AnuPre - The Real Mojo

Posted: 5 years ago

Today's AnuPre Scene ❀️ , made me realize why I have sat through the Torture of 63 Shitty written Epis ...

AnuPre ... ❀️

Their simple Kitchen Conversation brings a smile to my Face ... Their body language in each presence makes me feel the Palpable vibes ... Its soothing ..

Prerna is now PA of Moloy kaka babu ...that means college ko Tata-Bye bye , from Anurag side too πŸ˜† ... chalo this makes Prerna a permanent resident of Basu Mansion .
and Ohh can this open gate to AnuPre resolving NiviPam issue ?  this might make NiviNa bond soften . Ohh btw Nivi was complete ass today in wishing Prerna shhould have got married to Navu πŸ˜‘...

Mo-Mo needs to have a showdown ...

Anurag is still in his FRAAANDSHIP Mode ... and Prerna gonna get disappointed real soon ... πŸ˜†

So Anurag realization and KomoNa WHATEVER track will run parallel ??
I feel we wont get to witness AnuKomo wedding this season ... offlate all BT jodis have never undergone any multiple marriages plus getting AnuKomo married will be REPEATATION of Season 1 , so I highly doubt Makers will take that route ...unless AnuKomo strucks chords with TRP audience and the entire Kasauti zindagi turns to Kasauti Audience ki ... πŸ˜†

PS : Parth was really Awwdorable in Kitchen scene ..
Expression GAME ON POINT ...

Erica was looking SOO BEAUTIFUL ...in the last segment , the tease as well as Moon viewing part ...PRETTINESS ❀️
Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Today's AnuPre Scene ❀️ , made me realize why I have sat through the Torture of 63 Shitty written Epis ...

AnuPre ... ❀️

Their simple Kitchen Conversation brings a smile to my Face ... Their body language in each presence makes me feel the Palpable vibes ... Its soothing ..

Prerna is now PA of Moloy kaka babu ...that means college ko Tata-Bye bye ... from Anurag side too πŸ˜† ... chalo this makes Prerna a permanent resident of Basu Mansion .
and Ohh can this open get to AnuPre resolving NiviPam issue ?  this might make NiviNa bond soften . Ohh btw Nivi was complete ass to day in wishing Prerna shhould have got married to Navu πŸ˜‘...

Mo-Mo needs to have a showdown ...

Anurag is still in his FRAAANDSHIP Mode ... and Prerna gonna get disappointed real soon ... πŸ˜†

So Anurag realization and KomoNa WHATEVER track will run parallel ??
I feel we wont get to witness AnuKomo wedding this season ... offlate all BT jodis have never undergone any multiple marriages plus getting AnuKomo married will be REPEATATION of Season 1 , so I highly doubt Makers will take that route ...unless AnuKomo strucks chords with TRP audience and the entire Kasauti zindagi turns to Kasauti Audience ki ... πŸ˜†

PS : Parth was really Awwdorable in Kitchen scene ..
Expression GAME ON POINT ...

Hey when did it happen..Pre turned PA of Moloy..It will be interesting when anu also goes ofc..They r only talking abt anu handing ofc bt never saw him in ofc actually...
Nyway anukomo mrg will do ntg but bring down the trp..In case ekta wants then go ahead..
Edited by jswati200988 - 5 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I want to give the writers the benefit of the doubt for whatever they're planning now, because there were some harsh lessons to learn during the Naveen track. πŸ˜† The TRPs only became sort of stable in the last 2-3 weeks, but for over 2 months it fluctuated between 1.9 and 2.6 rapidly, which I believe is why they even wrapped up Naveen Babu at all. If the TRPs were higher, they would have stretched this track for a year like what KDB is doing right now. 

I loved today's episode. The simplicity in Anurag and Prerna is beautiful. The way he heard what she was thinking -- he can read her so well. β€οΈ

Yes Nivi is just... πŸ€” I don't think she'll bond with Prerna anytime soon. She was like it would have been good if Prerna just got sold off. Umm... at least Mohini was like, no. πŸ˜³ 

Prerna will witness more politics of Mohini-Nivi when she's in Basu house. We have to get ready for yet another function for Nivi and Anupam's wedding anniversary. πŸ˜΅ Honestly, I'm tired of all these functions... but maybe this one will be a lighter one. 

I can already see it -- Prerna entering Basu house frequently and Komo coming in. Nivi rubbing it in Prerna's face that Mohini's considering Komo to be Anurag's wife. Prerna feeling sad. In the meantime, Anu-Pre realization. 

I also don't think they'll get Anurag and Komolika married this time around, but then again it's EK so anything's possible. In season 1 it only worked because Prerna was pregnant at the time, so her being a single mother hogged more of the limelight than Anu-Komo (plus the hits and misses of Anurag finding out about his child). So it is possible that Ekta will try this again. πŸ€”

Let's see what happens, but as of now I don't see Anu-Komo happening at all.  
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I want to give the writers the benefit of the doubt for whatever they're planning now, because there were some harsh lessons to learn during the Naveen track. πŸ˜† The TRPs only became sort of stable in the last 2-3 weeks, but for over 2 months it fluctuated between 1.9 and 2.6 rapidly, which I believe is why they even wrapped up Naveen Babu at all. If the TRPs were higher, they would have stretched this track for a year like what KDB is doing right now. 

I loved today's episode. The simplicity in Anurag and Prerna is beautiful. The way he heard what she was thinking -- he can read her so well. β€οΈ

Yes Nivi is just... πŸ€” I don't think she'll bond with Prerna anytime soon. She was like it would have been good if Prerna just got sold off. Umm... at least Mohini was like, no. πŸ˜³ 

Prerna will witness more politics of Mohini-Nivi when she's in Basu house. We have to get ready for yet another function for Nivi and Anupam's wedding anniversary. πŸ˜΅ Honestly, I'm tired of all these functions... but maybe this one will be a lighter one. 

I can already see it -- Prerna entering Basu house frequently and Komo coming in. Nivi rubbing it in Prerna's face that Mohini's considering Komo to be Anurag's wife. Prerna feeling sad. In the meantime, Anu-Pre realization. 

I also don't think they'll get Anurag and Komolika married this time around, but then again it's EK so anything's possible. In season 1 it only worked because Prerna was pregnant at the time, so her being a single mother hogged more of the limelight than Anu-Komo (plus the hits and misses of Anurag finding out about his child). So it is possible that Ekta will try this again. πŸ€”

Let's see what happens, but as of now I don't see Anu-Komo happening at all.  

Naveen track was actually good start to the show , It was just the way it was scripted it was the  issue . The way it started itself was wrong and then the series of incidents which Technologically challenge the script πŸ˜† and dumbing down of Leads which got too much to digest ...
The had an excellent actor as Naveen and even as Jaan ...
This show anyways has got BAD WRITERS ... and not the forget the DIRECTOR too ...

AnuPre BE LOVE ❀️.. ... Their Simplicity is their Forte . 
LMAO ...Does Anurag even relaize what he is doing with Prerna is called Flirting ... or he knows and enjoys it and hence does it πŸ˜† 

Ohh Bang On with the possibilities of Prerna in BM . 
TRP Junta louves Cat Fights ...πŸ˜†

Yeah even I think , Anu-Komo wedding is Not Happening .
Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anupre  scene  gave me the newlyweds  vibe..Mostly because  of Prerna's bridal get up.. If she would have taken off her jwellery it would have looked more homely..Anupre got married  and Anu wanted to have  tea and Prerna readily went to kitchen to make tea..And Anu as akways went after her πŸ˜‰
But loved it.. Wished to have longer  scene though.. 

I think Nivi is going to hate Prerna more  for  her involvement  in her life  and office from now on... 
But Prerna and Anupam may bond more...

And as bts indicated  we will get more  Anupre scenes  while Pre will plan  the event... 

Though one thing is clear Mohini and Anu have the most superficial  Mother-son bond. They  don't  know  each other at all..  Both have major misconceptions about  each others.  When they will get  the reality  it would  be real shocker for this duo. πŸ˜†

Nivi understands Anu better and Pre  knows Mohini better. If these Pre  and Nivi had good bonfing then Anupre  would have faced less difficulties.. 

As for Anu komo marriage,  I also think it won't  happen.. But this track will take a toll on me... πŸ˜­

Wish  they  get a better creative team though... It would have been a great new year gift...πŸ˜›
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Naveen track was actually good start to the show , It was just the way it was scripted it was the  issue . The way it started itself was wrong and then the series of incidents which Technologically challenge the script πŸ˜† and dumbing down of Leads which got too much to digest ...
The had an excellent actor as Naveen and even as Jaan ...
This show anyways has got BAD WRITERS ... and not the forget the DIRECTOR too ...

AnuPre BE LOVE ❀️.. ... Their Simplicity is their Forte . 
LMAO ...Does Anurag even relaize what he is doing with Prerna is called Flirting ... or he knows and enjoys it and hence does it πŸ˜† 

Ohh Bang On with the possibilities of Prerna in BM . 
TRP Junta louves Cat Fights ...πŸ˜†

Yeah even I think , Anu-Komo wedding is Not Happening .

The actors playing Naveen and Madhuri were exceptional. The actors and chemistry of AnuPre were what saved this show during the Navvu track. The audience has so much patience though. The creative team needs to be replaced, or at least has to up their game... that's why I want to give it a chance in the next week or two, and see how they do. 

I just don't want another 3 months of repeat of functions for an Anu-Komolika marriage.  That would really be testing our patience. 

Anurag doesn't realize yet, but that's because he's a bit of a duffer when it comes to love. πŸ˜† He never believed in soulmates and thornbirds and all of that, so it makes sense that he won't understand what he feels. I think he'll realize soon enough though. πŸ˜³

I'm just worried that Prerna will confess and he'll reject her, because he doesn't realize his feelings. πŸ˜΅ . To be fair though, I think that Prerna does have to confess or he won't ever think about it. πŸ˜• Whether he rejects it at first or not, at least he will start thinking about it as a possibility. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
RS ur post  means u loved the epi 
i loved the epi each & everybody  
niviam  is really need to be soloved hope pre dp that 
anupre what i have to say they r bliss 
parth -he is beyond word 
eri -she is good too

yes  its anupre chemistry & navujaan as actor save this show till now .

on point -nivi told anu still believe in love .is he in love with anybody in childhood why i have feeling he loves pre since childhood .can u pls explain
nivi really understand anu
Originally posted by: Aurtika

Anupre scene gave me the newlyweds vibe..Mostly because of Prerna's bridal get up.. If she would have taken off her jwellery it would have looked more homely..Anupre got married and Anu wanted to have tea and Prerna readily went to kitchen to make tea..And Anu as akways went after herπŸ˜‰

But loved it.. Wished to have longer scene though..

I think Nivi is going to hate Prerna more for her involvement in her life and office from now on...
But Prerna and Anupam may bond more...

And as bts indicated we will get more Anupre scenes while Pre will plan the event...

Though one thing is clear Mohini and Anu have the most superficial Mother-son bond. They don't know each other at all.. Both have major misconceptions about each others. When they will get the reality it would be real shocker for this duo. πŸ˜†

Nivi understands Anu better and Pre knows Mohini better. If these Pre and Nivi had good bonfing then Anupre would have faced less difficulties..

As for Anu komo marriage, I also think it won't happen.. But this track will take a toll on me...😭
Wish they get a better creative team though... It would have been a great new year gift...πŸ˜›

WORD about the Superficial bond , though I love MoNu πŸ˜† together but that's becuase of the Actors Chemistry. But true they both really don't know each other .
Heck even Nivi does that know Anu , she said woh bohot Bhola hain ... and we have seen how Anurag has proved our initial impression of him wrong πŸ˜†.

The current creative team is giving them good TRP , doubt they'll change it .
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

RS ur post means u loved the epi

i loved the epi each & everybody
niviam is really need to be soloved hope pre dp that
anupre what i have to say they r bliss
parth -he is beyond word
eri -she is good too

yes its anupre chemistry & navujaan as actor save this show till now .

on point -nivi told anu still believe in love .is he in love with anybody in childhood why i have feeling he loves pre since childhood .can u pls explain
nivi really understand anu

The epi felt good after long hiatus... post toh Banta hain phir πŸ˜†

Even Nivi ka dialogue Reg Anurag And Love took me by surprise ... but then I thought Writers must be in their usual weed phase ... kabhi kabhi Kuch bhi dialogues likhte hain.
I guess no one in Basu family knows Anu , I doubt Moloy too now πŸ˜†.

Anyways I don't want Anurag with any baggage from Past . The way he is , makes him unique from all ITV heroes .
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

The actors playing Naveen and Madhuri were exceptional. The actors and chemistry of AnuPre were what saved this show during the Navvu track. The audience has so much patience though. The creative team needs to be replaced, or at least has to up their game... that's why I want to give it a chance in the next week or two, and see how they do.

I just don't want another 3 months of repeat of functions for an Anu-Komolika marriage.That would really be testing our patience.

Anurag doesn't realize yet, but that's because he's a bit of a duffer when it comes to love.πŸ˜†He never believed in soulmates and thornbirds and all of that, so it makes sense that he won't understand what he feels. I think he'll realize soon enough though.😳

I'm just worried that Prerna will confess and he'll reject her, because he doesn't realize his feelings.😡.To be fair though, I think that Prerna does have to confess or he won't ever think about it.πŸ˜•Whether he rejects it at first or not, at least he will start thinking about it as a possibility.

I feel they have arranged this NiviPam anniversary to welcome Komolika ...
and Ilfeel Prerna will either propose Anurag and Anurag's He'll reject it saying he never view their relationship that way OR may be Anurag himself will say to someone that He did all thisbput of pure friendship and Prerna will overhear this and decide to not go ahead.

To establish Komolika's character , they need to have Anurag and Prerna not as AnuPre now ...Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago