Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mohiniv

I totally agree. I want the story to move forward and for them to atleast fall in love. I don't want the confession to happen quickly but they can always show that Guddan and AJ fall for each other and then AJ can take his own sweet time to accept the reality because he is struggling with his guilt for what happened with Antara. But it is high time to move the story forward.. Or maybe I am just impatient 😆. I really want to see them struggling with their feelings and trying to figure out what exactly do they feel for each other and why.

Honestly I have been a member of Indiaforums since 2010 but was inactive and lost my old account. Even though I made a second account, I was never active. Guddan is the only show in all these year swhich forced me to post.😆

Exactly i want the stry to move forward than taking circles ... In 20 days we r gonna reach 100 epi and we r still seeing zero progression..we r not asking to shw thr lov stry but atleast take d stry fwd expose parv and atleast make akshan trust each other...till the truth s not revealed they wont trust or respect each other...if not plz change d track ...we hv been watching durga and her crap since day one y dont they shw something  else...
a

How can i forget d dear writer cum ph  ved raj whr he always shows his heroine abla nari doormat and duniya ki no 1 dumb types..we r in 21 st century but showing 60's stry ...oh boy wake up stop being male chauvinist...kon si era mai ho cards mai dhav pe rakna laptop dhona yaa phir ye doormat banke sasural ya maayke kisi ek ko chunna..oWat msg r u trying to give to the society ki saas bahu ko bahu saas ko kaise torture karne ke 1000 tarike?? Yaa phir girls ko doormats ko tara kaise banate ???ek baar is se milne ka mauka mila khub band bajaungi..

Ps:kripya mcp doormat jaise shabdh se kisi ko bi prob hua tho maaf kariye ye sirf hum apne mann ke badas nikalrahe hai...hum writers ko mcp kaha..is show ka hero ko nahi...wo tho saand hai saand hi rahega sudhrega nahi..😆

Is shw mai saas kon aur bahu kon rab hi jaane...h...filal im fed up with durgai
Edited by DearZindagi12 - 5 years ago
Secretfollower thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

William Shakespeare--"what's in the name"

chill maro...read the update tension hame handle karne do...
all the best for ur exams 🤗

shailu dear..firstly nice update dear..
Well firstly thanks for all the best kehne ke liye

Jahan tak rahi baat tension ki sacchi mn ek baar kisi ke comments se hui thi lkin baad mn socha bhaar mn jae vo😆

And jahan tak rahi baat name ki to mera thoda mood off hai just bcoz of exams...but i just want to read that comments as just fun..for change my mood..i dont thi k isme kuch galat hai
Baki agar dear zindagi ko naam batana hoga ..bta degi ..nahi batana  hoga nahi bataegi..its ok dear..

P.s na mn tension leti hn

Na mn deti hn

Lkin agar koi tension deta hai to usse chodti nahi hun😉
baki koi ab koi personal baat nahi hogi jo hogi show ke baare mn hogi
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

haven't watched episode yet dear ... 😆

Bas shailu ki update padi hai i was just reading comments as a silent member study kar rahi thi thoda mood change karne ke liye i bump into forum and see ur comment and ur p.s 

Well i dont think kisi ko problem hogi aur hogi bhi to uski badhazami hai hone do🤢...i know u r just joking

Can u tell me kiske comments ki baat kar rahe ho in ur p.s agar member ka naam batane mn problem hai to you can pm to me if you don't have any problem
Well i want to read that comments for
Changing my mood

Samajdhar ko ishara kafi hai..aur tum samajdhar ko...humare last pm convo phir se pado samaj ajayega...all d best for ur exams...
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Exactly i want the stry to move forward than taking circles ... In 20 days we r gonna reach 100 epi and we r still seeing zero progression..we r not asking to shw thr lov stry but atleast take d stry fwd expose parv and atleast make akshan trust each other...till the truth s not revealed they wont trust or respect each other...if not plz change d track ...we hv been watching durga and her crap since day one y dont they shw something  else...
a

How can i forget d dear writer cum ph  ved raj whr he always shows his heroine abla nari doormat and duniya ki no 1 dumb types..we r in 21 st century but showing 60's stry ...oh boy wake up stop being male chauvinist...kon si era mai ho cards mai dhav pe rakna laptop dhona yaa phir ye doormat banke sasural ya maayke kisi ek ko chunna..oWat msg r u trying to give to the society ki saas bahu ko bahu saas ko kaise torture karne ke 1000 tarike?? Yaa phir girls ko doormats ko tara kaise banate ???ek baar is se milne ka mauka mila khub band bajaungi..

Ps:kripya mcp doormat jaise shabdh se kisi ko bi prob hua tho maaf kariye ye sirf hum apne mann ke badas nikalrahe hai hum...hum writers ko mcp kaha..is show ka hero ko😆

Is shw mai saas kon aur bahu kon rab hi jaane...h...filal im fed up with durgai

cv's concentration is on bringing more ideas to show how guddan is insultedImage result for Miss Congeniality gif and how guddan is useless good for nothing and oversmart 3 monkeys plotting but she being gopi of the family ...

aj and antara ka monolog kabhi kabhiImage result for kabhi kabhi mere old gif
perv-kaushalya ka jamai vala drama ...

aur kuch nahi bg ke saat thoda eyelock sahi aj irritated face and guddan silly joker face ...

story age badna cv's se na ho payega😆
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

shailu dear..firstly nice update dear..

Well firstly thanks for all the best kehne ke liye

Jahan tak rahi baat tension ki sacchi mn ek baar kisi ke comments se hui thi lkin baad mn socha bhaar mn jae vo😆

And jahan tak rahi baat name ki to mera thoda mood off hai just bcoz of exams...but i just want to read that comments as just fun..for change my mood..i dont thi k isme kuch galat hai
Baki agar dear zindagi ko naam batana hoga ..bta degi ..nahi batana  hoga nahi bataegi..its ok dear..

P.s na mn tension leti hn

Na mn deti hn

Lkin agar koi tension deta hai to usse chodti nahi hun😉
baki koi ab koi personal baat nahi hogi jo hogi show ke baare mn hogi

good 🤗
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

cv's concentration is on bringing more ideas to show how guddan is insulted Image result for Miss Congeniality gif and how guddan is useless good for nothing and oversmart 3 monkeys plotting but she being gopi of the family ...

aj and antara ka monolog kabhi kabhiImage result for kabhi kabhi mere old gif
perv-kaushalya ka jamai vala drama ...

aur kuch nahi bg ke saat thoda eyelock sahi aj irritated face and guddan silly joker face ...

story age badna cv's se na ho payega😆

Exactly stry moving fwd cvs se na hopayega ..but we r smart not dumb like gopi and guddan...hume apna nxt step pata hai..vedraj uncle ki basha mai kahe tho ghar ka khana pasand nahi tho bahar koi biryani dhund lenge jab tak ghar mai tasty khana na milega ...hai ki nahi
gingle thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the episode updates.😳
Today's episode is worthwatching...liked & loved the emotional bonding between Akshan...hope it will get stronger in future episodes.
Acting wise both Nishant & Kanika were brilliant today...the pain, the guilt were reflected in their eyes...& the background score went well with the scenes.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gingle

Thanks dear for the episode updates.😳

Today's episode is worthwatching...liked & loved the emotional bonding between Akshan...hope it will get stronger in future episodes.
Acting wise both Nishant & Kanika were brilliant today...the pain, the guilt were reflected in their eyes...& the background score went well with the scenes.

it has to get stronger lets see how ??
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it has to get stronger lets see how ??

Love both your and DearZindagi's thoughts on this. Seriously, as positive as I want to be, I don't want Guddan to be like Gopi or for that matter Khushi Kumari Gupta- since both the characters were created by Ved Raj

I liked Khushi and Arnav's chemistry the same way I love Akshan.  But I want Guddan to be more intelligent than Khushi and not drag the misunderstanding until 300th episode where Shyaam finally got exposed in Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
As usual superb analysis Di 👏

Jitni tareef kare kal k episode ki , utni kam hai 😳

I too wanted to know the reason behind Akshat's  sad expressions in Precap ... 
I feel just like the misleading promos ( Guddan calling Akshat Ji in the previous promo,similarly  these expressions of AJ are just to mislead us 😆)

Edited by Raglak_akshan - 5 years ago