Most irritating character

Poll

Which is the most irritating character?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
I have to say durdhara. My God this girl is irritating. Hate her.😡 I never liked durdhara in other series too but at least she was a human there. But here she is a beast. She doesn't deserve to be a princess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hiii gd to c sum1 in dis forum dis forum has bn abandoned by all😕i too voted fr dhurdhara she is wrst dn a beast...i really feel lik slapping her face...dislike or totallt hate her presence onscreen...😡hope my wish is fulfilled by cgm he only slaps her hard ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by: harshu27

hiii gd to c sum1 in dis forum dis forum has bn abandoned by all 😕i too voted fr dhurdhara she is wrst dn a beast...i really feel lik slapping her face...dislike or totallt hate her presence onscreen...😡hope my wish is fulfilled by cgm he only slaps her hard ðŸ˜¡

How CVS will justify CGM marrying her? CGM should be hating her by now. I applause Chanakayaa for killing this useless brat. I prefer subhda as love interest of CGM. At this point I will gladly change history and kill durdhara now.
I have abandoned it too. But after watching stupid durdhara I got so irritated that i had to throw my frustration here.
I don't want CGM to marry this girl. Let subhda be real durdhara. More than helen/Cornelia makers always destroy durdhara. Why his wives get so much hate?
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaede

How CVS will justify CGM marrying her? CGM should be hating her by now. I applause Chanakayaa for killing this useless brat. I prefer subhda as love interest of CGM. At this point I will gladly change history and kill durdhara now.
I have abandoned it too. But after watching stupid durdhara I got so irritated that i had to throw my frustration here.
I don't want CGM to marry this girl. Let subhda be real durdhara. More than helen/Cornelia makers always destroy durdhara. Why his wives get so much hate?

i guess out of blue we will gt to c dhurdhara having feelings fr cgm... and if dey r really gonna follw histry dn may b 1s dhanand looses war agnst cgm to tk revenge frm dhurdhara he mite marry her...kind of a luv hate stry🤓bt all dis will happn post leap...watevr i assumed...dont knw hw will dey shw ðŸ˜•may b dey feel a grt emperor like cgm shouldnt fall in luv🤪

i guess out of blue we will gt to c dhurdhara having feelings fr cgm... and if dey r really gonna follw histry dn may b 1s dhanand looses war agnst cgm to tk revenge frm dhurdhara he mite marry her...kind of a luv hate stry 🤓bt all dis will happn post leap...watevr i assumed...dont knw hw will dey shw ðŸ˜•may b dey feel a grt emperor like cgm shouldnt fall in luv🤪

CGM don't feel anything for her. When he first saw her he only said yes to Meri maa nah.hai and this jerk was astonished that he didn't fell for her beauty. I don't find her that beautiful anyway. 
It's better if he doesn't fall in love. I don't see any chemistry between kartikeya and pranali. Sumbul and him had chemistry. Bring back sumbul.
I seriously wonder what amazingly bizzare character Cornelia will have .at this.point I will be highly surprosur if they actually follow history and show their jhelum meeting.
Their first meeting near jhelum is just so romantic. No show showed that. Why CVS hate history so much?
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

CGM don't feel anything for her. When he first saw her he only said yes to Meri maa nah.hai and this jerk was astonished that he didn't fell for her beauty. I don't find her that beautiful anyway. 
It's better if he doesn't fall in love. I don't see any chemistry between kartikeya and pranali. Sumbul and him had chemistry. Bring back sumbul.
I seriously wonder what amazingly bizzare character Cornelia will have .at this.point I will be highly surprosur if they actually follow history and show their jhelum meeting.
Their first meeting near jhelum is just so romantic. No show showed that. Why CVS hate history so much?

lol i was being sarcastic regarding cgm falling in luv😆nywys indian film makers/tv makers never follw histry dt needs patience and intrst to research and cum up wid gd authentic content in d shw/movie which our makers lack badly...so v never gt to c dm follwing histry ðŸ¤¢seriously der is no chemistry btw d 2...and yeah pranali is okayish nt dt grt ðŸ˜•

lol i was being sarcastic regarding cgm falling in luv 😆nywys indian film makers/tv makers never follw histry dt needs patience and intrst to research and cum up wid gd authentic content in d shw/movie which our makers lack badly...so v never gt to c dm follwing histry ðŸ¤¢seriously der is no chemistry btw d 2...and yeah pranali is okayish nt dt grt ðŸ˜•

I am afraid that seleucus may end up.fallimg for durdhara as I don't see any chance of arrival of Cornelia now. They barely show seleucus in this serial. It should be called Maharaja dhanananda instead of cgm.
harshu27 thumbnail

I am afraid that seleucus may end up.fallimg for durdhara as I don't see any chance of arrival of Cornelia now. They barely show seleucus in this serial. It should be called Maharaja dhanananda instead of cgm.

lol btw dhananand is shwn so cruel...i doubt was he really so cruel in hsitry as he is being portrayed in d shw😕sply d fri epi scene whr he slains d horse was too inhumanfelt bad fr dt horseinstd dt dhurdhara should hav bn chopped off lik dt😡
Edited by harshu27 - 5 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Durdhara is going to be Chandragupta's wife