Ira's many looks

Poll

Which look of Ira do you like most

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Friends,  it's indeed interesting to see Jiyaa Shankar in newer looks as the character of Ira goes through numerous situations and transformations.
While we all agree that Jiyaa is extremely talented and very beautiful and she just rocks each and every look, let's see what our personal favourites are.

As for me, I really loved the beautiful rainbow-hued chiffon sarees with heavy embroidered blouses and accessorised with pretty chandbaalis or jhumkas. She looked gorgeous in her simplicity. 

Let's see what your likes are😊
Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
I liked that newly Wed wife of Akhilesh look more than all looks actually she looks pretty in all no doubt but I like that look more 
& after her 2nd grihpravesh both Akhilesh & ira wears nice dresses & I liked his all kurtas after ira ka grihpravesh..

& do you remember their 2nd suhagrat?? His white kurta & her yellow suit from that episode ?? 
I liked his white kurta & her yellow dress so much.. 😛😛 & I also liked his brick red coloured kurta & her green off shoulder suit from duplicate pushpa episodes.. & that orange color a little shiny kurta from Malaysia episodes when ira was drunk 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She look beautiful in all but I voted for Gujrati look.I liked her most in that green saree she wore in holi epis.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

She look beautiful in all but I voted for Gujrati look.I liked her most in that green saree she wore in holi epis.

Ya, same here. Green saree was fabulous❤️
SymphonyStar thumbnail
😆Ira ke looks ki baat karo toh first epi wala woh gulabi top,her mom 's kathiyavaadi kapde wale Ira ka look,their roka wala orange saare,,her wedding dress,Akhilesh ka gift kiya blue saree,nazm nazm party saree,Malaysia cruise dance gown,Marathi look,sr yellow suit...aur bhi hai😆 Edited by SymphonyStar - 5 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Abhi ka simple look bhi 👍🏼 waise looks se yaad  aayaa wish we could see Ira in Akhilesh's kurta .☺️.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Ya, same here. Green saree was fabulous ❤️

In that saree she looked like bahaar aa gayi ho ...her broad smile,those jhumkas, flower design blouse 😆 all complementing each other.

Milky-Way thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Abhi ka simple look bhi  👍🏼 waise looks se yaad  aayaa wish we could see Ira in Akhilesh's kurta .☺️.

Hmmm😉 baat toh badiya ki...par uske chances ab kam hi lagte hain. 
They both have suddenly become so mature that romance-vomance toh shayad peeche hi chut gaya.

But we have seen her in Akhilesh's T-shirt in the Malaysia wali jhonpri.😳 And what an episode that was. Dekhke dil khush ho gaya tha. Not a trace of vulgarity...only clean, sweet, innocent romance👏
Scorpionn thumbnail
I remember that dialogue
Akhilesh tum kiske fan Ho? 
Emraan hashmi.. 
Ooo 
Dekhiye hmre kehne ka matbal he ki wo behtarin abhineta he aur kachuu nahi... 

Arey nahi mature huye to kya hua? 
Romance hoga... Jarur hoga... Just Akhira Milan ka intezar he 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Wine jitni zyada purani ho utna zyada madhosh karti hai... 🤪
Hey...don't look at me like that😵 I don't drink.

Mere kehne ka matlab hai...with time, romance becomes even better, even more intoxicating. With age, the inhibitions are lost and one becomes more involved, more connected with one's beloved. 

So, definitely Akhira milan ke baad Akhira romance toh zaroor hoga😛

Lo...kapdon ki baat karte karte kahaan tak aa gaye😆
Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago