Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm writing this post on issues Of mids there are many reports against them mostly its common in biggboss and bollywood forum some newbie(comes as Mids) like they create multiple ids to troll and harass certain members ...
This issue is not new many members are getting attacked or harassed continuously if even they report that id will be banned but in no time same person will create another id and starts to troll again unless mods will notice him/her 
This is not done... IP banned is ok (but hey ip  can be changed in no time) so its not permanent solution to get rid of them... 
I want newbies To banned from pm 
As after their posts limit is over they will sent u pm or troll u there also ...
Its my requests to mods ban them from pm's it will might solve 40% of problem ... ! Atleast they will not bother u in pm .. we cant control them in open forums/threads ...
But atleast mods have power to ban them from pm's take my req
Thanks alot ! A frustrated Member 

Ps : I will write from my friends side also I joined this forum recently again ... and since the day I had joined I was getting trolled by mids but mods handled them quite well but same person is posting and attacking my friends as soon as they come to forum ... unknown id will show up and abuse my all friends one by one ... even they will use our usernames ... 
Recently one mid came with name of my friend 
Fake_rukhi
Hanan_chu
Devilgirllover
Etc etc 
There is a limit if everything and same mid will bother us in pm's and send pm's with different ids ...I m not pming anyone n complaining abt it anymore I m directly posting here so my msg is passed on to vijayyy 
I want reply from him abt this thanks !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope Vijay is reading this.

As the man in charge of the site it is his duty to make sure the users of this site are safeguarded from facing such harassment. 
Its not only once or twice this one person with MID's has harassed and threatened us via pms.Its been a continuous thing throughout  the season of BB. 
The volatile, inflammatory, vile, cheap language used by this MID is just too stomach churningly sickening to even mention on here. 

I am not going to take this lightly  either  as just some harmless trolling because its not. This is plain harrasment and no two ways about it. And this type of harassment is also a big crime in the eyes of cyber laws and the law in general. 

Vijay we all request that you do something to put a stop to not just this persons harassment, but all such harrasment anywhere on this whole site by all MIDs that come with an agenda to harrass and get personal with members only. 

Thank you. 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 5 years ago
Yeah I have been threatened as well by one of the mid just because I supported someone they don't like.

No one can PM anyone and I feel other members have been harassed by the MID's, they are having the liberty to create many id's which is not the solution.

You ban one account, but they open many more.Some of my friends are nto comfortable here with the way this anonymous person is behaving,I want some serious change to take place.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
They  dnt take these things srsly 

This mid issue is very much old
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God I haven't encountered this issue, but the ones who are facing this problem, their issue should be handled & solved.

I would urge all members who are being targeted by mids targeting & bashing them to save their PMs, keep them as evidence & don't delete them so if Vishal or any upper level moderator wants to see them, they can be shown evidence & from their they can proceed to whether PMs should be banned for newbies for not & after what number of posts should they be allowed to send PMs.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

They  dnt take these things srsly 

This mid issue is very much old

It doesn't matter if its an old issue, a stand has to be taken somewhere, some time, and this type of harassment has to stop. 

Vijay and his DTs need to take action. 
If time and efforts are being put into improving the site then this is a serious issue too that needs to be addressed ASAP as well. 

This site is like any other site runs  on the activity of members on here right, so the safety of users should be put into consideration. 

NathuPyare thumbnail
Hello Vijay ji 

Please take this issue of harassment by MIDs seriously.

As soon as these MIDS are banned (which mods promptly do when requested) they come up with a new id in minutes and start harassing again only to be reported and banned again and the cycle continues...

In all this continuous cycle old members who are being harassed lose hope of any justice or relief from MIDs.

IP ban is not so effective cos everyone uses VPN these days ..and also otherwise IPs can be changed very easily hence we need to take a different route to tackle this problem. 

My suggestions to tackle this problem-

1. verification of phone number while creating a new account can help solving this problem. members with previous account banned with a certain phone number should not be allowed to make another account with the same phone number... at least within 3 months of getting banned, if not permanently. 
  2. Allow users to block certain members from commenting on their posts & threads or sending them PMs.
  3. Blocking a certain member deletes their posts in user's thread.
  4. Prohibit newbies from sending PMs. 
I'm pretty sure that taking these measures will help curbing this MIDs harassment problem...if only you can take some measures from your side. 

Please Vijay ji listen to our problems and suggestions... and help making this place safe for members who dont want to get threatened, bullied or behaved obscenely with MIDS. 

Regards

NathuPyare
Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Hello Vijay ji 

Please take this issue of harassment by MIDs seriously.

As soon as these MIDS are banned (which mods promptly do when requested) they come up with a new id in minutes and start harassing again only to be reported and banned again and the cycle continues...

In all this continuous cycle old members who are being harassed lose hope of any justice or relief from MIDs.

IP ban is not so effective cos everyone uses VPN these days ..and also otherwise IPs can be changed very easily hence we need to take a different route to tackle this problem. 

My suggestions to tackle this problem-

1. verification of phone number while creating a new account can help solving this problem. members with previous account banned with a certain phone number should not be allowed to make another account with the same phone mumber... at least within 3 months of getting banned, if not permanently. 
  2. Allow users to block certain members from commenting on their posts & threads or sending them PMs.
  3. Blocking a certain member deletes their posts in user's thread.
  4. Prohibit newbies from sending PMs. 
I'm pretty sure that taking these measures will help curbing this MIDs harassment problem...if only you can take some measures from your side. 

Please Vijay ji listen to our problems and suggestions... and help making this place safe for members who dont want to get threatened, bullied or behaved obscenely with MIDS. 

Regards

NathuPyare

Couldn't agree anymore 👏
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

It doesn't matter if its an old issue, a stand has to be taken somewhere, some time, and this type of harassment has to stop. 

Vijay and his DTs need to take action. 
If time and efforts are being put into improving the site then this is a serious issue too that needs to be addressed ASAP as well. 

This site is like any other site runs  on the activity of members on here right, so the safety of users should be put into consideration. 

we have tken stand numerous time
but ghanta kuch hua same old same old

so i give up 

see this post

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@Sultan i have also seen similar posts on this section and have not seen any improvement.
However we need to keep trying taking a different route this time.

@NP, KD  my thoughts exactly so i will not repeat it anymore but i would like to say at this point we can not give up. Unless we take a stand in this matter through unity it will not be solved.

@DG why only PMs these MIDs have no right to harrass online members just so they can have a litlte entertainment in their boring lives on forums.

Vijay and Mods have a look at this PM. I do not come on here to be abused like this.

Its a shame for the MID that i am not a member to get scared and get rattled, there are more of these PMs. 

Think about those members who have not faced this kind of bullying and harrassment online. What is going through their minds. It affects people in different ways. I dont even want to press on the matter of what are the extreme outcomes of online or offline bullying and harrassment.

I am sure you will try and look into this matter urgently. I have also sent PMs to the relevant people with proof.

Kindly take notice.

Edited by Rukhi - 5 years ago