Wanna discuss 21st ka episode..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally kunal realises to fulfill nandini's wish he cannot ruin mauli's life.
Mauli has learnt well from kunal.
She says ishaan agar tumne mujse pyar kiya hai tho yeh rishta thod do.. W*F mauli give him a reason.. don't do the same thing kunal did with you.. why don't you just tell him your unable to get over kunal.. that will keep him away...
Finally radhika .. some maturity.. asking kunal not to come home..

I do not blame misthi at all for pushing pari... 
Nobody leaves a 4/6 year old alone near the pool.. un attended..
Both the adults are at mistake here..
Mauli and mehek..
Precap: mauli accusing mishti of pushing pari.. lady atleast ask the child what happened.. she told a zillion times to pari that she does not wanna play with her n that push wasn't intentional. 
No wonder the child misses her popsie.. cos she feels lonely..
And now you announcing woh tumhaare papa nahi hai.. cos its convenient for you.. that kunal is back in the picture.. n u wanna re kindle your romance with him.. thats just pathetic n selfish.
Edited by Mumoos - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with kids part . Pari is scared of water , still mehek let her go alone . She can even slip and fell in pool . About Mishti , I already knew it's coming. Because she was not guilty of her first mistake. So it will repeat till she realizes what she did /doing is wrong. All of them, especially radhika Wil say, Mishti apne bahut galat Kiya. Mishti Wil do it again, and she will say it again. No one wants to go to deep into the situation. Tomorrow too she is not guilty of what she did going by the precap. Someone make her understand the situation, and should take charge of situation. Otherwise she will be in a deep mess along with pari.. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the bio parents should put their rekindling old feelings n hormones at backseat and focus on their kids...the kids are in a hot hot mess...i think mehek will do necessary opening eyes of both parents that the kids are suffering becos of them...they need to focus on kids rather than their love life
Mages thumbnail
the bio parents should put their rekindling old feelings n hormones at backseat and focus on their kids...the kids are in a hot hot mess...i think mehek will do necessary opening eyes of both parents that the kids are suffering becos of them...they need to focus on kids rather than their love life
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
But today mishti didn't push pari intentionally
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
actually mishti did not do it intentionally this time she freed her hand from pari n pari fell into the pool, after that mishti did not run away but shouted pari which made mehek see pari is drowning so this time it's unfair mauli accusing her of pushing pari...the precap should open mauli's eyes how she has neglected mishti n messed up her emotions by letting her consider ishaan as popsie n now telling he is not her papa..mauli needs to understand she is a child with emotions n not a robot to program it according to her whims...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK_Love

But today mishti didn't push pari intentionally

she didn't push pari intentionally but her heinous act at home was enough to blow mauli's mind...i am glad that mauli raise up the matter why didn't anyone told her abt it...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
[QUOTE=Mages]
she didn't push pari intentionally but her heinous act at home was enough to blow mauli's mind...i am glad that mauli raise up the matter why didn't anyone told her abt it...
[/QUOTE}
She made some mistake earlier but is that a solid ground to accuse her. I have to say Mauli is quite bad in parenting. It happens for working moms when you leave your kid to grandparents and others the transparency suffers. I am not against working mom. I am working as well. But I have seen from my own experience - I lived with my mom and grandparents. I strongly felt my mother has lot of other priorities (her work) over me. So i left it at that and was close to my grandparents. Probably that is the reason I never shared a great bond with her even after her death. 
For mishti and kunal, practically as people grow up have their own life, they become cordial with bio father who has a second family.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=IDO20]
If you cannot see the plight of your daughter.. what kind of a self absorbed moron .mother are you.. just assuming she could tune mishti as she wants..
She has the same problem.. she used to decide for both even when she was with kunal.. now with ishaan and then misthi..she's gonna end up alone..
Edited by Mumoos - 5 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know what Mishti did is wrong but Pari is being so damn annoying!!!!
O my Gosh!! Mishti behaved rudely to her & asked her to stay away but this Pari has a tendency to get on the nerves. And I am not saying this because she's Nandani's daughter. I am saying this because she's annoying. Can't she just stay away!? And Mauli, Radhika should see what Mishti is doing & making her understand in a proper way in stead of whining "Mishti ne ye kiya woh kiya". And CVs is creating a messed up storyline just to gain sympathy for Pari. making Mishti bad. Its not her. I remember the first time they showed Mishti, she was such a good kid, helping others. How all of a sudden she became this rude?