Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the WU . I am stuck at UNI . Glad to reed the WU and can't wait to watch tonight
😳
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Suta

wanderingHeart asked people for ideas for future track and I said the below...omg is it actually going to happen?

This was my idea:

This is not a college drama - unfortunately. It is Kasauti and they need to use the other family member and cast. Therefore I think we will not get college scenes or drama.

My preference is for Prerna to start working part time with Moloy. The loan saga comes out and they work out a repayment scheme which involves Prerna joining the office.

This will involve Nivi and Prerna coming into contact. Anupam as we know is a fan of Prerna and Anurag and he doesn't work. This will allow for the Nivi - Anupam angle to be explored. It will also bring out Nivi's bad side towards Prerna and Anurag's protectiveness towards her.

We know that Anurag also works part time for his father so it gives them the opportunity to do work trips together, for Prerna to help and sacrifice for Anurag and vice versa.

I think Anurag can also help her through her exams, since she doesn't have time to study now that she is going both.

During all this Komolika will also be there and Mohini will be pushing her towards Anurag and maybe even using Prerna as a secretary to organise dates etc between Anurag and Komolika. Anurag wont like this and wont know why he doesnt like it. And each date between Komolika and Anurag will result in a mini date with Prerna.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

And PA to Moloy Basu?! 😳 

In office.. Or will everyone work from home and so Prerna too will work from Basu Villa?! πŸ˜‰ 
Thus Prerna will get to roam around the house or office.. πŸ˜ƒ
It will be Prerna-Moloy  bond
Prerna-Nivi fighttt πŸ˜†
Prerna-Mohini encounter πŸ€ͺ
And loads of Anu-Pre.. β€οΈ

Wow PP you described all the possibilities .. I think am.looking forwards to this .
FadingDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay it's been more than two months since this show has been on air, but there isn't a single time when Nivi is in a good mood. She is always furious at someone or always lashing out at others. I mean dude take a deep breath and CALM YOURSELF DOWN. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow 
actually @ukgirl gives the idea  
maza aayega ab 
or should i say  now they r following kzk1 route this how pre1 come to basu house as itrior designer 

FadingDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That chemistry between Anupre in the kitchen scene.. ufff! β€οΈ
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khadija09

Okay it's been more than two months since this show has been on air, but there isn't a single time when Nivi is in a good mood. She is always furious at someone or always lashing out at others. I mean dude take a deep breath and CALM YOURSELF DOWN. 

exactly take a chill pill
anupam is really her soulmate 
one is funny one is moody

SRKKajolFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anu-Pre are so beautiful together  πŸ€— πŸ€—
Erica & Parth look good  together and act so well.

AnuPre in office πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Moloy is the best.

Nivi is so irritating. She needs to take a chill pill.
Why did the makers skip Moloy-Mohini scene? Mohini needs to be scolded & only Moloy can do that.

Anupam so funny.
Thankfully no Suman in yesterday's & today's episode. She is very irritating.
Sid & Shivani are AnuPre shippers.
Sid should join Moloy's company.

Why did they have to bring Komo so soon? Nobody wants her πŸ˜•

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
what a epi yaro
loved every body  even mohini nivi too( they r in their character)
moloy is gem  thats why anu is like this 
omg  kitchen scene 
parth is good 
shivi sid make a good pair too
pahli jeet mubaarak ho anupreπŸ₯³

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the kitchen scene.

A series like Kasauti will have multiple writers. Whoever is the one who writes these scene is a superstar. There are so many of these simple Anu-Prerna scenes. They are so special and romantic in spite of their simplicity.

❀️