Episode 28/11 Salim refuses to stop

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 28/11

Man Singh goes to Salim and says do not go blind for Rakassa love and say sorry to Akbar he will forgive

Salim shouts saying anar is malika e hindustan dare you not call her rakasa shes my wife

Man Singh says think what you are doing? You are prince etc 

Salim says "You are adopted by bhagwan das, God knows whose blood you have" etc 

Man Singh feels bad 

Salim says "You felt bad same way anar feels bad"

Man Singh says "I am going no use talking now but if i was in your place i would obey my parents"

Salim says " first akbar took away my childhood now my love no ways salim will give his jaan e salim" 

Maan bai goes to ruqaiah and says stop war bett salim and akbar pls 
Ruqaiah says till anar is there not happening

Maan says i will kill that girl

Ruqaiah says no kidnap her let her disappear than salim will forget love

Salim goes to anar and says maan singh came

Anar says give me to him

Salim says are you mad you are my love

Anar says i am not love i am rakassa etc all emotional blackmails

Salim says i know why you are saying so because you bore all pain alone not me

Salim goes and burns his hand, anar stops after sometime

Salim says my burnt hand will never make me forget your pain all life 

Man Singh goes and tells Akbar to forgive salim, akbar says father forgave son but emperor cannot forgive rebel. He will be punished

Its morning and anar sleeping salim goes there 

Salim hears horse hoofs and goes out, no soldier there. Man Bai enters anar tent

Salim runs back no anar

Episode 27/11

Man singh promises jodha he will get Salim back 

Maan bai wants to go but maan singh objects

Salim calls maulvi to marry anar but Anar wants to marry publicly in agra court room only where she danced

Salim promises her she is only malika e hindustan from today only

Episode 26/11

Positives 

Salim atlast returned but without his army?  

Negatives

1) Biggest issue of this story is it leaves all scenes or story incomplete 

Salim returned But did he finish war. What happened to hakim mirza? 

And he returned with anarkali so fast back to war camp without anyone stopping him on way

2) Anarkali's dance - dance was so pathetic even amature kid would dance better than anarkali. We had heard anar was a great dancer. 

3) Akbar - Salim cut Murads hand in court and Akbar did not bother to react. Is Murad his own son or step son? Imagine someone cutting his sons hand in durbar and emperor keeping quiet. Salim even took anarkali from agra fort and Akbar stood quiet only saying Salim Salimmm

In real history it was no joke misbehaving with Akbar that too in court. Salim could easily land in jail for his misbehaviours with real Akbar if he behaved like serial. Akbar slapped and admonished Salim in publc court for revolting against hi m at his mother Hamidas funeral. So imagine if Salim so misbehaves in court for anarkali what Akbar would do? Salim knows that and will never cross limits atleast in court in not in private. If he has issues speak or fight with Akbar but in your bedrooms not in open court in front of ministers and nobels. This family never speaks in house at all in private every fight in public? 

4) Salim - OK this guy loves anarkali. But is he a psycho. He misbehaves and ill treats all other than anarkali at all circumsatnces

Why did he cut Murad hand? Does any brother do that to his younger brother no matter he lusts after anarkali his love? That too in durbar in front of his parents?????

Salim blamed Akbar fine rightly but he could have just left without throwing crown at Akbars feet. But Akbar as emperor is right as no one will accept anarkali a rakassa and maid as empress even if salim marries her.

Salim blamed Jodha too, does he not know Jodha was in nazaar band in palace? He knows everything that happened to anar not his mother? 

Like i said this is not a 15th century man at all, in those days parents words were not defied in such manner openly especially parents who are emperor and mothers were treated with utmost respect. No matter what sibling rivalary no prince would dare behave as Salim with murad that to in front of parents. 

In real history Murad was good friends with Salim and both defied Akbar. It was daniyal and salim who were more rivals to throne because Akbar gave daniyal rights to put red tent that only emperor could. Daniyal was 3 years younger to Salim. Even Daniyal had no great fights with Salim because salim would send him animals from various places he travelled as gift and Daniyal sent him poetry and hindi songs he composed. The rivalary did not exceed level of decency and sibling love and respect in their case was maintained. Indeed salim gave his favourite horse to Daniyal because daniyal wanted it. 

Salim is acting like SRK in darr rather than a mature crown prince. Salim has been to war field at young age so more maturity expected of him than other princes but hes acting like a teenage brat than a mature crown prince in public with his family. 

Anarkali was always a rakassa and not maid. Akbar has been shown quiet poor in the show. People who have no idea of anarkali and her story will assume that Akbar made her rakassa. Anarkali was a rakassa who was from Persia and brought to India and sold here. 

Murad and salim never fought over maids and girls. Here Murad is acting like a 70s bollywood villan than another prince. When his hand was cut Akbar or Ruqaiah or none bothered to take him to doctor? What if he dies bleeding?

Maan Bai is another poor soul. Maan Bai was so innocent lady that she could not handle harem politics and would start fight for everything in harem. She did not know politics or tricks. She killed herself because Khusrau did not withdraw from emperor race against salim. Such innocent lady shown as mean and voilent here. Salim did not have food/water for four days after her death. 

The fact that Salim loves anarkali does not mean he hated Maan Bai, Jagat Gosain or Nur Jahan. He loved them and respected them in his own way. A prince cannot have only one wife he had many wives and atleast he treated them with respect if not love. 

The worst deception in serail is of Jodha, anarkali and Ruqaiah. Jodha is not behaving like Maan bais aunty and Bhagwan das sister at all. I think she should side with Maan Bai as family not anarkali. Ruqaiah has been decipted villan in every serial about Akbar. But Salim had more than 100-200 mothers majority royal princesses. He was an only son(especially after Daniyal and Murad death) so he would have taken care of all his mothers. 

Anarkali is shown like 21st century know it all serial bahu mahaan sacrificing and all solving. Thats her nemisis and this serials biggest draw back. She should not have been shown as childhood friend of salim. Salim childhood friends will be kings and ministers sons not a maids daughter and never a rakssa. Making anar save Salim so many times as kid and adult destoyed soul of story. Is not Salim a prince and warrior let him save himself or his body gaurds? Salim seems too controlled by anarkali not in love. Anar has never behaved like a maid. An employee in biggest MNC in 21st century will not behave with boss/owner of company the way anarkali is behaving with Akbar/Jodha etc from childhood. No matter she saved Salim life. So many body gaurds give their life for king/prince/PMs/President etc do they all demand greatfulness and equal treatment like royals/head of states excuse no. Its their part of their job. That is where serial went majorly wrong by making anar mahaan they spoiled all other characters including Salim, Akbar, Jodha, Maan bai etc all main characters shown bad to make anar mahaan

Maan bai is real victim here not anarkali or Salim. Because Salim anad anar played games with her. salim said yes to marry her in public court not Maan bai. Jodha took proposal to Akbar and Salim not Maan bai or Maan singh etc. Akbar asked for Maan bai hand not bhagwan das for Salims. Anar said to Salim to marry maan bai in court not Maan. Anarkali and salim have destoyed life of Maan bai but they are showng as if anarkali is saint. Who told her to blackmail Salim into saying yes to marry maan bai in court when he said he will tell akbar he loves anarkali in private. This mattwer went so public because of anarkali and than Salim. Why Salim said yes to marry maan bai in court when he loved anarkali? Now same salim suprting dialogues about women rights is utter nonsense and even anarkali shes no saintly innocent girl. Shes instigating salim against maan bai and akbar etc and salim has no brains of his own. 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The makers have lost control over the story. They wanted to show Salim rebelling as per the promos. But with the way the story started flowing, they failed miserably. The portrayal of Salim is based on making Anarkali's words come true. They are trying to show that ONLY she knew the REAL SALIM. That he could be tamed only by someone as pure and innocent as Anarkali. The makers wanted to show that the love between Anarkali and Salim was legendary. That they were 2 bodies one life. Earlier they tried to show that Salim knew all of Anarkali's thoughts and words. Now they are trying to show that only she knew what was in his heart and his temperament.

The series has turned out to be a tangled mess with makers not having proper way out than just ending the series quickly. Today I found that another series which started this month, which was being aired at 11:00 pm on weekdays is being given 9:30 pm slot as Big Boss is completing soon. If the series was being appreciated, then Colors TV probably would have given this slot to this series. The very fact that this series is being pushed to such late night shows that even the channel is not happy with it. Once the trps fail in the new slot, the channel will ask the makers to wrap up this series or pull the plug. My guess is this series will not go beyond January.
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaavi

The makers have lost control over the story. They wanted to show Salim rebelling as per the promos. But with the way the story started flowing, they failed miserably. The portrayal of Salim is based on making Anarkali's words come true. They are trying to show that ONLY she knew the REAL SALIM. That he could be tamed only by someone as pure and innocent as Anarkali. The makers wanted to show that the love between Anarkali and Salim was legendary. That they were 2 bodies one life. Earlier they tried to show that Salim knew all of Anarkali's thoughts and words. Now they are trying to show that only she knew what was in his heart and his temperament.

The series has turned out to be a tangled mess with makers not having proper way out than just ending the series quickly. Today I found that another series which started this month, which was being aired at 11:00 pm on weekdays is being given 9:30 pm slot as Big Boss is completing soon. If the series was being appreciated, then Colors TV probably would have given this slot to this series. The very fact that this series is being pushed to such late night shows that even the channel is not happy with it. Once the trps fail in the new slot, the channel will ask the makers to wrap up this series or pull the plug. My guess is this series will not go beyond January.

Taming of a husband or lover is more 21st century concept 

In 21s century a girl friend or wife can dominate a husband because shes economically independent and society approves of it 

15th century was very male domianted world annd society will not like a prince/emperor getting dominated by his girl friend/wife in any way. Anyways men had all power economic, property, warfare, admin and religious everything was controlled by them. So wife/girl friend cannot dominate much even if they wish too like 21st century. Anarkali charater ias very 21st century type than a  15th century girl friend. Salims character is very 21st century than a 15th century prince. Jodhas character also does not syuit 15th century at all. Jodha never bothered to mother or care for salim ever but can mother a maid??? Why?   

Even a jehangir could not be forced by nur jahan to punish a rebelling khurram for 6-7 years 

If jehangir wanted he could crush shah jahna rebellion and imprison or kill him but as a father who loved his son he would not want that to happen even though nur jahan may want it 

So how can an anarkali or anyone tame a salim?

If anyone can change salims mind its salim himself or akbars orders or fear of losing power from Akbar in future can tame him. After all who dont want to be emperor or crown prince. Even in 21st century if you think a prince will be ready to give up many girl friends or lovers to just become a king. Because if you are king your name will be in history for immortality but not as prince or commoner. Also look at all perks/perivileges of royal prince. In 15th century these privilege will be much more because there was no voting/constitution. What Akbar or Salim say must have been final law. Does Salim want to lose all that for love of a maid? 

OK fine if he still says yes i want to be commoner than why you went back to your mansabdari place? Go as commoner work and live??? Why you use the governorship position to wage war against Akbar? You want to be commoner no not Prince than give up all privileges thats what Akbar muast tell Salim. Go do hard work and live with your love, do not use Akbars and others hard earned place and emmpire and tax money to wage war. Thats message Salim must get from Man Singh or anyone. When Salim goes to outside world and works like commoner he will understand how much privileges he has, all that love and respect he gets from citizens and ministers is because he is Akbars son and a mughal prince not because he is Salim. So many soldiers are there in mughal army lakhs of them they do not get respect Salim gets, they may be better than Salim in warfare and work but will not be famous and get so much privileges. Salim must understand all this hes now like a teenager college student not understanding life and love etc.  

I am not saying do not love anarkali but you cannot insist make her malika e hind make her my first wife etc. Do not put sharths to marry or be with anarkali thats not true love. Shes so dominates your mind now only how will she be if she becomes  malika e hind. Who will accept her as malika e hind? Not ministers not nobels not other kingdom kings no other country emperors and not citizens not even your family. Thats truth. Who will obey her orders none if not for your fear thats it. Like Nur jahan the moment jehangir died all stopped listening to her. 

Will salim be able to make independent decisions when an anarkali dominates his thoughts and controls his mind so much? A emperor cannot be emotional he has to be practical and do warhts good for citizens not for himself. Persia, china all will look down upon mughal empire if salim maries a rakassa or makes her empress. Thats the reality. All rajputh and deccan kingdoms will revolt if that happens. Than anyway Salim will not be prince and Akbar may not remain emperor for long. Thats all will happen if he marries anarkali. 

Akbar had many cocubbines and maids he could marry and make them empress or Queen no. But no world will not accept as they are not royal or from decent back ground. Every king had many cocubbines etc butr never married or gave them positions although they may have loved them why? Because society does not approvae of it. If salim do not understand this he can never be a emperor. 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago
Shaavi thumbnail
I feel the makers are too much inspired by Kuch Kuch Hota Hai movie. And that is the way they will probably end the movie. It is also about 3 friends. And how friendships turn into love. There SRK is shown to fall for Rani Mukharji because of her beauty and way of dressing. Because Kajol is shown to be dressing in not the girlish way. But when he sees Kajol in sarees, he automatically falls for her because she was the TRUE LOVE of his life. Here Anarkali is Rani and Maan Bai is Kajol. They have twisted KKHH to suit Salim Anarkali. 😆 😆

In yesterday's episode, the way Anarkali was shown to glare at Akbar and challenge him was shocking. I mean Anar was shown in a true vampish way where she was shown smirking. And looking at Akbar like saying did you see, didn't I warn you about this. Do you now see the consequences of your actions. Wouldn't it have been much better if you had made me your bahu and Mallika e hind after getting to know the truth. And Jodha crying like that. The way Anarkali is shown to challenge Akbar was not done in good taste.

Another thing I noticed is earlier there were too many sbs segments of this serial. Now from past 2-3 weeks there are none. It is like the interest in the series is evaporated. And viewers are watching this series for the actors, that's all.
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaavi

I feel the makers are too much inspired by Kuch Kuch Hota Hai movie. And that is the way they will probably end the movie. It is also about 3 friends. And how friendships turn into love. There SRK is shown to fall for Rani Mukharji because of her beauty and way of dressing. Because Kajol is shown to be dressing in not the girlish way. But when he sees Kajol in sarees, he automatically falls for her because she was the TRUE LOVE of his life. Here Anarkali is Rani and Maan Bai is Kajol. They have twisted KKHH to suit Salim Anarkali. 😆 😆

In yesterday's episode, the way Anarkali was shown to glare at Akbar and challenge him was shocking. I mean Anar was shown in a true vampish way where she was shown smirking. And looking at Akbar like saying did you see, didn't I warn you about this. Do you now see the consequences of your actions. Wouldn't it have been much better if you had made me your bahu and Mallika e hind after getting to know the truth. And Jodha crying like that. The way Anarkali is shown to challenge Akbar was not done in good taste.

Another thing I noticed is earlier there were too many sbs segments of this serial. Now from past 2-3 weeks there are none. It is like the interest in the series is evaporated. And viewers are watching this series for the actors, that's all.

Maan bai has too much self respect and ego she will not change herself for salim or anyone 

She will die and than salim will marry anarkali 

Glaring at akbar was so stupid, akbar saved her and khalas life and gave them all comfort 20 years only for her to glare back at him or what? 

Akbar became her gaurdian and did what her father would do take care of her and her khala 

So anarkali glaring is more like namak harami 

Anarkali has turned complete vamp and villan now 

I do not know how her charcater will be redeemed in future 

Shes looking worst than ruqaiah in her behaviour 

Shaavi thumbnail
Actually after her speech in today's episode, there is no redemption for her. What does she mean by he should marry her only in court, in public. And Salim is being shown as such a hopeless henpecked person rather than the prince, that too crown prince of Mughal. He throws the crown at Akbar's feet, claims he is a commoner now, and then tells Anar that she is Mallika e hind from now onwards. This series is turning out to such a load of BS(sorry for such harsh words). But seriously, what are the makers thinking. Are they writing this while being half asleep or something like that. 
In tomorrow's episode, Maan Singh should remind Salim that the army he is commandeering and relying on was given to him by Akbar himself. And the skill in fighting that he is depending upon to win this fight was given to him by Maan Singh himself. He should tell Salim to give up these two and then do what he wants to do.

BTW are they really going to end Anarkali's life in tomorrows episode. Or are they going to convert Anar's story as Nur Jahan's and show Salim marrying her. Hopefully they end this serial soon and not drag for more than 2-3 weeks.
Shaavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Maan bai has too much self respect and ego she will not change herself for salim or anyone 

She will die and than salim will marry anarkali 

Glaring at akbar was so stupid, akbar saved her and khalas life and gave them all comfort 20 years only for her to glare back at him or what? 

Akbar became her gaurdian and did what her father would do take care of her and her khala 

So anarkali glaring is more like namak harami 

Anarkali has turned complete vamp and villan now 

I do not know how her charcater will be redeemed in future 

Shes looking worst than ruqaiah in her behaviour 

I still believe that Maan Bai has to confront Salim once. She has to bring home the truth of his actions. Tell him that he cannot call Akbar unjust when he himself is one. That he cannot say that Akbar has ruined a woman's life when he has done the same with her. Make him see that Anar was not an innocent girl at any time. And that she is no saint and good soul. Maan Bai has to question Salim on his so called "righteousness" and "love". She doesn't have to change for him, just have to show him the mirror where he sees his true form, not the form that Anar has been showing him. She has to show that if Anarkali is claiming that she was insulted, then Salim has insulted her on Anar's say so. She has to bring home that point to him of how she(Anar) convinced him to ruin her life in the very same public court. That if he is trying to "restore" Anarkali's self respect and integrity, then Akbar is trying to "restore" her self respect and integrity. That he is no different than Akbar.
Edited by Shaavi - 5 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

Monday's preca please

hi 

anar is tied in war field 

salim army arrives 

salim and akbar fight in war field