Atul - Anupriya together?????

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The way Atul was talking to Anupriya and trying to hold her hand, I think he will try to re-enter in Anupriya's life once he comes out of the jail. But I don't want this to happen at all he doesn't deserve Anupriya. She has already faced so much in her life, I want her to be happy now. I have no problem in seeing her together with some decent man in future. But Atul? Big No.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno why but I feel they are gonna kill Atul's character or get him sick... the way he was coughing constantly yesterday and those pale look..were the CVs hinting something?
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
atul dont deserve anupriya i want anu should not easily forgive this men 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just don't have faiths in this CVs yaar. They even get Kalyani an 18 year old girl to get married with Malhar so that she can be a mother to Malhar's son. 

This is no progressive at all. Indian's women are encouraged to stay loyal and faithful to their husbands. Even to consider their husband as pati parmeshvaar despite whatever the husbands had done. Anupriya is just a manifestation of those women who accept her husband despite whatever he had done.