Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know why I got the sudden urge to rewatch the show and usually I ignore the after leap bits but for some reason I decided to watch some of the scenes after Paro's death and it was a big mistake. I'm so sad. It all makes me sad and how Rudra and Dhruv missed Paro and yearned for her makes me sad too. Especially since Rudra spent his childhood missing his mum and now he had to miss his wife and so did his son. 

I just watched the scene where Dhruv realises that Myrah isn't Paro after Rudra goes off at her for dressing like Paro and says that Paro is the woman he loves and will love till his death and that even if she lived 100 lifetimes that she couldn't be an inch like Paro. 

Side note: I have no idea how Myrah and Rudra got together after it was so clear that Myrah will never match up to Paro and its only Paro's face that drew Rudra to Myrah. If she didn't have Paro's face or if he had met Myrah before Paro he wouldn't have looked twice since she didn't match his personality. There's a reason he didn't move on for years and only did when a woman with his wife's face turned up. And despite the show trying to show differently afterwards it was clear. 

Anyway that shouting scene was sad  because his undying love for Paro was clear (and it was clear even in the last ep where he's hearing Paro's voice when he needs strength tjat Paro his is true soulmate yet still the crappy end?) but then I watched the scene where Dhruv is crying about how Myrah isn't Paro and that Paro's left him and Rudra is holding him and crying too and Dhruv falls asleep crying on Rudra's chest. It's so heartbreaking and real. These are two boys yearning for the woman they both love and it breaks my heart. They didn't deserve that. They deserved to have Paro there. Four years on and I'm still so angry about it all. 

I honestly don't get what the writers were thinking with such a heartbreaking end to the show. 

If they wanted to do the Myrah track then why not have Rudra think Paro is dead and have Paro has memory loss and go to London and come back thinking she's Myrah and then at the end have her memory come back? That way they'd be able to have this Myrah track and have Paro come back too. Or if they truly wanted to do a modern love story then they could have had Parud end up together and then do a leap for a few generations and do this story.

It didn't make sense for them to portray Rudra and Paro as soulmates and then separate them like this and then have Myrah turn up. It wasn't the story they'd been telling so far and it felt cheap.

What feels worse is that Rangrasiya was so different and unique and their intensity was wonderful and they had to ruin the end. I just hope that I can forget and once again pretend that the show ended with Paro and Rudra and their son. I regret refreshing the leap in my head. I'm heartbroken.

Ignore my rant. I had nowhere else to share my feelings. 
Edited by notacrimetolove - 5 years ago