Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
if you are creating a chat club then invite me too please 
Cute_Butterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomilFTW

Just  create a Romil fan club on chat club forums and invite members there. Simple. 

Can u create it dear, because I don't have much idea 😊
Forum_lurker thumbnail
Count me in as Romil fan too.. 😊

Although I never participated in AT, but I  supported him in main forums.
Cute_Butterfly thumbnail
Can anyone create Romil's fan club?  and add all of us in that club  😊 Edited by Cute_Butterfly - 5 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Who ever opens this inv all of us:))
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I came to say bye bye to all of you but saw so many of you are interested in chat thread so I have sent request for opening a CC thread, I am not sure about the process but I am sure Mods will help us. I am not going to decorate it an all it will be a simple thread for chatting.
I am so happy to see Romil's interview, he looks happy and is getting such warm welcome. The kind of welcome he has received it great. I am sure Colors will be regretting that they pulled down such an awesome person. I wish he gets much more success. 

Thanks everyone for being part of this AT and supporting Romil. It was really awesome to come everyday and interact with you all, we all have seen sad days when Romil was down and someone will comment something positive and we will again get strength to go on. Hope to keep in touch with you all, I will be less active now that season is over but lets chat whenever time permits.  
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have opened the Chat Club Thread for you guys, its invite only thread. I am sending you guys link in the mail, please pm me in case I missed sending invite to any of you
Mulann thumbnail
It's time to say good bye to this AT. I had wonderful time here with you all lovely people while discussing about a lovely person. 
This year BB for me was only about Romil and I watched only because of him. And here I got to know so many beautiful souls. Spec, Poorabh, Prerna, Chings, Rukhi, Omika, Messi, DC, JR, OYZ, SVFR Sheelu, butterfly, princess warrior each and everyone are very friendly.  I'm glad that I met with you all. 

Romil's journey was quite impressive. The beauty of the AT is that besides praising we fans criticized his wrong moves as well. We all are truly Romil's angels. 

Now I am having daily dose of Romil on insta and Twitter only. I wish all the best to you all for each and every events of your lives. Keep smiling and stay blessed.  ❤️
Edited by DeisyM - 5 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
spec opened an fan club for romil.
plz joim guys and share all the newa,videos of romil there.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail