For how long Ashok will come to rescue?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
In the coming episodes, Ashok will bring Mitali home and family will eventually accept Mitali as Ashok will pay the rent of the house.  
Also at mandir, babita will see Ashok & Mitali there along with her m-i-l. 
Similar article in rival site
Ashok has an upper hand at the moment. i.e. with money.   BUT for how long will he help ❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
They are accepting Mitali because Ashok is their son or because Ashok is paying the rent ?
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

They are accepting Mitali because Ashok is their son or because Ashok is paying the rent ?

both. Buddhi already talked abt khoon ka rishta.
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

buddi 😆
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG..🤣🤣
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashok is saying mithali they can't afford to go out, they have to stay.. So he will be give money few months till they are cooled also meanwhile get  divorce..
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Article states:-  "Ashok will bring Mitali along with him to the Khurana house. However, initially the family will oppose his decision. But soon, they will face house rent issue. Ashok will pay the rent and hence they will be left with no option than to accept Ashok along with Mitali"
how long will he keep coming to their rescue??  Have a feeling Mitali will put a stop to him helping his family after seeing 3 useless family members in the house 😆
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Bold: Love it 👍🏼   When Mitali stops ashok coming to the rescue of his family, then only Buddhi will come to her senses 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
buddi se yaad aya even her own hubby i.e babita's FIL had addressed her in yest's epi as buddiya🤣dt actually cracked me wen he did dt buddiya sounds gd🤣
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Ashok is saying mithali they can't afford to go out, they have to stay.. So he will be give money few months till they are cooled also meanwhile get  divorce..

Yes that's a possibility 👏   Don't think divorce will happen, but definitely NOT looking after his family after few months is a possibility especially when Mitali is a strong headed person and he is a weakling in front of her. She will see 3 useless or should I say free loaders in the family and will not tolerate that.