Perfect Pati

Crazy Pushkar

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Pushkar crossed all limits strangling vidi
I am left thinking why should this poor girl deal with this? 
Because mandodari did with raavan? In an epic tale? 
And this means vidi should starve herself, allow this abuse to continue because he is crazy? 

I dont think its fair at all...She should have left when she had a chance...

His mother should be the one dealing with all of this honestly...she was far too busy crying over the husband that left her for her sister to notice that her son was bat shit crazy...also shes oblivious to whats happening with meera how unobservant is this woman...

Also i disagree so much with how damini is doing all of this...i watched shane dawson sneak a therapist on jake paul...she also did not diagnose him after meeting him one time but this woman can from asking him one or two questions😆

also she says stage 2 is pushkar can do anything of this sickness he has... uhm i think cutting off badri's tongue means he passed this stage years ago...
Bringing in the therapist is such an interesting angle but i feel its wasted by poor writing

So all pushkar's atrocities and chauvinistic thought are going to be labeled as him being crazy...great... 
whats he going to get two pills a day and become a perfect sanskari beta😆 how i puke at the thought...
I think that one of the things i admired about him the most was how badass he was dealing with rangeela😆

Also how dumb is the mother two weeks ago she said its normal for husband and wife to trust each other before sex now shes losing her shit knowing her son isnt getting laid😆

I think the mother is the one whose crazy honestly she has mild personality disorder while son has severe
m all for her kicking vidita out😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree abt rajshree's sudden U-turn regarding Vidhi Pushkar's private life
Like what is up with all the telly moms? I think I've seen this same thing in other serials too
Matlab ek toh this is an arranged marriage
They somewhat knew each other not totally
N now what they do in their room is their business
Whenever they want to take their relationship ahead is their prerogative
Why are these elders poking their nose into this
Fist mami now rajshree
Rajshree is totally blind when it comes to Pushkar
Maybe coz he has very carefully cultivated this image over years
Plus he's never been in as a tight spot as he in now before
She is an educated lady yet how did she quickly believe that Vidhi's pregnant? I was shaking my head throughout that scene
Maasa ka reaction is understood but Rajshree? 
No tests no docs
Just bahu rushing for the bathroom n hurray! good news
Plus that scene abt Pushkar saying Vidhi wanted to get his purity checked
Like think lady...ladko ki purity test hogi bhi to kaise ðŸ˜•
Her brains go on a vacay when it comes to her dear son

Abt that doc..yeah I too didnt get how some qs can determine that but what do I know
Badi experienced n qualified doc hogi ðŸ˜†

Vidhi couldnt have left too
Pushkar's got her entire family on his side
Plus he's threatened her, he knows her weak points
She knows they arent her blood family so she's always been extra cautious abt their "izzat"
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

I agree abt rajshree's sudden U-turn regarding Vidhi Pushkar's private life

Like what is up with all the telly moms? I think I've seen this same thing in other serials too
Matlab ek toh this is an arranged marriage
They somewhat knew each other not totally
N now what they do in their room is their business
Whenever they want to take their relationship ahead is their prerogative
Why are these elders poking their nose into this
Fist mami now rajshree
--She said initially its fine if they built trust with each other now a sudden 180 and shes all like how can they not be sleeping together i think that is idiotic extremely idiotic thinking and also her statements about how she felt entitled to know this information annoyed me...

Mami is one of the most unnecessary characters i have ever seen she is neither funny nor entertaining shes loud in her acting...and her fake english is super annoying 
Lol i do like rangeela and bella😆 even bella's mom they are villains but they have their endearing sides as well like bella's mom does feel bad...she has depth to some extent sometimes...
but with mami i just want to slit my throat when she comes on screen similar to that girl who makes pushki all the time shes so loud in her acting also i am so confused when she comes on screen because one minute she will be like she pushkar is crazy i need to tell vidita what his really like but when alone with vidita she starts taunting her about how much she knows about pushkar 
her acting is so bad😆 its like shes two diff people

Rajshree is totally blind when it comes to Pushkar
Maybe coz he has very carefully cultivated this image over years
Plus he's never been in as a tight spot as he in now before
-- No wait i feel it took vidita little less than a month to see what this woman couldnt in pushkar's entire childhood...M sorry but nobody can hide that much stuff for that long when u live with them...this woman is an irresponsible parent to some extent😆
she literally knew nothing about vidita and married her off to pushkar so fast...
also can she not think logically at all pushkar's lies make no sense at time..
shes one of those parents who blv anything their kids tell them

She is an educated lady yet how did she quickly believe that Vidhi's pregnant? I was shaking my head throughout that scene
Maasa ka reaction is understood but Rajshree? 
No tests no docs
Just bahu rushing for the bathroom n hurray! good news
Plus that scene abt Pushkar saying Vidhi wanted to get his purity checked
Like think lady...ladko ki purity test hogi bhi to kaise ðŸ˜•
Her brains go on a vacay when it comes to her dear son

Abt that doc..yeah I too didnt get how some qs can determine that but what do I know
Badi experienced n qualified doc hogi ðŸ˜†
--Lol i forgot about that pregnancy thing that was the stupidest scene i have seen in a while tbh soon as they made this all about pushkars sickness the only two people i am enjoying watching is the vidi actress and ayush...ayush is so good he went from being this clear uncaring villainous mastermind who controlled everyone in his world so easily to this insecure mentally ill person so effortlessly other than that i feel the quality of the writing kind of dropped like the weird scenes with vidita and ashwin jijusa holding hands to the weird scenes of pushkar dropping a freaking cupboard on him and her whole family ending up staying with the rathores😆i feel like there's alot of unnecessary stuff...theres way too much going on 
I dont know how poor vidi doesnt explode

I think also that maybe his mom is illiterate i think she comes from a village she did say that once or twice , how else can we explain that male virginity test thing that made no sense ðŸ˜†
maybe they could have said std test it would have made more sense

Vidhi couldnt have left too
Pushkar's got her entire family on his side
Plus he's threatened her, he knows her weak points
She knows they arent her blood family so she's always been extra cautious abt their "izzat"
--Honestly she should have left
You should never let an abuser think they have power over u like this also how does quietly taking his shitty behavior mean that 
1. she should have told the police and his whole family.  plus ashwin would support her and her sister nivi
2. She is educated she can support her self
3. Why should she help pushkar because someone she met a month ago made her, her daughter and she owes her? so she should become madodari and allow him to strangle her and bear his atrocities what exactly does this teach us? I rem clearly she saved his mom when they met..she never asked to be her daughter in law she was saught out... what does she owe these people instead she should say they ruined her life
4. By ripping of pushkar's lies and saying what he is even if they all believe shes lying even her own family taking his side...then she should clean leave...
5. His madness is his mother's problem for being idiotic enough to believe all his lies 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was gonna happen sooner or later I had predicted before. Pushkar is the exact carbon copy of wife abuser  Viraj Dobriyal. Nothing new in the serial as such.Pushkar is a Psychopath who needs to face the law & go to.a mental.asylum.He's definitely crazy but not dudh ka dhula sanskari beta. 😆 ðŸ˜†.He has got an equally clueless mom.and Sister and we wonder why there is still no gender empowerment.Such regressive shows with a pathetic disclaimer that they do not support such type of violence reeks of hypocriscy at its best.Edited by masked - 5 years ago
Saga154 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello..I started watching perfect pati for sayali sanjeev. I missed her on television. Perfect pati is a kind of show which makes you think. I don't know what kind of message they want to give. Initially I was thinking that Pushkar was actually in love with vidhi but now I dought ..what kind of love is that..she should leave and find someone else that would be true respect to humanity..let's see how story progresses.. and reviews about the show are kind of disturbing.. pushkar is such an unstable personality like he also doesn't know what exactly he wants...and who else here thinks that vidhi should stay with pushkar?
Krishanjain thumbnail
Honestly speaking I see this serial for Sayali only. Actually so many unusual points in this serial. This is lacking of story & direction. Actually this is a story of psyco family named Perfect Pati. Many things that are shown in this never resemble/acceptable in society now a days.
So overall needs to improve. Particularly direction & story. Mama Mami I don't understand why they are in serial. Rajshree so so. Nothing  impressive. Below standard/expectation. Finally you can say Poor story Poor direction.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
1st point - Rajeshriji's unwarranted interference in couple's life 
Maa is rightly worried about her son's and daughter-in-law's.. who's like her daughter for her... married life!! At first, she had taken it easy!! They had been to Mumbai for HM (which was after some incidents). HM is essentially consummation of marriage!!  But with Pushkar manipulating, showing off things, covering up his misdeeds... Maa is rightly worried that the two are not a couple in any terms, building only a facade of a happy couple!!
2nd point - Rajeshriji is blind to pushkar's personality - 
 Now, I agree with Ashu on this!! Maa is totally impressed and is blind to her son's behaviour!! Bcoz he's been a smooth liar, manipulating ppl, with support from ppl like Badri or the lady doctor or the actor!!  Nobody has ever dared to go against him!! There are quite a few loopholes... Of course, there have to be some liberties to be taken...to up the drama, emotional quotient!! 
3rdd point - Vidhita should have left!! 
 hadd she left...the.title of the show... wouldn't work!! She has been very blunt in tackling him... though she acknowledged his murky childhood, empathized with him, asked for time to settle in the relationship, she also  has slapped him, shown her disgust, questioned him with acid in her eyes!!
She had even left the house!! Pushkar very slyly got her back holding to random her jiji-jijaaso!! But then she got a ray of hope...the psychatrist!! She found that this person... her husband...who she had fallen for...can be cured, can be normal!! What can be an incentive more than this!! Getting the person you love is the ultimate goal!! She explained why she's bearing pushkar, when dr asked about it!!
 All in all, the storyline is good, cast is good... screenplay has to be with some twists and turns and some liberties, showing bad so that it can be won over by good!!
 And things actually are poised interestingly now!! Maa should be on Vidhi's side very soon and both the ladies will get pushkar back to normal!! The process...is to be enjoyed!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago