MISHRI ::: Chhoti Si Gudia, Aafat Ki Pudiya

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

MHB's "Naya Padav" has successfully rejuvenated audience's interest in the show and the viewership has gone up once again. Our forum is also alive and kicking with activity. Blue envelopes are turning pink and views for the threads are quite high.

And all this is attributed to the entry of the cute and bubbly, ever-smiling, ever-dancing, sugar-sweet MISHRI.โค๏ธ
Words cannot describe this vivacious packet of energy. She is either dancing or running or smiling or making faces or...the list is endless. And her dialogue delivery, especially her style of speaking words is just adorable. What a talented actor this little girl is.๐Ÿ‘

Therefore, I thought of making this thread, especially for MISHRI, where we can discuss her antics. And needless to say, this thread will be full of fun, jokes and pranks, just like our naughty little prankster MISHRI.โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Milky for this post.I was just thinking to tell you to make thread.Mishri k liye alag se thread se hona hi chahiye na.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Lo kar di maine tumhare thread ki boni ๐Ÿ˜†
Haan toh Mishri pe aate hai. Sabse achha sundar shabd uske muh se nikalta hai woh hai ...Mapu ๐Ÿ˜Š
SymphonyStar thumbnail
As I said before also would like to see some sweet scenes of mama bhanji ..Bhaavik Mishri... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Milky-Way thumbnail
She is such a sweet Milan-saar girl that she can make anyone love her and be friends with her. In every relationship, whether with Mama, Bua, Dadi, Nana, she will steal our hearts.
Par sabse pehla jaadu toh Pitaji pe chalana hai. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

She is such a sweet Milan-saar girl that she can make anyone love her and be friends with her. In every relationship, whether with Mama, Bua, Dadi, Nana, she will steal our hearts.

Par sabse pehla jaadu toh Pitaji pe chalana hai. 

๐Ÿ˜† Badtmeez irritating bachhi se pyaari bachhi banna hai Akku k nazar mein 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Guys I recently saw an onset video of mhb in which mishri is with Akhilesh in Mumbai & ira is standing outside of house & watching them through windows... & mishri deafeats Akhilesh in wrestling.. Then Akhilesh asks her what you want??  She says I want to call you baapu 
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Guys I recently saw an onset video of mhb in which mishri is with Akhilesh in Mumbai & ira is standing outside of house & watching them through windows... & mishri deafeats Akhilesh in wrestling.. Then Akhilesh asks her what you want??  She says I want to call you baapu 

Saw this video, thanks for sharing Scorpi๐Ÿ˜Š

So Khadoos uncle gets a dhobi-pachad from little MISHRI. And who is the other kid? Seems like Bhoomi-Bhavik's son, since he's calling Akhi as Mamu.
The boy looks just like Bhavik๐Ÿ˜›

But ye Sab toh theek hai, I wondered how did Akhilesh bring MISHRI to Mumbai . Uski ma ka permission toh liya Hoga. But he still doesn't seem to know of Mishri's real identity.

Abhi toh Lagta hai pass aane ki jagah aur door hote ja rahe hain Ira aur Akhilesh๐Ÿ˜ญ
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah that boy is exactly looks like bhavik... & at the end of the video a girl comes in it looks like pushpa ne use Akhilesh k liye select kiya Ho... 
  I think during mishris residence in Mumbai Akhilesh will find similarities between him & mishri & I think last time bhoomi bhavik ne Akhira ko milaya this time mishri & bhooviks son will do this... 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
what abt Mother/ Mapu & daughter Mishri  dance on Aankh maare? 
Ee toh film k song se bhi accha laga ๐Ÿ˜›