jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's not that simple looks cool..I meant the promotions they made wid Shaditi for the series..
But no matter what. If we give in to the feelings that forbidden , then we have to taste the burnt..and the end we'll have nothing but the regret..sole blame..nothing els.
Coz everyone has a reason for their doings..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I saw that promotions...its more of reverse version of silsila 😆
ShaDiti looks amazing together
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nothing to say about #itsnotthatsimple 
but when i saw kunal defending himself yet again i was like no no no... not again
and now they have OFFICIALLY proved that it was mauli's fault that she hid it from kunal..

and i am still miffed that it was shown as her fault . kunal didnt realise that he instigated her to do that.. 

the promotion talks about looking things with different perspectives and i wonder why kunal cant see his own "leaving mauli" from her perspective.. and . and does it even require some other perspective??  😕
kisi be angle se dekh lo bhyiii..
infidelity ema being horrondous to ur wife.. ðŸ¥±
Edited by prettywomaniya - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

nothing to say about #itsnotthatsimple 

but when i saw kunal defending himself yet again i was like no no no... not again
and now they have OFFICIALLY proved that it was mauli's fault that she hid it from kunal..

and i am still miffed that it was shown as her fault . kunal didnt realise that he instigated her to do that.. 

the promotion talks about looking things with different perspectives and i wonder why kunal cant see his own "leaving mauli" from her perspective.. and . and does it even require some other perspective??  😕
kisi be angle se dekh lo bhyiii..
infidelity ema being horrondous to ur wife.. ðŸ¥±

@bold-It pissed me that whole blame is put on mauli then mauli also regretted as if it was only her fault and no guilt from kunal.Why only mauli regrets?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Silpa91

@bold-It pissed me that whole blame is put on mauli then mauli also regretted as if it was only her fault and no guilt from kunal.Why only mauli regrets?

@bold...its becos mauli is a real human with emotions and knows the difference b/w right and wrong...unlike the cold emotionless zombie
prettywomaniya thumbnail

the promotion looked like 
"seeing kunal's deeds with a different perspective - that is , accept that he was actually in love" 
and 
"seeing mauli's deeds with a different perspective - that is, she was the one who was wrong" 
😆😆

matlab chit bhi meri patt bhi..

Silpa20 thumbnail

the promotion looked like 
"seeing kunal's deeds with a different perspective - that is , accept that he was actually in love" 
and 
"seeing mauli's deeds with a different perspective - that is, she was the one who was wrong" 
😆😆

matlab chit bhi meri patt bhi..

Is this new? Even before they tried to justify ema in the name of God.Since the beginning it is like see kunan relationship from a different perspective.But viewers did not accept.
prettywomaniya thumbnail

Is this new? Even before they tried to justify ema in the name of God.Since the beginning it is like see kunan relationship from a different perspective.But viewers did not accept.

yeah. nothing new..
but i was wondering k abhi bhi they are being so stubborn.. ðŸ˜•
nandini ka zikr hi kar do na agar itna sacha pyaar tha.. ðŸ¥±  
i wont be surprised if they shift the whole plot from ema to some stupid love story.. ðŸ˜†
anyways . tomorrow there is gonna be a  new episode.. i am losing my interest but ek week try krte hain. otherwise going to switch to some other show... need ur suggestions. pls pm me.. ðŸ˜†
Silpa20 thumbnail

yeah. nothing new..
but i was wondering k abhi bhi they are being so stubborn..  😕
nandini ka zikr hi kar do na agar itna sacha pyaar tha.. ðŸ¥±  
i wont be surprised if they shift the whole plot from ema to some stupid love story.. ðŸ˜†
anyways . tomorrow there is gonna be a  new episode.. i am losing my interest but ek week try krte hain. otherwise going to switch to some other show... need ur suggestions. pls pm me.. ðŸ˜†

@bold-The camp track except mauli's outburst looked like two bichre hue lovers met after years who separated because of misundersting.😆

Even i am losing interest.Ya we need to discuss new shows.we will talk.