RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Friends,
I have one doubt...

Why did Antara mentioned in the last letter that AJ should get married in 15 days?? Why after 15 years?

And why did she write letters her death was an accident rite?

Was she aware of hr death?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower thumbnail
Hello dear
Well trurth is that no one member have your query answer

Bcoz 15 years..ya 15 days ka kya logic hai i dont know bcoz antara death have not revealed in the show yet..

So differnt members have different predictions about antara accident but truth only knows cvs

May be antara knows aj lovea her very much thats why she give a short time (15 days) to aj to married someone else.may be she felt kahin aj apna decision change na kar de shaadi ka..

May be after accident she was in hospital for 2 days in hospital .may be at that time she wrote a letter.well this is just my prediction about the track.

I just  tell wait for the further story slowly slowly cvs open the layers of antara death and about her letters.
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

Hello dear

Well trurth is that no one member have your query answer

Bcoz 15 years..ya 15 days ka kya logic hai i dont know bcoz antara death have not revealed in the show yet..

So differnt members have different predictions about antara accident but truth only knows cvs

May be antara knows aj lovea her very much thats why she give a short time (15 days) to aj to married someone else.may be she felt kahin aj apna decision change na kar de shaadi ka..

May be after accident she was in hospital for 2 days in hospital .may be at that time she wrote a letter.well this is just my prediction about the track.

I just  tell wait for the further story slowly slowly cvs open the layers of antara death and about her letters.

Hey thanks alot...hopefully they reveal soon..btw m njoyng ths show...its very ntertng...
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

Hello dear

In episode 3 or 4, it was September 5th the day after AJ birthday, while Dadi n 3 Jindal bahus were seating infront of Lord Krishna, Dadi was reading Ramyan or something. Dadi told the Bahus that during her final days Antara wrote her letters, she gave her friend Paulomi n instructed to give each letter after exit day after AJs birthday.

Dadi tell 3 bahus, AJ loves Antara a lot, after recieving the letter, during the the Entire year AJ tries to fulfill Antaras wish that she wrote in her letter. 

Secretfollower thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

In episode 3 or 4, it was September 5th the day after AJ birthday, while Dadi n 3 Jindal bahus were seating infront of Lord Krishna, Dadi was reading Ramyan or something. Dadi told the Bahus that during her final days Antara wrote her letters, she gave her friend Paulomi n instructed to give each letter after exit day after AJs birthday.

Dadi tell 3 bahus, AJ loves Antara a lot, after recieving the letter, during the the Entire year AJ tries to fulfill Antaras wish that she wrote in her letter. 

I remembered that scene..
But still there is confusion where she wrote a letter.

-> As dadi said she wrote a letter in her final days

-> according to nishant iv  he stated that aj is in guilt that he couldn't save her wife life

That means after accident she got injuries during accident and may be at that time she was in hospital.but after realizing about her death may be she decided to wrote a letter in her final days

-> she knew aj loves her very much

Thats why she gave a letter to paloumi and expresses her last wish of aj marraige in her letter