Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

I checked the latest info. I think Somi has sacrificed for Romil and is out of task.
Sree has almost won it.

That is so not a sensible move by her if she has done it, she has reached here, she should not sacrifice for anyone, I also heard Surbhi and her are fighting badly, I am glad she found out Surbhi's true colours.
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha786

That is so not a sensible move by her if she has done it, she has reached here, she should not sacrifice for anyone, I also heard Surbhi and her are fighting badly, I am glad she found out Surbhi's true colours.

Somi is very loyal TO Romil, i like that quality. And i dont know if it a very bad move either. This task can also backfire badly.

Ticket to finale is very tricky task - Prince /Kishwer won then BB played them and threw out Kish.
Luv won last year but he betrayed Hina, audience evicted him

My feeling is Sree-Dipika will win and 1 will have to sacrifice. Hint from promo, plus message from Sree wife.  Let us see. 😊
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yo Dayaan is in the house 😎

Maha dear congratz on you 1st AT.πŸ₯³Great  job on 1st page.πŸ‘

Yay!! Looks like I've found my new hangout place.πŸ₯³

Minionite thumbnail
Permission needs to be taken from DTs before opening ATs. AT permission was not given here. Closed.
Minionite thumbnail
Permission has now been given, hence AT has been reopened.

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yo Dayaan is in the house 😎

Maha dear congratz on you 1st AT.πŸ₯³Great job on 1st page.πŸ‘

</b></i></u></sub></sup>

Yay!! Looks like I've found my new hangout place.πŸ₯³

<b><i><u><sub><sup>

Heeey KD, I am so happy to see you here, I tried my best to do well. I have learned from you how to make an AT from the AT's you made for Jasleen.please come here often because without your darshan, this AT is incomplete,you are missing from the forum these days. Thank you for the compliment, even if you don'tlike Somi, you are posting pictures of her,t hat is really sweet of you.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

These pictures are really nice I am still trying to find good pictures of Somi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
Guys vote for Somi if she is nominated this week, she has to atleast reach Top 5Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha786

Heeey KD, I am so happy to see you here, I tried my best to do well. I have learned from you how to make an AT from the AT's you made for Jasleen.please come here often because without your darshan, this AT is incomplete,you are missing from the forum these days. Thank you for the compliment, even if you don'tlike Somi, you are posting pictures of her,t hat is really sweet of you.

Thanks for the warm welcome Maha.
I've not been missing at all really. Just busy during the day so come on here late evenings lol. 

You've done a great job on AT Maha and I'm sure this place will rock with or without me lol. 
Everyone on here are stars.!!😎

"I've actually started to like Somi quite a bit off late lol. That's the thing about this season-my likes/dislikes change with every eppy. I can't die hard root for anyone, and neither passionately hate on anyone either. 

Biggbossfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like somi most out of all the contestants. She carries herself well without being rude or disrespectful. Also she is a loyal friend. Chances are not looking great but I hope either she or Romil win.