Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HNY19

Thank you so much for proving my point. God bless you.

Lol.. No one proved your point . By now, everybody knows your behavior . Keep aside your fake apology, and move on. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HNY19

Just few minute back you called me piece of *hit and now you are telling me to move on. Good change all of sudden. You know you old members when having difference in their favourites, put down to any newbie calling them any abuse, MIDs etc...and sadly mods acts as in your favour. If you doubt ask NP if I abused him that day? but as a newbie is only one who hav eto give sita pariksha everyday so no expectation. I hope you must convinienty forgotten what did you write for sucking **** of sree etc etc...but you are old member so congratulations. and even after ban if one try to get some fun here, you ppl detaste it like hell...enjoy your real life here..

U are trying to get fun? What by harrasing, abusing and trolling members? Is this ur idea of fun?
Nobody abused u first. Its u that started this abusing and harrasing for no fault of anyone else's. The only reason you are doing all this is cus u are the one that's come with an agenda to target certain members. 
Don't cry now and act like u are the victim and being treated unfairly just cus u are a newbie coz that's certainly not the case here. 

Either you've been put up by accomplices to do this or u are here for ur own sweet revenge for reasons best known to u. So don't put up this fake act that others have an agenda for newbies to get banned. 
If a newbie behaves and conducts him/herself in an appropriate manner why the hell would anyone have an agenda to ban them? 

Bohot hogaya tera natak.
U got ur kicks na? Ab dafa hoja yaha se. 

iaszaaaa thumbnail
All blame goes to BB11 for promoting a useless winner that never did tasks and just built stupid maaa relations, sreesanth just copy pasted that strategy with more verbal abuses.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: wellwisherr

Tere chacha ji ka forum hai kya? the way you accuse everyone for kick, it seems you are mentally chalenged and come here for cheap attention seeking and for your kick. Get a life.

Chacha ji ka nahi mera ancestral forum hai yeh, samjhe. 

Mentally challenged? Wow that's rich coming from you.  Look who's taking!
LMAO. 

If anyone needs to get a life it's U Anup. I'm not going around harrasing and abusing people the way u are.
Is life really that bad that you have to spew venom and bitterness on nameless, faceless people on here? 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

you knwo what is your problem? That day when I wrote about your sunsign as leo and when you said that i searched for you...and I told ki you dare to prove it? you got burnt... isnt it? all fo suddent you started attacking me and started to show your 2nd side, while till that time, I never made any bad comment against you...after that you referred me as a waste...picwada etc etc...now what do you expect from me, should I adore you till eternity and you can go to any low to me?

Abba dabba jabba 
Abba dabba jabba 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

You will never understand how much I used to love you. If I cut my hand for you so I could do anything for seeing you smile so have you expected I can abuse you or threaten you. Few jealous person made you against me and I am not saint and cant take so much shit, no matter how much I have high regard for them.

That osporayzod is saying ki she never ageshamed me? You are also witness for that...for once you say ki if I am saying false, If so I will do whatever you will say to me...dare?

If u really loved me u would not have resorted to such abuse and harrasment. 
When u made that proposal thread we all took it as some lighthearted fun and banter. U never gave anyone a chance to accept or reject ur love but instead started the abuse. 

Tell me where I abused or name called u before? It was U for no good reason started with the abuse and name-calling not just with  me but quite a number of us.

What did all those people do to u to deserve such harrasment? 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

arey yaar...tell me the first abuse about you or DG? I made a fun post for DG as she wished that death wish in a fun...even after that there was no issue...the same sunday morning incidence i posted in my slambook, I had a great conversation with Dg and in evening I get to know that some person named devilgal luver made some bad post and threatened NP.

My mom swear- It was not me. Ask from any mod. From that day the same jealous person used to make MIDs and started to write all those BS and I got all blame for these..I only come to IF at night..

All of sudden that day when you and rukhi started taunting and blaming me while I already clarified this to DG..even NP knows about this..I send him PM too...now tell main kitna control karoon jab ki I did not start it..I never had any convo with osporayzod..but all of sudden she comes in jas AT and started calling budhha...etc...I dont give a F to this..I know what I am...but when I saw that you too got made in those allegation..I lost it...

believe me, mom se upar koi nahi hota..and I sapath..I have huge regard for you and DG...I was not having any tiff with others..

Bottonline is u have abused, name-called and threatened over pms not just me but others as well.
Nobody went out their way to abuse u in any way. It was u that started all the harrasment and abuse first. 

U now say that someone else made those other IDs to malign u but it still does not change the fact that you used derogatory language with everyone as well. Not just unacceptable language but u vented out your bitterness and vilenesd on pms too. 

And plz don't say it wasn't u or that u did it only cuz ur fave Sree didn't win
cus that's just the most lamest thing and doesn't give u any right to resort to such crass levels. 

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Who is DG ??😆 yar this thread will be closed too
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahiltherock3

hey anything for you, you say what do you want?

why u are doing all this??
Will u stop making different id's and stop posting here?? ...
Why u are posting in our threads so they can get locked ... 
Keep ur menhoos saya away from us!!
😆
N stop spreading rumours abt my food recipes  I never shared with u...🤪
I insult u many times  have some shame now😡.. stop showing ur fake concern I dont need it !!..'
Edited by DeviIGaI - 5 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread . I missed it . 
Congo Dipika fans .

It was nice meeting you all . I hope we will get to meet in next season for sure . 😃