Fairness of Contestant

Music67 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The contestant this season brilliant.
But in fairness - some contestant like Vibhor is actually participated in many award shows. So how do we say he is a new singing sensation when he already is one.

Why the past successes of him n others are not being told
 I think not fair if you have experience against those not exprience as participants. Also throughout the episodes some favouritism towards him. 

Some scam?  
Edited by Music67 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
What award shows you are talking about? Please tell me more.
Vibhor was a contestant in SRGMP L'il Champs 2008. Salman and Nitin were finalists of L'il Champs 2011. Kunal was in SRGMP 2012 and Neelanjana was there in Voice Kids last year.
Most of the past contestants of this season were also part of some regional or national reality show.
Music67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

What award shows you are talking about? Please tell me more.

Vibhor was a contestant in SRGMP L'il Champs 2008. Salman and Nitin were finalists of L'il Champs 2011. Kunal was in SRGMP 2012 and Neelanjana was there in Voice Kids last year.
Most of the past contestants of this season were also part of some regional or national reality show.

That's my point.  Shouldn't this indian idol be a platform for raw talents who have the ability to priceed t o the next level?  

Or its about ratings to earn revenue?  Interesting topics raised by others also on other points of the show.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Music67

That's my point.  Shouldn't this indian idol be a platform for raw talents who have the ability to priceed t o the next level?  

Or its about ratings to earn revenue?  Interesting topics raised by others also on other points of the show.

I think this formula is working these days. Not only singing shows, dancing shows too.