Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know why but I feel Vihaan will end up as Aadhya's fake boyfriend. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Jai is gonna be in a big trouble now as Vihaan is his friend and he thinks they are" in love." This is going to be interesting if that happens. what you guys think๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†please increase the  forum activity Edited by Swarya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly I am tired of this drag. Aadhya already tried like 2-3 times to tell Jai what she feels and he is just not seeing it. If she had not liked their kiss she would be fuming and not talking shyly. Anyways, it will be interesting to see that track as Vihaan at least have better clarity of things and don't misunderstand things so easily. So he will definitely help these two lost souls. haha. 
Swarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani25

Honestly I am tired of this drag. Aadhya already tried like 2-3 times to tell Jai what she feels and he is just not seeing it. If she had not liked their kiss she would be fuming and not talking shyly. Anyways, it will be interesting to see that track as Vihaan at least have better clarity of things and don't misunderstand things so easily. So he will definitely help these two lost souls. haha. 

I guess theyare dragging  it because they do not want to show the leads getting married and usual saas bahu drama and the lead separation. personally I don't like the leads getting married because it kills the uniqueness of the story. Sooner or later it turns into this typical family drama in which the female lead is" aadarsha bahu." So guess they are trying to take the story forward like this. Waise, It's not Vihaan, A new entry is happening
ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

I guess theyare dragging  it because they do not want to show the leads getting married and usual saas bahu drama and the lead separation. personally I don't like the leads getting married because it kills the uniqueness of the story. Sooner or later it turns into this typical family drama in which the female lead is" aadarsha bahu." So guess they are trying to take the story forward like this. Waise, It's not Vihaan, A new entry is happening

I agree I don't like typical saas bahu drama. Hence watching this show but Roopa is no different. She acts like any other saas on the tv shows. I just think they can show the leads love story and their ups and down together. They can still show a fight between them or a separation track without showing them married or having Roopa drama. They can also show Jaidhya together helping their friends lovesotries like Savy and Rajat or something. I mean there is a lot more that they can show other than this drag. 

Oh wow new entry, that's interesting. hope its not another negative like Ash. She was too painful to watch. haha.. 
Edited by ani25 - 5 years ago
Swarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani25

I agree I don't like typical saas bahu drama. Hence watching this show but Roopa is no different. She acts like any other saas on the tv shows. I just think they can show the leads love story and their ups and down together. They can still show a fight between them or a separation track without showing them married or having Roopa drama. They can also show Jaidhya together helping their friends lovesotries like Savy and Rajat or something. I mean there is a lot more that they can show other than this drag. 

Oh wow new entry, that's interesting. hope its not another negative like Ash. She was too painful to watch. haha.. 

YEAH he is Saavi's brother. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†