Sree this is shameful!

Meridipukakar thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How can you party with shilpa only after a few days later, the woman who insulted your sister badly on social media

Furthermore sree why didn't you talk about your sister bond on social media and in most of your interviews ?

Dipika posted a pic on twitter talking the bond but you didn't do anything like that? She mentioned you and talked about in her interviews but sree you didn't do it much?

Instead you said she is the face of colors and talked about other nonsense and she said you two would be meeting

You also said she didn't do tasks but what tasks did you do?

Did you value this bro-sis bond sree?

Dipika valued this bond more than you, if it wasn't for her you wouldn't have stayed long in this house.

Shameless!!!

P.s there were some saying Dipika didn't talk to sree after she won but as always bb editing team edited that part of both them interacting out

Edited by Meridipukakar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elidah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kinda wish this bond remained
I found it really shocking that sree did this
Shilpa has said some horrible comments and yet sree is enjoying partying with her
Dipika is getting questioned just for spending time with her family that is ridiculous
I would prefer both of them to stay apart, it would be better for both.
Sree has truely made me change my view on him it seemed he faked it and his bad deeds were covered by Dipikas goodness Edited by Elidah - 5 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am pretty sure there's absolutely ZERO problem between SreePika.😆

The show is over.

It's only some people who refuse to move on are spreading these baseless and preposterous rumors to target either Dipika, or Sree or both.🥱🥱 

So, I request and advice all the genuine fans to stop reacting to these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
I think Sree doesn't know how Shilpa posted negative tweets about Dipika.
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once outside, Maharani is controlling him and feeding all information .Shiv,Shilpa and Sree's biggest Twitter fan Herd Hush are against sreepika and this relation looks poised for a end even before it takes off.
Meridipukakar thumbnail
in a live chat sree insulted Dipika and Dipika is getting most of the blame, this is illogical

Glad sree showed his true colours
Meridipukakar thumbnail
Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I think Sree doesn't know how Shilpa posted negative tweets about Dipika.

I'm pretty sure he does coz he insulted Dipika in a live chat saying she controlled him and all that 🥱
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heard about the live chat and some of the things he has said. I was not expecting this pls Dipika don't be friends with him and talks a lot of crap about you behind your back.

I wish I never praised him in some threads 😡
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: diasingh2

I am pretty sure there's absolutely ZERO problem between SreePika. 😆

The show is over.

It's only some people who refuse to move on are spreading these baseless and preposterous rumors to target either Dipika, or Sree or both.🥱🥱 

So, I request and advice all the genuine fans to stop reacting to these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Go and watch Sree's interview, you will be disappointed .

P.S...I never liked him so mukmo koi farak nahi parta ðŸ˜†
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

heard about the live chat and some of the things he has said. I was not expecting this pls Dipika don't be friends with him and talks a lot of crap about you behind your back.

I wish I never praised him in some threads 😡

Thank God I never liked him ðŸ˜†.

She used to calm him down, how I wish she never did, mazza aata, he would have lost the plot. 

Sore loser. He can't accept he lost.

She won the cooking task against him and he sulked like a baby yeh toh phir bhi BB ki trophy hain ðŸ¤£