Akshan in red

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey there!
This thought just popped my mind so thought to write it here 😆

As we all know by now that Mr.Akshat Jindal will be wearing a Red tuxedo in the Christmas party ...😳 and Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal in a green attire 😳

I am absolutely okay with it ... but just for a moment ... suppose if Guddan would have dressed in that Red Saree (as in the Card party) here in the Christmas party... wouldn't it be better?😆

Both Akshan twinning in Red🤪☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Yes right. Red actually suits them ❤️
Secretfollower thumbnail
That's a very good idea ❤️
But i want to add some spice in ur thought bcoz its a wild thought which is popped in my mind😉

-> i also want to see guddan in red saree but a transparent one but with in bheegi bheegi form bcoz she looks so hot and beautiful in transparent clothes🤪

-> whenever guddan was in trasparent dresses aj get cozy cozy with guddan 
During

Pool scene
Malham patti scene😳

-> wanted to dance like a shreedivi also on her songs to rijhao aj.bcoz sridevi was also like  natkhat and mastikhor during her days.i also want to see guddan is like that bcoz she is also mastikhor and natkhat😆
Sridevi ji was the only heroine who shows a lady can look hot and beautiful in sareesand she is one of the favourite actress❤️

What do you think?
Edited by Secretfollower - 5 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

That's a very good idea ❤️

But i want to add some spice in ur thought bcoz its a wild thought which is popped in my mind😉

-> i also want to see guddan in red saree but a transparent one but with in bheegi bheegi form bcoz she looks so hot and beautiful in transparent clothes🤪

-> whenever guddan was in trasparent dresses aj get cozy cozy with guddan 
During

Pool scene
Malham patti scene😳

-> wanted to dance like a shreedivi also on her songs to rijhao aj.bcoz sridevi was also like  natkhat and mastikhor during her days.i also want to see guddan is like that bcoz she is also mastikhor and natkhat😆
Sridevi ji was the only heroine who shows a lady can look hot and beautiful in sareesand she is one of the favourite actress❤️

What do you think?

Fisrt u tell me what name should I call u by ? 
SECRET won't seem nice😆

Now coming to ur suggestion... Ohooo kya baat hai 😉
Akshan pehle se hot aur ab ye scene to... ☺️

(P.s. I agree Sridevi Ji was one of the best actors of Bollywood Industry ... extremely pretty and talented 😳)
Secretfollower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Fisrt u tell me what name should I call u by ? 
SECRET won't seem nice 😆

Now coming to ur suggestion... Ohooo kya baat hai 😉
Akshan pehle se hot aur ab ye scene to... ☺️

(P.s. I agree Sridevi Ji was one of the best actors of Bollywood Industry ... extremely pretty and talented 😳)

Thanks for accepting my suggestion😳
I know secret won't seem no nice but i was finding out usernmame to join this forum but which i tried it already exists.at that time i was seeing a secret superstar  movie then this usename clicked in my mind.😆
Secret follower-who follows the show secretly😉

U can call me moni ya mona whichever u like😊
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Thanks for accepting my suggestion 😳

I know secret won't seem no nice but i was finding out usernmame to join this forum but which i tried it already exists.at that time i was seeing a secret superstar  movie then this usename clicked in my mind.😆

Sorry to interrupt u guys but main apko Mona Kahu ya Mona darling 😆
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Thanks for accepting my suggestion 😳

Ok done... MONA DI😳
(coz u are elder than me😛)
Aur vaise KAVYA di also has a suggestion 
@kayaluvakshan...Kavya Di..Mona Di ko Mona Darling bulaogi ?😆
Secretfollower thumbnail

Ok done... MONA DI 😳
(coz u are elder than me😛)
Aur vaise KAVYA di also has a suggestion 
@kayaluvakshan...Kavya Di..Mona Di ko Mona Darling bulaogi ?😆

@kayaluvakshan and @raglak_akshan
Na mn mona darling hun aur na hi aap dono tiger ki aap dono mujhe mona darling bulaon😆
Well my nick name is moni or mona (both)

But agar aap dono ne mujhe mona darling bulaya to forum mn popular ho jaongi...akshan se jyada saab darling hi bolte rahenge...which is seriously i don't want that..and i think you both also don't want that😆

But if you want to call me mona...i m ok with that..but pls don't add darling..it sounds like a
Purani movie ka ghisa pita dialouge🤪

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

@kayaluvakshan and @raglak_akshan

Na mn mona darling hun aur na hi aap dono tiger ki aap dono mujhe mona darling bulaon 😆
Well my nick name is moni or mona (both)

But agar aap dono ne mujhe mona darling bulaya to forum mn popular ho jaongi...akshan se jyada saab darling hi bolte rahenge...which is seriously i don't want that..and i think you both also don't want that😆

But if you want to call me mona...i m ok with that..but pls don't add darling..it sounds like a
Purani movie ka ghisa pita dialouge🤪

Acha vaise that elder vala dialogue I wrote by mistake...but really wanna know are u elder or younger than me Mona?

Aur Mona Darling Kavya Di ne suggest kiya hai Maine thodi😆
Secretfollower thumbnail

Acha vaise that elder vala dialogue I wrote by mistake...but really wanna know are u elder or younger than me Mona?

Aur Mona Darling Kavya Di ne suggest kiya hai Maine thodi 😆

😆..its ok i know you both r jokeing guys...so its not a new for me 
Well i m elder than u ..i m in college and i m a student