Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabyata

I feel he  is gonna be  emotionally attaching  towards her. As Mauli..not as his Daughter Mishti's mother
It  will start  slowly and cautionally
aare no Not another Nannu/Kunnu story

agree...fully

this time they cant show any white knight syndrome...he cant be immature when it comes to her...it wil be a mature kind of love from him now...they cant make maunal part 2 look like KuNan...esp from Kunal's side...that would be a big blunder...
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yanks28

arre koi toh reply karo ...what do u guys think? i want to pick your brainsnow...where is this going? or will u guys stick to the narrative that he wont fall for her at all...do u guys believethis or is there a twist awaiting us?

i don't know he fall for her or not anything can happen but i sooo wish he fall for her. he romantically fall or not but i think for the story progress need something. they already showed mauli have feelings for him then what can show? possible scenario can be--- if they show kunal not fall then they will show he is concern for her and later learn that she have feelings for him that will make things complicated for him. From mauli side she is already in love with him then what can they do is slowly she accept the past her past, his past, KN past and see kunal as in a new light which is hints in the promo and one more thing i blv how much mauli love him she will not cross all the limits if they get close it will be just hit of the moment.

thats all i think right now if they don't show maunal in a romantic way πŸ˜†
Edited by sid_ridz - 5 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

Sorry ..went to eat  something so i can take my medicine

He will start having emotions  for Mauli. slowly...at the same   he must be thinking...Mauli is commented to ishan,engaged..
aur phir how he ditched her once..and is she  going to believe him again

Tess..and emotions aane ka process yahin hoga...issi camp mein...pakka...warna yahan bhejne ka kya matlab? mauli is already thinking of him ...so why are they sent here alone if he wont feel for her??? must think logically ...this is for him not her...she is already struggling...now his time starts
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

i don't know he fall for her or not anything can happen but i sooo wish he fall for her. he romantically fall or not but i think for the story progress need something. they already showed mauli have feelings for him then what can show? possible scenario can be--- if they show kunal not fall then they will show he is concern for her and later learn that she have feelings for him that will make things complicated for him. From mauli side she is already in love with him then what can they do is slowly she accept the past her past, his past, KN past and see kunal as in a new light which is hints in the promo and one more thing i blv how much mauli love him she will not cross all the limits if they get close it will be just hit of the moment.

thats all i think right now if they don't show maunal in a romantic way πŸ˜†

to put it bluntly...fans think she will sleep with him...i dont see that happening...at all...maybe they can have a very intense moment but it will never be immoral from her...maybe a near kiss is possible..not now but at some point ...
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

agree...fully

this time they cant show any white knight syndrome...he cant be immature when it comes to her...it wil be a mature kind of love from him now...they cant make maunal part 2 look like KuNan...esp from Kunal's side...that would be a big blunder...

one thing we noted..after leap--kunal is shown kafi mature,,more understandable
so  now things will not run..jaise K&N ke time per hua tha
moreover ab Mauli ka trust  bi ik main concern hoga
It is Mauli..Not Nandini  jo jat se agree kar jayegi
I still feel..Mauli is loving him .. But yeh manna ki she is going to accept him...it is  debatable thing

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

to put it bluntly...fans think she will sleep with him...i dont see that happening...at all...maybe they can have a very intense moment but it will never be immoral from her...maybe a near kiss is possible..not now but at some point ...

yap thats what i am trying to say πŸ˜ƒ
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't know if kunal fall in love with mauli or not but I want him to realise that what he did to mauli was extremely wrong and how much pain she suffered because kunal is so casual with her as if nothing happened in fact gets irritated with mauli's behaviour.Till now i have not seem an inch of guilt in him.
yanks28 thumbnail

one thing we noted..after leap--kunal is shown kafi mature,,more understandable
so  now things will not run..jaise K&N ke time per hua tha
moreover ab Mauli ka trust  bi ik main concern hoga
It is Mauli..Not Nandini  jo jat se agree kar jayegi
I still feel..Mauli is loving him .. But yeh manna ki she is going to accept him...it is  debatable thing

many felt she is over him tho...and doesnt love him...so theyve clarified that...now time forprogress...

he will definitely not be cringe worthy this time around...he wont be running after maulis car and crying a flood of tears to confess his love...he will have self control
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I don't know if kunal fall in love with mauli or not but I want him to realise that what he did to mauli was extremely wrong and how much pain she suffered because kunal is so casual with her as if nothing happened in fact gets irritated with mauli's behaviour.Till now i have not seem an inch of guilt in him.

it's bound to come...3 months mein itna toh dikha hi sakte hain...yeh nahin toh kya dikhayenge...more scenes of Dida predicting future...or Radhika giving confused looks...now Ishans mom...adding her own achaar masalaπŸ˜›
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Humm..I don't know--why fans thinking this way..sleeping and all

aare kissi ko love karna means--bed sharing  karna kaise hua
Sab--nandini ki category mein nahi aate
Personally...that is nonsense
Even I feel --if u love someone--aur uske liye milna ya..ik hona..i mean no necessary to be life partner

For K&M..i feel
all of a sudden koi moment --just tini bini ..pal..aisa aaye--where they just don't remember  the current phase
in that moment may be they  come just close as normal hug or that kind kind of thing
or they say some words..kuch aisa

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119
Next