Merry Christmas {OS} 17 +

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well I know ki mujhe iss par dande padenge  as you all are waiting eagerly for other stories updates but as you all always bear me hope this time too you will bear me actually main kuch aur likhne baithi thi and mujhse yeh ho gaya.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A very pleasant morning in Jindal Bhawan in our love birds room.

Bending close towards sleeping Guddan Akshat shaked his head the water droplets from his wet hair landed on Guddan's face and woke her up.She was surprised by his gesture as he ususlly never wakes her up as he loves to watch her innocent cute sleeping face and can even stare her like this for hours.

Akshat-Good Morning Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal.
Guddan-Good Morning Akshatji while yawning. What happened you woke me up.
Akshat-Hmm Wake up, You remember na in evening we have the Christmas-New year party in home and you have the whole responsibility of arranging and managing the party. So you are gonna do this while sleeping?
Guddan-Offcourse I do and even if I wanted to forget you won't let me.What was the need to handover the whole responsibility on my shoulders? Even when I denied till you handed it to me.
Akshat-I handed it to you because I know you will manage it and you are capable of it.
Guddan- Ok I accept that now I sometimes commit mistake but phir bhi mai hu toh who galtiyon ki dukaan hi.
Akshat[pissed off] - Guddan mujhe tumhari yahi baat acchhi nahi lagti.galtiyaan tumhari purani pehchaan thi,Why don't you let go off your past.Purane dukh aur galtiyaan yaad karne se sirf takleef hi milegi
guddan- Par phir bhi
Akshat- Aur tumhe meri wish bhi toh puri karni hai naa with his naughty eyes
Guddan-No way.
Akshat- But you promised and when someone promises Akshat Jindal he/she cannot backoff.

guddan shied and waving off her blanket went straight to washroom to get ready.
In dining hall-
Everyone while having their breakfast discussed about preperations of the party.
Akshat in order to tease Guddan told Dadi that he will come early from office from the party.
As everyone left dining hall as here are lot of preparations to be done.making sure no one was looking at them he gave a peck on her cheeks and whispered in her ears be ready to complete my wish he went for office while she blushed but then she got nervous as how she was going to complete her wish.

Guddan- Kahaan phas gayi guddan,pehle pata toh kar leti asal main Akshatji kya demand kar rahe hai.
She remainded when Akshat gave the whole responsibility of Christmas-New year party to Guddan.
In their bedroom she was denying it. but Akshat didn't even gave an ear to her request.So Guddan was left with no option but to take this responsibility and fulfill it.
Akshat-Guddan I want one more promise from you.
guddan-What?
Akshat-Just promise me that you will fulfill my wish.
guddan- let me know your wish then I will promise, as I am not going to entertain your illegal demands which always puts me in an embaraccing situation.
Akshat-illegal?
Guddan-Hmm you always demands like a spoiled kid.
Akshat- Hugging her from behind and Kissing her ear whispered Well I am not spoiled but when it comes to you I love to be spoiled.
guddan-Rehne dijiye.
Akshat-Ok I want you to wish me Christmas-New year in the party.
Guddan- completely unknown of the fact what he actually demanded. -- Bass.
Akshat-Hmm
Guddan- What's the need to promise offcourse I will wish you.
Akshat-Promise me
Guddan -OK baba promise,
Akshat- Sure na think once again if you promised you can't backoff from it.
guddan- Ok promise I will wish you in the party.

She came to know it's actual meaning in the last night when she was searching for preparations that wishing him would mean kissing him.
To which she got nervous and asked him Did he mean it?
Akshat-Offcourse.
Guddan- But Akshatji I supposed it to normal wish.
Akshat-That's your fault and stubbornness both you even didn't thought for a once why I would take a promise for just a normal wish.
Gudddan-No I can't.
Akshat-You will have to and wishing kiss pata hai na kaisi hoti hai ya who bhi nahi pata [naughtily]
To which she blushed and gave a punch on his arm
Akshat- Who kya hai na agar nahi pata ho toh uss din ki tarah I can teach you na.

She remainded the day when he came back from London and has brought gifts for all.
he gifted Dadi a beautiful painting of Radhakrishna.Lakshmi bahu an imported makeup kit,Saru bahu series of novels of her favourite writer just released which wasn't yet available in India.Durga bahu an branded designer watch Kishore and vardhaan- imported perfumes he even bought designer pair of glasses for him and when it came to guddan he gifted her chocolates.

the very next day when he was getting ready for office she complained him about it that why he bought chocolates for her making a puppy face.
to which he replied smilingly.
Akshat-Because you like them.
Guddan- But still I am not a kid anymore.
Akshat- You are still a kid , a cute and ziddi kid.
Guddan -No I am not a kid.
Akshat- then prove it in order to prove that she has grown up  he asked her to kiss him to which she remained stunned
Kya huaa ab saap sungh gaya,rehne do Guddan yeh tumse na ho payega.
Guddan-Aise kaise na ho payega.Close your eyes.
Akshat-What, What's the need to close eyes
Guddan- hum keh rahe hai na toh kijiye.
akshat-Ok he replied and closed his eyes and  she hestitantly shying she gave a peck on his cheeks.
Akshat bursted into laughter
guddan-kya huaa?
Akshat- tum ise kiss kehti ho? you are actually a kid.
His right hand went on her waist and jerked her towards him and he gave a long and passionate kiss to her.
This is called a kiss.

In the party -
Guddan received a call and got panicked as the caterer couldn't deliver food due to some emergency.Akshat went close to her in Kitchen 
Guddan- I told you not to give such a big responsibility to me solely,ab ho gayi na gadbad she told him in a single breath.

To make her calm-
He entangled his palms with hers bended and touched his forehead to her forehead as she started to be calm he gave soft kiss on her forehead followed by her eyelids and finally when he was about to kiss her lips they got separated hearing the voice of kids which came to kitchen for having water.

As she calmed down she ordered the food from local vendor.They both got happy seeing everyone enjoying the party and everyone was praising the arrangements.
Akshat-praised her.
Guddan- but I was able to do it just because of you. hello Mr Khanna she said to which he tilted towards left makingsure no one was looking at them she kissed his cheek and ran straight away s she knew if she looks towards him he will make sure that she fulfills his wish.
Amused from her gesture he smiled and said kahaan tak bhagoogi Ab toh main apni zidd manwa kar rahunga..
No matter where shegoes in party his gaze managed to follow her.

As it was about to 12 Akshat grabbed her wrist and took her some distance away from living room where the party was going.
guddan- What are you doing?
Akshat- I want you to be the first to wish me.
To which she replied shyingly and blushingly No
Akshat-Guddan kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega as the lights would be off for sometime.
Guddan-It will be off for just 15 minutes and you acche se know when we both get turn on. Natoh hume time ka pata chalta hai na jagah ka.So a big no.
He holded her tightly and instructed her not to react.

As the lights went off he removed the distance between them and gave a long and passionate kiss.then he kissed her neck and widing her dress a little he kissed her shoulders.
Akshat she screamed 
Akshat-Shhh bilkul chup and continued his kissing when lights came he separated her from his hold both smiled at each other and wished Christmas and new Year to each other wiped their lips corrected their clothes and first Akshat went followed by guddan few minutes later.
the 3 DILs noticed this and said "yeh dono waha andhere main kya kar rahe the who bhi akele"with naughty expressions in their eyes they laughed and had hi-fi.

As guddan could still feel his lips on hers she excused herself from party and went straight to her room.After sometime even he excused himself from party and went to his room.

The end 

Well I know most of you were waiting for updates but this struck my mind in the morning.and I took a chance as I have been requested to write Os on such kinds of scenes long back and this was the instant one so plz let meknow how was it.
As you all have showered your love on my last Os and Ts though not on FF but still do let me know atleast my regular readers and those who requested as I am intentionally not mentioning name but do let me know..
Did u like my small Christmas gift?

MEMBERSONLY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Wow what an OS
AJ naughty naughty 😆
I love how AJ keeps on motivating Guddan
Bechara Guddan har man jaata hai AJ ke samne 😆
Secretfollower thumbnail
Perfect chritsmas gift👏
Ooo so cute aj naughty naughty😆...a passionate romance😳...

I was literally blushing when i read ur os

Pls write more something like this..and thank u for this...its amazing
And a merry happy xmas
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naughty os love to see akshat as naughty 
Room main jane ke baad ka bhi likh do  😉😳

Merry Christmas😊😊
Edited by Angelsanvika08 - 5 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Wow what an OS
AJ naughty naughty 😆
I love how AJ keeps on motivating Guddan
Bechara Guddan har man jaata hai AJ ke samne 😆

THANKS!😊 
even I  Like  when he motivates her and I want he should always motivate and respect her.
Thanks and keep showering your precious feedback.
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

Perfect chritsmas gift👏

Ooo so cute aj naughty naughty😆...a passionate romance😳...

I was literally blushing when i read ur os

Pls write more something like this..and thank u for this...its amazing
And a merry happy xmas

Hussh Thank God you liked the gift.
Even I was blushing writing it though I haven't read it yet but after reading your comments I am relieved that yeh theek hi gaya hoga
yeh wish toh thodi mushkil hai as pata nahi kaha se yeh thought aayi and I posted it.
Thanks! and keep showering your priceless feedback
and a merry Christmas to you too BTW do anyone know how to do an members only post as I tried this but it didn't worked.
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelsanvika08

Naughty os love to see akshat as naughty 

Room main jane ke baad ka bhi likh do  😉😳

Merry Christmas😊😊

Thanks and keep showering your precious feedback dear
😊
Room main jaane ke baad ka hota agar yeh membersonly post worked hota😳

merry Christmas dear.
Chit15 thumbnail