It's a prank gone horribly wrong-Bigg Boss contestant Jasleen Matharu

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Shaheen Parkar (MID-DAY; December 8, 2018)

Jasleen Matharu is the latest contestant to be shown the door in Bigg Boss. Her eviction will be shown in tonight's episode of the Salman Khan-hosted reality show. In her three-month-long stint inside the house, Matharu hit headlines owing to her alleged romance with bhajan maestro Anup Jalota. Her revelation of dating the singer, 65, for the past three years came as a shock to her family as well as viewers.

However, having been eliminated from the controversial show, Matharu now has a different story to offer. "I am 28 and he is 65. I was shocked that it had become a national issue. I Googled all that was written about me; I saw the memes about Anup ji and me," she says.

Point out to her that she had claimed to be involved with him, on national television, and she cuts in, "Our affair is a prank gone horribly wrong. As the show's theme was jodis, I suggested that Anup ji come along; we were a guru-shishya jodi. But when Salman was introducing the housemates in the opening episode, I joked that I know Anup ji for three years and that we are together. Anup ji was taken aback and did not react. Had he reacted then, the matter would have ended there. I continued the joke inside the house, and he played along. But when he realised things were going too far, he was scared."

Their public display of affection especially when she smothered him with kisses in an episode did not miss anyone's notice. "I kissed him on the cheek and forehead. There was nothing romantic about it." Edited by ---Manish--- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Fakeness unlimited...itni fak toh veena malik bhi nahi thi
Wow. Pretty eye opening reveal here...
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chingaari

Fakeness unlimited...itni fak toh veena malik bhi nahi thi

It was a shocker for me too...

Though I liked Jasleen in the show
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SovereignFever

Wow. Pretty eye opening reveal here...

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I knew frm the start it's a fake jodi just like all other jodis 
Only one Jodi was real - Sisters 

BB ppl wanted the TRP and made that Intro vid with them ...I am sure it was BB team who wanted them to enter in the show as Jodi 

And thing is in the boring intro episode, audience talked abt Anup-Jasleen only so BB's mission accomplished 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh ho saxhai ki moorat the most becahri jasleen and most fair too jiske saatg sabse badi nainsaafiyan hui hain jhooti nikli
Who plays this kind if prank and then claim to be all hurt when peopke told her about anup ki statements outside and cry a river aisa bola unho ne lol

Ab iska pappu ban gaya toh she is trying to play all cool and coming across even more fake how about a no comments it is our personal matter
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL what a joker .Rohit is way better than her.πŸ˜† 
diasingh2 thumbnail
So now its a Joke? A prank gone wrong? 
What a SLAP on her loyal fans who were fighting for her on various platforms. 
I'm glad I am not one of themπŸ˜†, but I am VERY disappointed.

Even if it was fake, couldn't they play it smart.😲? 

They could've simply said that we broke up post Bigg Boss.

Now she is digging her own grave by revealing all these things.

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 years ago
waahjiwaah thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most of the people in this form were, for some reasons, hell bent to portray her as seedhi saaf dil girl with no makkari. Bechari naari jiske liye BB biased hai. STRONG WOMAN ... LOL

Yeah! It takes hell lot of strength to be makkar and deedh of this level. Tried to take fake sympathy that Anoop ji left her under pressure .. ...yuk

Edited by waahjiwaah - 5 years ago