Jazbaat Jazbaat hotein hain

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Sahi or galat nahinπŸ˜† This is the tagline of this show and the show is hell bent on proving it. 

First via Kunal and Nandini showing their love as divine and great. Despite having a loving and dedicated wife and despite have a great friend in Mauli both of them stabbed her in the back and their love is still great because Jazbaat Jazbaat hotein hain

And now they are trying to prove that via Mauli

I mean her husband didn't only lie and but cheated on her with her bestfriend but also called her a liar ,said that I don't have any respect for you, doubted her pregnancy and repeatedly told her he doesn't love  her.Despite all this Mauli has very easily forgiven him in fact still loves and craves for his attention. 

And in all probability Mauli will break Ishaan's heart who has been loyal and committed to her selflessly and go back to a cheater and because juzbaat can never be wrong

I know there are lots  of assumptions in Mauli's storyline but at least that is where it seems to be headed. What has me most worried  is that in order to prove their tagline they might even show Mauli and Kunal getting intimate and breaking Ishaan's trust.😭

I hope this doesn't happen but there are many things I hoped will happen and did not happen so.

In any case if this does happen the for me atleast I don't believe Jazbaat are always right, One cant be utterly selfish only caring about your Jazbaat and no one else's.Kunal was wrong then and Mauli will definitely be wrong now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Sahi or galat nahin πŸ˜† This is the tagline of this show and the show is hell bent on proving it. 

First via Kunal and Nandini showing their love as divine and great. Despite having a loving and dedicated wife and despite have a great friend in Mauli both of them stabbed her in the back and their love is still great because Jazbaat Jazbaat hotein hain

I mean her husband didn't only lie and but cheated on her with her bestfriend but also called her a liar ,said that I don't have any respect for you, doubted her pregnancy and repeatedly told her he doesn't love  her.Despite all this Mauli has very easily forgiven him in fact still loves and craves for his attention. 

And in all probability Mauli will break Ishaan's heart who has been loyal and committed to her selflessly and go back to a cheater and because juzbaat can never be wrong

I know there are lots  of assumptions in Mauli's storyline but at least that is where it seems to be headed. What has me most worried  is that in order to prove their tagline they might even show Mauli and Kunal getting intimate and breaking Ishaan's trust.😭

I hope this doesn't happen but there are many things I hoped will happen and did not happen so.

In any case if this does happen the for me atleast I don't believe Jazbaat are always right, One cant be utterly selfish only caring about your Jazbaat and no one else's.Kunal was wrong then and Mauli will definitely be wrong now.

Aise log bhut hi wahiyat hote hai
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sahi or galat nahin πŸ˜† This is the tagline of this show and the show is hell bent on proving it. 

@bold-Me too worried about this.I hope this doesn't happen and I have trust in mauli.
I don't believe that juzzbaat is juzzbaat.Juzzbaat sahi galat nahi hote.One can't make others life hell just because of their so called juzzbaat.

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol i made an extra large post about it.. now seeing this post i feel i could have cut short mine.. πŸ˜†

i hope they dont do that. i mean they dont make her wrong in this process and say "juzzbat sahi galat nhi hote " and this justifies kunal nandini too.. πŸ˜•

this is the main thing.. if she has forgiven him?? no! but does she still craves for his attention?? i dont know.. it will be a disappointment. loving him to the extent of wanting him will be a big time disappointment..  i just hope she has a soft corner for him but hasnt forgiven him aise hii..  

see i agree ishaan will be heartbroken but its for his good only.. at least he will not have to marry a person who is not in love with him or is not even trying to make their relationship work..
and i hope mauli doesnt ditch him at the very last moment.. like he is all set for marriage and families are involved and mishti too.. so i want mauli to wake up in time.. 

dont tell me this pls.. i have immense faith in her.. i am sure she isnt like kunal.. 

@red -- this!! he was selfish when he left her.. he had no majboori.. u cant say that i love someone else and i dont love u and i dont have reasons for breaking up our marriage but i have my selfish reason that i love someone else.. lol.. will talk about mauli when i am clear that she is another kunal in making. as of now i dont think she is..

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketty84

Aise log bhut hi wahiyat hote hai

Exactly . Matlab selfish honkey ek aur reason Juzbaat.πŸ˜†

And here these so called Juzbaat are not relatable at all.

I would only talk about myself.I could never understand why Kunal fell out of love with Mauli and in love with Nandini.

And now I cant understand why Mauli is still in love with Kunal.

I mean I can understand her being scarred for life but still being in love with Kunal and wanting his attention is too much for me.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tag line should be 'Besharmi besharmi hotein hain, sahi or galat nahi hoti'! πŸ˜†
jogi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a silent reader and enjoy everyone's post.

I am giving up on Molly, whatever she is doing is beyond my understanding. Going to kunal's home taking care of Pari is not realistic for me.
The way show is going it is possible that lunar and molly come together ... jajbaat...
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And with this tagline, makers think that the show is inspiring in some way. No, it's not.
And who the hell said "Juzzbat Sahi ya galat nahi hote, juzzbat bas juzzbat hote hn".

Because this one sentence will be enough to justify almost every single juzzbat in the world that can be harmful for someone else's existence & sanity.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like Dida's  words

Jazbaat ki ik choti si chingari..basi basai  duniya ko rakh kar sakti hai

"Jazbaat  hi ghar basate hai aur Jazbaat hi ghar tabah kar dete hai

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

@bold-Me too worried about this.I hope this doesn't happen and I have trust in mauli.

I don't believe that juzzbaat is juzzbaat.Juzzbaat sahi galat nahi hote.One can't make others life hell just because of their so called juzzbaat.

Mee too.Its my biggest fear that Mauli will also cheat on Ishaan like Kunal did with Mauli..Ya level of betrayal is different because Mauli and Ishaan are not married but still.

More than Mauli right now I have trust on KunalπŸ˜† .He really seems to be in love with dead Nandini.So he wont betray her memory.
1 2
Next