Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey mou, such a beautiful update... This story has become like my guilty pleasure. Thanks for it.
I just love this shy Naina, lover boy sameer. Everytime i re read it i fall in love with this Sameer. Jealous sameer is such a treat. 

Am loving every every bit of the story. The most striking part for me in this update was Naina and Nanu's convo, the way she wanted sameer to talk abt his childhood n all made me really admire her so much..

Looking fwd for more n more.

Lots of love 🤗
Vaishalimodak thumbnail
Hi Moumita,
Read all 4 chapters of this story in one go and it's amazing.

I am in love with you and your stories hopelessly.

Can I request you to pls pm me on your next update.
I had sent you a pm but I don't know if you read them.

Thanks in advance
Love
Vaishali
Archie11 thumbnail
It's  a beautiful story. They share a very good bond. Want to see more cute meetings and love before marriage.
Superb update.

Waiting for next update.
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute, funny and in the same while heart breaking part.
Love the relationship that Sameer and nanaji share. Makes me wonder what would it be like in the show currently.
Lovely as always.
Thanks for the PM.
dhk2311 thumbnail
Waiting for next update  please update soon 
Sweetsweta007 thumbnail
When will you update... Please update asap
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mou... Another beautiful update like always. And once again you stumped me with the in depth detailing and realistic approach that are becoming synonymous with your writing.  ⭐️... If our show stands out in the crowd for it's touch of reality and no OTT drama... so do your stories which help us readers connect to each aspect portrayed by u.
Coming to the update.

Arrange marriages... Where 2 unknown people come together to start a new journey together... And no matter what...deep down there is this desire that all their "firsts" are with this person who has been chosen by God for them...😳and I loved how beautifully u covered this aspect in this update⭐️

Here ... I loved how Sam expressed his possesive feel wen he realized that he was the "first" person to give flowers to naina😳...and Naina on knowing that she was the first girl with whom Sam had ever been out😳

I loved the fact that Sam was vocal about his opinion and did not refrain from saying that he wanted an early marriage... It clearly indicated that he being brought up just by Nanu...he got the freedom of thought and speech...and he made sure that naina got it too...⭐️

I could sense Sam's happiness as he shopped ... Could imagine how excited he was to finally have someone who was his own...who he knew will fulfill all his wishes and desires...😳... Be it dressing up as per his liking or cooking his favorite food😳

The whole scene at Naina's house about the shopping bags being opened right then brought back so many memories where shopping...esp wedding shopping was such an important thing...

Umm... U know mou... I loved the fact that I kept Nanu as Sam's family...and I was bowled over by the fact that u kept his character as close as possible to the show👏... Reading through the interaction between Naina and Nanu...I could visualise a similar thing in the show had Nanu been alive... Him being Naina's best friend and taking up chachajis role in her life where she could share everything with him...

Another thing that I liked and that needs to be applauded... Is the fact that you are revealing both Naina and Sam to each other in layers... Even wen Nanu tried to tell her about Sam...she still wanted to know it herself through Sam...brilliantly done👏... Its exactly how arrange marriages function...it's the journey of knowing a person slowly...discovering him/ her as u spend more time and stay together...and I think that's exactly what u have planned for us in this story...

Another aspect which is totally relateable is the fact that life is definitely not a bed of roses...and as a couple embark on this journey together there will be misunderstanding s... Delusions and a lot of things...and it will take a little effort...a little adjustment... a little understanding and lots of love from  both to make it better for both😊

And you are covering each aspect wonderfully...⭐️

And finally Salman Khan does butt in 🤣... Jealous and possessive Sameer was so so relateable... I'm myself a huge Salman Khan fan...and my hubby too used to give the same reactions initially😆

I liked how Sam forgot everything about his anger the moment he saw naina worried ... And did not sit in peace till he knew the actual reason...😳... 

Naina thinking about Sam saying no to the wedding ...another realistic touch... U very brilliantly portrayed how this relationship is at a very young stage... It needs to becone stronger with time... The trust... The faith ... It needs time to develop and it's definitely not an overnight process...⭐️

Naina trying the age old method of pati ke Dil ka Rasta ...and Sam understanding it fully 👍🏼

I loved how Sam made Naina aware of wat he felt... " Possessiveness" through the exact same scenario that he went through so that she understands him better...and in turn he too realising about her insecurities⭐️...

Mou... U gave the CVS the idea of the hanky kiss and they used it as samaina's first kiss...... Once again u gave them the idea of the rose kiss and I'm sure it's going to be used yet again in the show...😳

Just keep coming up with such brilliant ideas...and we will keep blessing both the CVS... Forum wali...and show wale😆

And... Finally Nanu understood that his pota was struck totally by the Cupid ... And Sam confused how his Nanu understood wat had struck him😆

Looking forward to the next update mou... Coz ye Dil definitely mange more😳
P.s

I always wondered how Sam could like karishma kapoor with that wierd Hair🤔... Thank God u clarified that he doesn't like her hair 😆

Edited by VandyP - 5 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely as always!! 
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Yudkbh thumbnail
I am in love with your story, seriously it was beyond my imagination, fan ho gaya aapke writing skills ka.
Har part ke baad lagta hai next part kab aayega, 
Plz plz update soon😊
Rizz_1987 thumbnail
Simply owesome...
Wat a plot n wat a story...it is really interesting n u write it very well...

Pls update soon dear..

Riz