Where is Salim? What happd to their wedding?

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Can someone pls tell me am confused where is Salim
And why would he marry Maan Bhai...?
What's all this going on Dastan e mohabbat?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Can someone pls tell me am confused where is Salim
And why would he marry Maan Bhai...?
What's all this going on Dastan e mohabbat?

hi sajini how are you??after a long time happy to see krpkab fans here😃 dont you follow the show??akbar is aware of sanar so he planned to send salim away he succeeded in it..now he is making anar to realize what will be the consequences if a kaneez fallen in love with the prince..salim and maan bai marriage fixed by akbar
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear..how u doing. I finally got blessed with a baby.. only for shabeer watching the show whenever I can .. I understood Salim marriage fixed..but I thought they got married? How come Salim went leaving anar? It's crazy to see the show .. how on earth post his return would Salim marry maan bhai ? Again some cheating? Chal?
anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey dear..how u doing. I finally got blessed with a baby.. only for shabeer watching the show whenever I can .. I understood Salim marriage fixed..but I thought they got married? How come Salim went leaving anar? It's crazy to see the show .. how on earth post his return would Salim marry maan bhai ? Again some cheating? Chal?

Hmm. Me too thinking after Salim returns from the war, how will come to know about anar? Whether he will get the actual truth or some badmouthing and lies abt her...how he will react if he knows actual truth? Whether jodha will tell or kaala will tell?
Where is anar's friend?
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi dear I am fine..congratulations😃 may God bless you and your baby😊

regarding salim and maanbhai marriage we have to wait..excited to see the reaction of salim and how the story unfold