SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Leap is coming very soon & with it story will take new turn.I have few questions plz comment what you think of ..

Is it possible that Doctor will tell Pandey paivaar Ira was pregnant .?  Ira died according to them this will be big shock for Akhi & Pushpa .If they learn the truth  they both will feel more guilty.

Where Ira will be living ? Banaras ..I thought Banaras the moment I saw kushti akhada in promo  πŸ˜† but later thought there are akhadas in other places of country also na.What if Ira will  live in Jamnagar or Ahmedabad? 

Why is Akhilesh in suit?ok in love & betrayel people become devdas types idhar shows mein dashing ban jate hai πŸ˜† but I still like Akuu in those kurtas.Will BP give his business responsibility to Akku? If yes how would Akhilesh take it since he dosent want anything to do with BP. Has Akhilesh started his own busisness? 

Will Ira change her name & live with diffetent identification ? 

What will be Ira's rection on seeing Akku? Will se get happy & think he came to take her or will she still get worried of Akku's promise to baba

Hide & seek 

Akhilesh what will he think seeing Ira with her daughter ?(If he already didnt know gal could b his daughter)
Will he think Iraji k life mein kaunu aur hai aur Akku k haath pair thande pad jaaye jaise Noddles aka Karan  chapter mein hua tha πŸ€£

That was epic Ram jane hamre haath pair kahe thande ho gaye 

Is baar galatfehmi k liye  Rajkiran to na a jayeπŸ˜†

What would Ira tell her daughter abt her father ? 

Will Mishri also be like Akhilesh ..Bajrangbali's devotee ?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
I think Akhilesh is now handling BPs business..thats why he is wearing suits & he has stopped applying tika on forehead because in that suhagrat episode, ira said to him that the sindoor on my forehead is for your long life.. & the tika on your forehead is for my longlife & he forgot his bajarangbali locket in OT that doctor handover the locket to ira & mishri is wearing the same locket in promos... This is sooo emotional yar.. Mishri k sath uske Papa nahi he pr gale me Papa ka locket he... Ye locket uske Papa ki yaad He😭😭😭  
I think ira is living johnpur because in Mondays preview they said johnpur jane wale bus ka accident hua 

I think that doctor will tell him that she was pregnant.. & Akhilesh & pushpa will always keep blaming themselves in those 5 years that they lost 2 lives...😭😭
& guys on Monday's preview Akhileshs eyes are teary & red.. & when he listens that ira is dead his eyes expresses everything yar... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

& do you remember that scene when Akhilesh was ganga maasi he says to ira keh do ki wo mar gaya he mere liye.. Ira says aisa mat kaho me toh chahungi ki meri umar bhi use lag jaye... & then this scene when Akhilesh says iraji aap mar gayii mere liye πŸ˜­
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

I think Akhilesh is now handling BPs business..thats why he is wearing suits & he has stopped applying tika on forehead because in that suhagrat episode, ira said to him that the sindoor on my forehead is for your long life.. & the tika on your forehead is for my longlife & he forgot his bajarangbali locket in OT that doctor handover the locket to ira & mishri is wearing the same locket in promos... This is sooo emotional yar.. Mishri k sath uske Papa nahi he pr gale me Papa ka locket he... Ye locket uske Papa ki yaad He 😭😭😭  

I think ira is living johnpur because in Mondays preview they said johnpur jane wale bus ka accident hua 

I think that doctor will tell him that she was pregnant.. & Akhilesh & pushpa will always keep blaming themselves in those 5 years that they lost 2 lives...😭😭
& guys on Monday's preview Akhileshs eyes are teary & red.. & when he listens that ira is dead his eyes expresses everything yar... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

& do you remember that scene when Akhilesh was ganga maasi he says to ira keh do ki wo mar gaya he mere liye.. Ira says aisa mat kaho me toh chahungi ki meri umar bhi use lag jaye... & then this scene when Akhilesh says iraji aap mar gayii mere liye πŸ˜­

I saw the precap but where will Ira go now? Mumbai to Jaunpur but there are many places in btwn so it is possible she was heading to one of the places but still I think the place will  be in UP where Ira will live.

I do remember that scene from.Ganga masi track.Well if two persons in  life is very important almost equally  then he end up upsetting or hurting one of them.When Moti ba was angry at Ira for vasectomy secret Akku supported Ira & it hurt Pushpa  & now Pushpa in danger Aku is angry ao said those bitter words to Ira.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah after leap in dui hanso ke jode ka Milan jald se jald karava do.. Is waqt to in dui hanso K jode ka ek pilla bhi he.. I mean bachaa bhi he πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
& I think this time ye pilla hi in dui hanso k jode ko milayega...  

Excited to see papa Akhilesh & mumma ira πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre arre arre... 😲ITNA aage ki mat Socho...

Itna aage tak toh serial walon ne bhi nahi socha hoga ab takπŸ˜†

Sometimes I think they write the story everyday. No previous planning. Just keep on adding sequences according to TRPs. So, half the times there is absolutely no logicπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Abhi filhaal toh itna hi samajh lo ki bhai, log sirf Akhira Ka romance dekhna chahte Hain. No one's interested in watching Babas and chelas or what Adi is doing or how BP fell in love with Devina. Even Pushpak fights have become boring. 

So somehow Akhira romance has to come back on track. And for that, there's only 1 tried and tested formula...πŸ€“πŸ˜Ž

Step 1. Set the stage for some fighting & misunderstandingπŸ₯Ί (because people just loved their nok jhok and Jiyaa is very good at comedy and picking fake fights, especially with Akhi)

Step 2. Takraar se pyaar πŸ€ͺ( the khatti-meethi nok jhok again pulls their heart-strings and they start loving each other...now, once again)

Step 3. Feel the longing ( now is the time for songs...a look, a touch, he getting a saree for her or she putting a bandage on his wound, don't forget sindoor & mangalsutra...all this while songs play in the background)

Step 4. One falls in trouble, other comes to rescue πŸ€—( put together some illogical situations to make either one fall in deep trouble...& this time it's easier since they have the kid. So, Jaan bachana Aur Phir Pyar Ho Jana)

Step 5. Clearing all misunderstanding, straight talk 😊(finally they talk, truth is revealed. Yeh step pehele hi ho jaata toh step 1,2,3,4 ki zaroorat hi Nahi padhti. But who cares...we want Akhira romance...bas)

Additional Step : Beti Ka pyar β€οΈπŸ˜›( now this step is only applicable in the post-leap sequence. Jaise khane ke upar dhaniya patta dalkar garnishing karte Hain, this bitiya-chapter is the garnishing on our original recipe. It adds to the flavour and makes it more attractive)

Toh ye the steps Akhira Milan ki recipe ke.🀣 Ab yeh biriyani banegi ya khichdi...Woh toh Akhira hi JaneπŸ˜‰.

Scorpionn thumbnail
Agree with you.. After leap I don't have interest in watching pushpa Devina BP aadi & all I just want to see Akhira & Akhira ka pyar.. & in recent days they added to much of drama & they concentrated less on Akhira.. After leap they have to concentrate on Akhira... After all they are USP of the show & audience is dying to see their romance... 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Actually I dont mind seeing others sure some tracks were bad but  other members cant be ignored they are very much part of story I just want proper story &  balance  of. AkhIra scene & others scenes.We need more light hearted tracks like Kasam Algebra ki & Don track.. atleast here we got to see Akku as Ganga Masi not like fake Pushpa,Devina pregnancy,Baba.. with no proper conclusion.Baba se yaad aayaa baba will be there after leap also ? baba tak toh phir bhi jhel liya par ab kahin story mein koi aur bailbuddhi track jaise..kisi dayan ka dil na aa jaaye Akhilesh par πŸ€£ phir Ira vs Dayan.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Agar leap k bad baba firse aaya toh is bar Akhilesh uski band baja dega.. Kyonki sawal Akhira ke bachee ka he... Aur Akhilesh ne baba ko vachan diya tha kyonki usne ye socha ki use kabhi bacha hoga hi nahi...  
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha...πŸ˜† leap hua bhi nahi, khichdi pehle hi pak gayi.
Vaise Baba will definitely be there...he is the one who will pose the greatest threat to Mishri and it will a real test for Akhilesh as he will have to act and save his child.

I don't think the doctor will tell anything about Ira's pregnancy now. Because the misunderstandings have to be made deeper and Akhilesh's bitterness for Ira has to remain. Tabhi toh Kahaani twisted rahegi. If Akhi knows about Ira's pregnancy now, his bitterness will go and guilt will take  its place, thus making him want Ira back. So as soon as he sees Ira after 5 yrs, he will immediately try to get her back. Itni jaldi dono me patch-up nahi ho sakta. Phir to Kahaani  hi khatam.

So, his misunderstandings have to remain. Then, when he will meet Ira, he will still be hostile towards her and might even think her daughter to be someone else's. He has to slowly come to the realisation that Mishri has so much in common with him and later come to know that she is his daughter.

Here, the truth will be corroborated by BP (yes, he has to talk sometime) and the Semen-sample doctor. Meanwhile Devina will create her usual problems so that Akhilesh doesn't patch up with Ira and his daughter again.

It has to be seen what role Bhoomi Bhavik have to play in this. They can play a very important role as they are equally sympathetic towards both Akhilesh and  Ira and their judgment is  unbiased.

Hope this time its kept logical and the comedy elements should be kept intact 

Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah this time bhoomi bhavik will do something just like last time they did.. I think after leap mishri will have any problem Akhilesh will help her or he will feel that they have many things in common.. Some things of her may reminds him of ira & may mishri tells him that her mom tells her about her father her father is devotee of bajarangbali.. He also likes wrestling.. He is a very nice person.. He is pure hearted etc etc.& the locket she is wearing is her father's locket then he will realize that 5 years ago he forgots his locket in OT . & may he reads mishris name somewhere written as Akira Akhilesh Pandey (may be mishri is her petname)  
& after reunion ira will tell him that she escaped from Mumbai to save their baby from baba because Akhilesh said to her she is dead for him & to leave his life forever & their baby is the last memory  of Akhilesh... Or mishri unke pyar ki nishani he..😳😳. Hamare pyar ke nishani ko me kisi baba k hawale nahi karungi etc etc 
& after leaving his life mishri reminds of Akhilesh to her everyday... She saw Akhilesh in him & living life in memories of him... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­