WHAT IS THE POINT of LOVELY-SIKKA REUNION?

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand the point of bringing Lovely and Sikandar together.  I may be in a minority here, but I am not looking forward to their reunion or their romance. It is not as though Lovely and Sikka were a loving married couple that have become distant due to some misunderstandings. In fact, as we now have come to know, their whole marriage is a sham based on lies and deceit right from the start.

--Lovely hid the fact that she was pregnant with another man's child at the time of marriage to Sikander.

--Lovely hid the fact that she accidentally hit Nimrat and then left her to die on the roadside without any remorse.

--Lovely hid the fact that Kulfi is Sikka's child, and still continues to hide it.

--Lovely masterminded the plot to send Kulfi to Tevar, who was clamoring for his child, Amyra.

--Lovely tried to hit Gunjan and caused a stroke trying to keep the Kulfi secret from reaching Sikka.

--Lovely blackmailed Bebe and Mohendar from spilling Kulfi's truth to Sikka by threatening to kill herself and Amyra.

--Lovely forced Gunjan and Mohendar to leave town when Gunjan regained her speech to prevent Kulfi truth from coming out.

--Lovely still has no remorse and no feeling of compassion towards Sikander.

--Lovely tries to distract from all her evil deeds by constantly playing the blame-game and blaming Sikander for everything.

Considering this picture, and considering that Lovely neither ready to apologise for her past deeds and deceits, nor come clean about Kulfi's truth, why should we the audience be eager to see a track of Lovely-Sikka reunion? In fact the very thought is reprehensible and disgusting. How can a marriage continue to be based on lies? Lovely is not good for Sikka as she brings out only guilt in him. Guilt and Hurt are not good foundations for marriage, for love is not an obligation --rather it is a spontaneous outpouring of the truth of one's own nature.

Although it is good that sisters Kulfi and Amyra have reconciled, and it will be cute to see them plotting together, I am not excited about the goal towards which they are plotting. Bringing Sikka and Lovely together is going to be more of the same tracks that we have had so far --lying, guilt-tripping, deceit, manipulations, and blackmail --unless, of course, the CVs have planned for Lovely to have a change of heart in the process.

Edited by aimf - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cannot agree more.since then i have stopped watching kkb.and i was shocked seeing tevar nowhere,and lovely getting no punishment rather reward of reunion with sikandar ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¥±
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can't agree more!
They never had a relationship ever since this serial started. All we saw is here and there everyone is crying. I am not a regular viewer. But whenever I saw ...they were always crying or arguing.
On the other hand Tevar and Lovely has more chance. That guy loves her and once upon a time she used to love him too. If her parents step down and Amyra learns the secret it will be easy for Lovely to live a normal life with Tevar. I am not understanding why she is begging for Sikka? This is her "obsession" not love.
On the other hand why Sikka never let Tevar and Lovely together. He is also a mental case.
Isn't this logical that mom dad and child should live together? Which means Tevar-Lovely and Amyra. On the other hand Sikka -Kulfi and Nimrit's photo ( or some other girl).
Abnormal CVs.
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know tbh sometimes maybe you gotta watch something with an open mind and see both the perspectives. Sometimes see from the place Lovely is standing too maybe? I'm not saying she hasn't done anything wrong but that emerged from a place of strong fear and pain.
I kind of love this track, for the first time Sikandar is showing his affection for Lovely and the angst and pain is so refreshing to see onscreen. Also to see the kids working together.

btw I can't be the only one who thinks that the leads share RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING chemistry!
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chemistry is fine but Lovely never loved Sikka. She only uses him as per her comfort. She needs him because Amayra cant live without him. and both kids uniting is fine but here again Amayra has used Kulfi and forced her to sacrifice against her wishes for Amayra's sake. 
so it nutshell the track is same - the modus operandi has changed !!

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintisara

Chemistry is fine but Lovely never loved Sikka. She only uses him as per her comfort. She needs him because Amayra cant live without him. and both kids uniting is fine but here again Amayra has used Kulfi and forced her to sacrifice against her wishes for Amayra's sake. 

so it nutshell the track is same - the modus operandi has changed !!

before they restart their relationship I want Lovey to come out fairly with Kulfi's truth.
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL FIRST.  🤬
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey All

Thanks for the lively posts and discussions!

monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sikka knows Nimrit was killed in an accident caused by Lovely. If their reunion has to happen then Lovely should come out clean in her bad doings... 
* hiding Kulfi's identity from Sikka
* killing Nimrit.
* instigating Amyra against Kulfi
* bribing Kulfi's mami and telling her to give wrong informations 
* threatening Bheeji ,Mahindra n the lot
* well there are countless misdeeds
She should firstly apologise to Kulfi for killing her mother ,her only soul and support. She should repent for her sins by going to jail and tetrat yatra.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the show when they went in a different direction of unwanted longing. I expected Lovely's marriage in police jail. She did multiple crimes and plots and strangely everything is brushed away just coz Gul loves romantic tales. Spare this show fr this is not the story of two couple but between a father and a daughter. Don't move from it. Lovely killed Kulfi's mom. No accident is not an excuse nor is fear. She killed her without taking her into her car and leaving her. Shame on Sikka and his family! Such a weird family! I pity for Kulfi and Amyra. They are senseless to get rid of the person who happened to be the best thing for this show. Yes iam talking about Tevar. Atleast hoping to watch Kulfi's dreams with her mom. Such an excellent actress she is!