, Shiri. It did bring a smile :)

I hope to come back and update asap. just have too much work from last few months. 

DamRyeong thumbnail

Update

Hi everyone, hope all are doing well.

I finally managed to make some sigs, so here is a small mixed update.

Hope you like the work.

PSD and Texture Resources: DA

lilithdemoness, mrs_padfoot, ravenorlov_dczhmmy, bellacrix_d7mf6e5, miss_snoopy25_2, altarviolence_d8fc60p

love.

Edited by DamRyeong - 3 years ago
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for coming back. I missed you. Also let me know when you open. Okay. Thank you :D Also I see beautiful things. 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

All the new stuff are so beautiful and bright! They all tell their respective stories very well! ❤️

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Back again to this wonderful place after decades, 😜 

Akki, man it is amazing, those bright colours seems to punch your hard and spills vibrancy all over, very skilfully made. I loved the Bahubali ones too pretty, k dramas or whatever it is they are made with artistic quench but my most fav is Draupadi one, wow just scrupulously made, how scintillating it is I love the way it is blended too:) 
Keep making more🤍❤️ 

Love 

Jen❤️

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Back again to this wonderful place after decades, 😜 

Akki, man it is amazing, those bright colours seems to punch your hard and spills vibrancy all over, very skilfully made. I loved the Bahubali ones too pretty, k dramas or whatever it is they are made with artistic quench but my most fav is Draupadi one, wow just scrupulously made, how scintillating it is I love the way it is blended too:) 
Keep making more🤍❤️ 

Love 

Jen❤️

Thanks dear. ❤️ I also loved the way Draupadi one turned out. 

Yes. Those are from a kdrama. My username is the character name of the guy from that drama. ❤️

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh ok akki thank u for sharing the information dr 

And yes do make more on Draupadi would love to see them coming by and also on Draupadi and Arjun too, if u chip in for suggestions, ok🤍❤️ and that k drama ones are absolutely stunning, do make more on them, I am awed by their dressing style, the costumes are elegant now it is making me exciting that I might even try catching a glimpse of the drama😍😍 and yeah also if suggestions are more appreciated then do some on the movie, Little Women that released currently, Amy and Laurie are my fav from that, if u find time do them only when ur accepting the request dear and call me Jen❤️ 

Keep updating when you are done with all your work 

Love 

Jen❣️

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

These are not looking like edits, looks like paintings, amazingly beautiful , the bright colours added attraction to the beauty. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

The Red color theme was amazing! Draupadi one was best in this update!! It's so extraordinary! Liked TLOTBS one too