Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bahubali3

I assume, top 3 according to you are bhai behan or love track of a married man.

Do you realize who is chicken without the head here? Clearly it's behan who has been in her own comfort zone under the umbrella of a fake relation for the sake of a game. Behan does not have to show her hatred for other contestants in the name of the game that shows her arrogance towards other housemates.

This is a reality show and we, as a viewer want to see the reality how one will behave under the exteam circumstances whether right stand or wrong stand. No one is 100 percent perfect. I see KV graph, he is cordial with most of the housemates whether they are celeb or commoners. He does not need a director to guide him in this show. We want to see real KV, not a fake bhai behan or abusive people, or married man flirting. What kind of example you are giving to the viewers? A winner will be abusive person or a behan who is non performer and defending her bhai karma all the time or a married man flirting with other contestant?
Like a said earlier, KV may have some flaws so do we all but if I have to weight all the contestant's journey, KV is a clear winner, good human being and a true gentleman.

Well only time will tell who wins, but to me good bad ugly, Sree made headlines, he is like the mover and shaker of this show, while Dipika maintained her firm stance throughout out her journey here, not changing loyalties based on self interest like KVB. Dipika ousted Sree and saved KVB, she was the key vote to make KVB the captain, but sorry the brainless KVB stabbed her following a herd mentality trap. Since then I started disliking him and now he is merely a headless chicken for me.Edited by Love-u-all - 5 years ago