Somi Khan AT 1: First Commoner Girl To Make It Far - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Somi has remained herself in the journey of 14 weeks, even if she gets eliminated tomorrow, it is alright as she has stood her ground and also learned form her mistakes, she has always worked on her flaws and tried to be a better person.

Even after Saba left, she survived fro 2 months and that is a big achievement , she never compromise don her selfrespect and always followed her own mind.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Guys we only have few hours left,keep voting for her

PC: TwitterEdited by maha786 - 5 years ago
Somi getting eliminated is not confirmed yet , but I am sure she will be the only one getting eliminated. She ahs performed really well and she always kept her opinion even if it is against majority.

She was not my favouite as Jasleen, but form the beginning, she never did groupism, she fought with battles alone along with her sister Saba.She proved that, she can survive without Saba , she did make mistakes when she joined Happy Club, but at times she went against them and follow her own mind, she made her own decisions.

Somi and Saba were such a powerful duo and the show will be remembered for their strong bonding. The way Saba sacrificed for Somi and how they were upset when the jodis were getting apart, that was really painful to watch. The only genuine reaction after jodis being separated was of the Khan Sisters.

They fought with the entire house, the way thy handled Krtii and Roshmi was commendable.Kriti always putted them down and she always had a snobbish attitude that, she is above Khan Sisters.

But, Khan Sisters knew how to deal with anyone who is putting them down. They enevr became the captain, but they still tried every time, Romil and Deepak used them for their benefit and that is true.

Somi was never a priority for them, they just used her because she knew how tocpook, Romil just wants people to do his work like bringing him food and water.He just wanted Somi to do all his work and he took advantage of her caring attitude.

Khan Sisters were the loners of school who always got cornered, but they never played victim card that, we are alone like Sreesanth does, they continued to fight for themselves and they did manage to get along with many housemates, they managed to win respect from many housemates, I am sure they will be in touch with some of the housemates.

Saba and Somi have changed the audience's mind as they were quite hated in the beginning, I also did not like them in the beginning.I even disliked Somi for what she did with Jaslene, but they are still good humanbeings who do not hold grudges for lifetime and they move on and they are quiet forgiving.

Somi will be missed in Extra Dose she always used to be in the kitchen, she used to have many fun conversations and she was always in the kitchen doing work.

All the best Somi for your life ahead there is life after Bigg Boss, only the negative people are in the house till the end.Only the most cunning and manipulative people end up winning the show, all of the other housemates were already chosen form the beginning to be staying till the end.

True personalities are never valued,you have to scream, shout,play victim card,or do politics to survive.

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i was saying same, will miss her she was really good, survived without meltdowns tackled people and situations  
Biggbossfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, hopefully Saba and somi get lots of opportunities coming their way as they both deserve them. They were fair and played the game with dignity!
Saba and Somi are not from this industry, but they are doing so well in their respective career,I just want them to do what they are interested in, maybe they can participate in reality shows , but there are no options apart from dance reality shows and Khatron Ke Khiladi
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I happen to disagree, she was either saved by happy club or by bigg boss which was unfair. This is a voting based show and she doesn't have enough votes. I know she didn't gather that much support. 
Romil MIGHT have more votes than KV one of the most famous TV celebrity 

Unfair was how the eviction during diwali was cancelled. She would have left the show because of not receiving enough votes 

Sister Before Mister is the best line I can think of for these Dabbang Sisters

Picture Credit: TwitterEdited by maha786 - 5 years ago
Somi's journey will end tomorrow and she will complete 14 weeks which is 3 months , she has outlasted many big celebrities like Neha, Megha, and Anup Jalota to make her way until the 14th week
Khan Sisters have come into this platform without any support, their father left them when they were young, they fought for their education. Somi came out as a strongheaded person inside the house, she never compromised on her seflrespect to fake a lovestory, she had many chances, but she didn't She handled the entire friendship issue with Romil without playing victim card.

She has not been perfect in her journey, I have disliked her strongly as well for few weeks when she was coming across as a weak player due to depending on Happy Club and her sudden mean behavior was unexpected for me, but in her interviews, she seems to be guilty about how she behaved at that time and now she is trying to redeem herself which is a good thing.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago