Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sachin_11

Will always cherish sreepika moments...

BB12 will be remembered for sreepika only..

Sreepika❤️

Happy dipika won and sree too was happy for dipika... Genuine bro-sis bond..

Exactly! Well said. 👏
priya185 thumbnail
The general public including you is a commoner ,not right for you to call commoners disgusting commoner losers 
Congratulations to each and every one of you, an TM I wanted to say that,you are a really friendly member and thank you for encouraging me that day by saying I am a positive member, that really helped me make more posts and continue speaking my opinion and I am glad some people did appreciate me here
NathuPyare thumbnail
Really happy with Deepika's win...but would have been happy with sree's win too... they shared a genuine bond and I loved that aspect in a reality show which nowdays are only filled with fragile & fake bonds and cheap showmances. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice post . deepika is good n honest n she didn't compromise in wat she believed n she didn't take easy route ,she can if she n not greedy also n positivity n goodness won n trophy got justice , nice ending to year 2018 , happy tat deepika won ,BB12 WINNER DEEPIKA,PERIOD 🥳
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Exactly! I don't why Sree & Dipika fans fight? Chahe Sree jeete ya Dipika, trophy to apno me hi hai.  👏

I'm too excited & happy to notice any negativity/fan wars now!

I think everything was fine until a certain winner from BB came to twitter and started degrading Dipika badly along with some PR which made a lot of DipStars go against this bonding. 

The tweets we very disgusting even took digs at her personal life.

But alls well that ends well.  I am happy 😳