Akshan TS ( I Love You Mrs Akshat Jindal.)

Posted: 5 years ago

This is an extension of the Christmas party.

Let's begin-

After all the fiasco, Bhushan had taken Guddan along with him.

It had been a month since she had been at home and was auditioning constantly for various roles and was getting them. Professionally, her career was advancing but still she was at the situation of unrest.

" Why lord Krishna, I am getting work and finally living at my home than why this uneasiness? She asked herself.

" Guddannn. She heard Kaushalya call out for her. She went to the hall.

" Guddan, I am going to the market with your papa and Revati has gone to her friend's house. Make sure that the house is safe and I don't want to see any damage in the house once we return. She said.

" Aree mummy, don't worry. AAp bindaas ho kar jao. Guddan hai na. She said cheerfully.

" Usi ka to dar hai. Kaushalya replied back.

They left and she went in her room. Her eyes fell on the photo frame which was placed on the nightstand. It was her photo with dadi.

" Toh ab Guddan ko samajh aaya. I am missing dadi. Kya unhe call karke unki tabiyat puch loon, yaa un uncle ko iss mein bhi problem hogi? She said.

Then her mind drifted towards AJ. The moments they spent together started playing in front of her eyes.

" Guddan, yeh kya soch rahi hai tu? Paagal waagal ho gayi hai kya? She said.

Meanwhile in Jindal Mansion.

" Lakshmi, to wo tum thi jisne Guddan Maa ke papa ko frame kiya aur to aur unko joker wali costume bhi di? Verdhaan questioned Lakshmi, perplexed.

" Uffo Baby boo, wo chuhiya Guddan kuch zyaada hi udd raht thi. Ukso ghar se nikaalna zaroori tha. Pata nhi usne dadi kar kya jadoo kar diya tha? To maine aur Saru ne yeh sab kiya.? Lakshmi defended herself. 

" Use magic nahi, pyaar kehete hai Lakshmi. Mujhse to tumhe apni patni kehete hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai. Vardhaan roared.

In the meantime, Dadi, AJ, Durga and Kishore were back from the temple and had heard all this.

" Yeh tum dono ne bilkul accha nahi kiya Lakshmi aur Saru bahu. Uss bichari Guddan ko hum sabne kitna kuch suna diya aur who sunti rahi. Galati iss parivaar ki this, phir bhi Gupta parivaar beizzat hua. Aur maine bhi use kitna kuch suna diya tha. Dadi said.

Flashback-

" Bas Guddan, aakhir kya kami reh gayi thi iss parivaar mein tumhe jo tumne hum sabka apmaan kiya? Dadi shouted on Guddan.

" Dadi, humne aapka apmaan mahi kiya, Humne toh bas sach ka saath diya. Guddan said.

" Bas Guddan. Aaj tak main tumhari saari galatiyaan maaf karta aa raha hoon par ab nahi. Akshat roared.

" Are tum to layak hi nahi ho Jindal khaandan se naata rakhne ke liye. Durga said.

" Nikal jao iss ghar se abhi. Saru shouted.

" Chal Guddan beta. Bhushan said and took a crying Guddan along with him.

Flashback ends.

" Yeh to hum sab se paap ho gaya hai. Galati iss parivaar kit hi par beizzati Gupta parivaar ki hui hai. Dadi said.

" Agar Akshat Jindal se galati hoti hai to uski responsibility bhi leni use aati hai. Main abhi Guddan keg har jaa kar sab se maafi mangunga. He said.

" Lalla, main bhi tere saath chalungi. Dadi said, AJ Nnodded.

" AJ, even I will come along to apologise. Durga said.

" Papa, hum bhi saath challenge. Kishore said.

" Aur aap dono? AJ asked Lakshmi and Saraswati.

" Hum bhi chalenge AJ. AAkhir galti to humse hi hui hai. Lakshmi said. Saru nodded.

Scene shift to Gupta house.

Guddan was debating with herself on weather to call dadior not.

" Why should I call? They will think that I miss them. Guddan said.

The doorbell rang.

" Ab kaun aa gaya? Guddan said to herself as she went to the door and opened it. The whole lot of Jindal clan was standing outside her door.

As soon as she saw them, her eyes came out of the socket.

" Ab humne kya kar diya? She muttered.

" Aa...aap sab yahan? She stammered.

" Andar nahi bulayegi beta? Dadi asked her.

" Aayine na. She said, making way for all of them to enter.

She could feel that AJ was constantly  staring at her.

" Yeh uncle toh humein aise dekh rahi hai ki humein kha hi jayenge. She muttered again.

" Guddan beta... Before dadi could continue, a very angry Kaushalya spoke up who was standing at the door with Bhushan.

" Hey lord Krishna, please yeh Mahabharat 2 hone se bacha lo, hum pakka Shakuni mama ka role sign kar denge. Guddan said loudly.

" Yeh sab log yaha kya kar rahe hain Guddan? Kaushalya asked.

" Pata nahi mummy. I said.

" AAp sab ka pet nhi bhara kya humari beizzati karne se ki ab yahaan chale aye? Bhushan asked.

" Bhushan ji, humse bahut badi galati ho gayi hai. Humein pata chal chuka hai ki aap sab nirdosh hai. Saari galati iss parivaar se hui hai. Dadi said.

" Guddan beta tu apne room mein jaa. Bhushan said.

" Par papa... Guddan tried to stay.

" Guddan, apne papa ki baat maan aur andar jaa. Abhi ki abhi. Kaushalya said.

Guddan looked at dadi and then at her uncle. Dejectedly, she went inside.

In her room, she tried her best so that she can listen to what was happening outside, but to no avail.

" Yeh sab log aisee kya baat kar rahe hai itna dheere! Kuch sun bhi nahi paa rahe hain hum. Guddan spoke to herself.

After 1 good hour, finally someone opened the door of her room. Guddan, who was literally hugging the door to listen to what was going outside was pushed back and fell.

It was AJ who had opened the door.

" Aise koi darwaaza kholta hai kya uncle? She asked, trying to get up.

" Agar itna hi shauk hai kaan laga ke sunnene ka to next time se daewaaza lock kar lena. He said and offered his hand to her.

She took it.

" Chalo ab. AJ said.

" Kahan? Guddan asked.

" Ghar. He said.

" Main apne ghar pe hi hoon. She replied back.

" Guddan, Jindal Mansion chalo. AJ said.

" Mujhe apni insult karane ka koi shauk nahi hai. Main nhi jaa rahi kahin. She said.

" Guddan, chalna to tumhe padega warna tumhari mummy tumpe gussa karegi. Akshat said.

" In your dreams uncle. Pehele to gussa kar lo aur phirwaapis le jao. Aisa nahi hoga. Guddan said.

" Matlab ab tum mujhse mehenat karwaogi tumhe waapisle jane ke liye? He questioned her.

" Matlab kitne khadoos hai aap uncle, galati karne ke baad sorry bolne ki jagah akad dikha rahe hain! Guddan exclaimed.

" Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal, would you like to walk to the car or shall I do the honours of carrying you? He asked.

" O uncle, apko hindi samaj nhi aati kya? Bola na ki hum nhi chalenge, toh nhi chalenge. Guddan said.

Leaving him with no option, he took her in his arms and started walking out.

" Uncle ka budhape main dimag kharab ho gaya hai. She muttered.

" Apki problem kya hai? Mere saath rehene mein aap irritate hote hain aur mere bina aapse 1 mahine se zyada raha nhi jaata. AAkhir chahate kya hain aap? Guddan asked.

" Mrs Akshat Jindal, you will soon realize what I want. Akshat said and took her to his car. Others had left to the mansion.

He made her sit and went to the driver's seat.

" Wear your seatbelt. He ordered.

Guddan ignored him and started looking outside his window.

Akshat nodded his head at her antics and made her wear the seatbelt, in the process brushing his lips on her forehead.

Guddan widened her eyes and tilted her head in the opposite direction.

Akshat realised that Guddan was affected by him. Even a simple accidental kiss had left her all red and shy.

He wondered what will her face look like when he will confess his love for her tomorrow night. Yes, Akshat Jindal was in love with this Galatiyon Ki Dukaan and he had realised it over that one month.

Hii Guys! This is my first work on GTNHP. The next part will be updated by tomorrow. Please do tell me weatheryou all liked it or not. Until tomorrow. Bye.

Edited by mahisgirl12 - 5 years ago
Its awsome... Plz continue soon
This was so good!!!😃
I enjoyed every bit of it ... 

Written nicely 👏

And btw let AJ 's reasons of realising his love for her too be elaborated in ur next update 😳

Can't wait for tmrw yaar... let it be today itself 👏😆
Areh nahi nahi it wasn't bad
I loved it a lot
Finally Uncle AJ ko akal aaya 😆
I m liking this strong Guddan 😃
It is very good
Mujhe ye vale uncle jyada pasand aaye😆

Continue soon
I truly loved it. 
Specifically that the way guddan has started thinking about her career also. 
That was very good
Waiting for next update 

Pls don't forget to add it in our os contents list at page 1 of the forum
Nice ts just wait to see uncle's confession to his mrs jindal
Update soon
Good update
You beautifully portrayed characters of both Guddan and AJ
Waiting for Aj s conessicon and Guddans reaction
Beautiful os...plz before confession plz let us know how AJ realised his feelings in the month...like his restlessness for guddan,missing her etc...
It was very wonderful
I want to know how AJ realized his love for his Mrs
I can't wait to read AJs confession