Neelanjana OR Salman?

Poll

Who would get your vote between Neelanjana and Salman as a winner?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
From what we see through the last poll, Neelanjana and Salman are at the top. Who would get your vote as a winner?

My views:

Neelanjana is the most surili and versatile singer. She has sang songs of Lata, Asha, Alka, Shreya, Neha and many others very convincingly. She has a prefect playback voice. She can sing songs of various genre.

Salman may have a great control over his surs but is not versatile. He has a tendency to use his assets of extreme notes in each and every song, thereby making the song either very good or very bad. Sometimes he seems to be screaming through the song which kills the melody. There are very limited type of songs he will suit in playback singing.

I know because of the judges obsession with him, he may win but in my books, Neelanjana is 1000 % a winner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
I like all of them so doesn't matter who wins but I will vote for Kunal if he is in the Finale.
hard-09 thumbnail
Salman has more fans but I think nilanjana will win
sunaina02 thumbnail
Do we remember who won the contest when Neha was a contestant ?

Same will happen with Salman and Neelanjana
KhwaboKeParinde thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

edited

Edited by KhwaboKeParinde - 5 years ago
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'll be honest. I don't think either of them should win. Apart from Sreerama from S5, none of the winners ever went on to make a career for themselves. It was always the non-winners.

In this case I like them all except for Vibhor. So I really want Vibhor to win because if he fades into oblivion I would give two hoots about it. But if any of these other contestants fade away, then I would care because they were all so good!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sandeep Acharya who won season 2 of II when NK took part. SA died later on that year so we don't know what would have happened with his singing career.   I wasn't his big fan. 
I think N C Karunya should have won the season. It's channel, show, judges pick from the get to & than announced as a public chosen ðŸ˜”

My choice is Neelanjana though I feel all 6 are excellent singers NOT ONLY SALMAN ALI. As they hype him. Don't get me wrong he is fantastic when under control but when he screams it's extremely unappealing, annoying & Akaranapriya (pain to ears) ðŸ˜³

Kunal pandit is the dark horse & extremely under rated. JA is the only one get him