Aditi Sharma joins Zain Imam and Shrenu Parikh's show

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Popular actor Zain Imam will soon be back on the TV screens!!

Zain who has charmed everyone with his great look as well as his acting chops will be back in a very entertaining role.

News coming in is that Zain has been finalized to play the male lead in Producer Dipti Kalwani's new show on Star Bharat.

Yes, you heard it right!!

Sunny Side Up which has earlier produced Badho Bahu and Laal Ishq for &TV, will now work on an interesting fiction concept for Star Bharat.

As per a reliable source, "Zain has signed on the dotted lines and will play the male lead.

As per reports in media, Ishqbaaaz fame Shrenu Parikh will be the female lead in the show.

We buzzed Producer Dipti Kalwani but could not get through to her.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson but did not get revert till we filed the story.

Zain has floored his fans earlier with his portrayals in shows Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, Tashan-E-Ishq, Yeh Vaada Raha, Naamkarann, Ishqbaaaz.

Are you all excited to see the return of Zain on the small screen? Drop your comments here.

And remember you read this news first on IWMBuzz.com.

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to his Colors show?
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilusha

What happened to his Colors show?

It got scrapped it seems.
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Has it been confirmed that the shashi sumeet production show got scrapped? 
And this star bharat show will mostly have Shrenu parekh play the female lead opposite him. Not sure how they will look together. 
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Has it been confirmed that the shashi sumeet production show got scrapped? 

And this star bharat show will mostly have Shrenu parekh play the female lead opposite him. Not sure how they will look together. 

No confirmation but since reports are coming in that he has signed for the new show..colors one might have not got the approval. Their pair and chemistry is something we gotta see onscreen😊 
XshopaholicX thumbnail
He is a hard working boy. And i really appreciate that. Hope he gets all the love, success and happiness that he rightfully deserves. Although, im pretty sure i might not be able to love any show/character that both aditi and zain will have in the future. But i do at the same time wish that their future careeers only prosper. β€οΈ
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so basically all d spamming dt d fd did gone in vain.its better now instead of spamming ths new ph leave them.give them thre space.they r actrs.they will tk up new shws.its nt possible fr thm to pair up w8 sm coactrs always.goodbyes r always hard.fd shud remember avneil as a beautiful memry nd let thm go.holding on to smthng which is nt pssible right nw will only gv pain.
but cming to this shw neithr did I see bado bahu nor laal ishq.infct I hv nevr seen any star bharat shw.so I dnt thnk I will c this as well.but hope he is taking up a good show w8 a gd stryline as well.he is a  vry talented actr nd a vry gd person as well.I wish all d luck to him. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by roshni_az - 5 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ishqbaaaz duo Zain Imam and Shrenu Parikh are soon going to be paired up for Star Bharat's upcoming offering. The romantic drama will see the Naamkarann actor on TV screens after a brief period, while Parikh, who just wrapped up her part in Ishqbaaaz, will play the female lead. While the media has widely reported about the duo's fresh pairing in the show, BollywoodLife has got more deets about the upcoming show. A little birdie close to the show has exclusively revealed that the daily soap won't feature just Imam and Parikh in the lead. In fact, the narrative will have three central characters. It is being deemed to be an interesting love triangle with two girls and one boy. While the two characters have been finalised, the makers' hunt for the third character has also come to an end. A reliable source informs us that TV actress Aditi Sharma has been brought on board to play the third lead.

Sharma recently made her TV debut with Zee TV's Kaleerein. The actress left an impact with her acting chops. And within a month of her last show's conclusion, the actress has signed her second one as well. After playing the lead in Kaleerein, she will play an interesting character in the new show. "She gave the audition today and was finalized and signed by the end of the day," a source close to the development reveals. A casting coup for the makers indeed. Despite repeated attempts, Sharma didn't answer our calls.

Our insider also reveals that shooting for the project will start from December 18, while it may go on air in early February next year.

The narrative and plot of the yet-to-be-titled show are still unknown. Are you excited to see Zain Imam romancing two girls? With whom do you think will he have a crackling chemistry - Aditi or Shrenu? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Arrey we asked for aditi rathore. Yahaan toh hume koi aur hi aditi mil gayi. Kya kismat hai hum fans ki.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Edited by -shopaholic- - 5 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
I wonder how it will be for Zain and We fans both when he will interact with the other aditi. I feel weird already. Will the new set of fans create a new offscreen name? What will it be? Zaiditi? Sounds more like instead hum pe 'zyaditi' hogi ab πŸ˜­πŸ˜†. I feel our NK/Adiza/Avneil fans are too loyal to move on from our original pair. It will be interesting to see how it will unfold for both as far as their future pairings are concerned.