Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hard-09 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Salman was the best. Nilanjana also sang really well. These two are top 2 for me. Did not like the song given to nilanjana, they should give her better songs .
altgr thumbnail
Such a beautiful episode. Enjoyed all the performances. Salman was amazing. Loved Vibhor and Salman's duet, Vibhor surprised me. Neelanjana and Kunal were good as usual. Missed Neha.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great show. Loved the stories of Randhir Kapoor. Salman's solo brought tears to my eyes. I loved it. Kunal too was excellent.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Neelanjana the best...she deserved the mausam way more. Ankush was a revelation. Did not like Salman's performances at all..the judges over rate him way too much..sorry Salman fans
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Salman is in a category of his own. And Neelanjana has shown the most growth. Both deserve to win but I know they won't

Judge are more interested in bad singers like Kunal and Vibhor
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Salman is in a category of his own. And Neelanjana has shown the most growth. Both deserve to win but I know they won't

Judge are more interested in bad singers like Kunal and Vibhor

That's why no judges comments for Kunal's performances. Sony is not giving promos of Kunal's performances too.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

That's why no judges comments for Kunal's performances. Sony is not giving promos of Kunal's performances too.

Did you see last weeks medley? Kunal sang almost 80% of the songs😆 He always gets unfair advantages.

Kunal and Vibhor are the weakest but Im sure they will be finalists.

Knowing Indian Idol I will not be surprised if they eliminated Neelanjana or even Salman😆
altgr thumbnail
Again very good episode. Loved Neelanjana and Kunal's performances. Ankush was good too.
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Salman, Nilanjana, Kunal and Nitin are my top favs.. both days were amazing as always.. 
the 8th with all the awesome RK back stories and todays with Badshah.. I LOVE this show.. :)