Finally Radha conquers Fear

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
FINALLY๐Ÿ˜†...Feels like EONS passed before Radha ke andar ki LONG BURIED CHETNA finally jaagoed today๐Ÿ˜†

Who knew SO much could happen inside the belly of a giant snake? ๐Ÿคฃ

All the cartoon-giri with the giant snake aside, I loved the simple message the show tried to put across yet again...when you look past all the fears that cloud your mind, your intellect shines as clear and bright as the rays of the sun and suddenly everything is crystal clear...fear literally shuts down your brain...takes away your power to think...the moment you overcome THAT, your mind is able to function clearly again and you begin to see the truths you were blind to for so long. 

That is exactly what happened with Radha today. The very act of gathering the courage to step into the belly of a snake, fighting all her fears...that opened up her mind...enough for her to not instantly jump to suspicion about Krishna's motives as she usually has for a long time now...for once, she was touched and moved by him saying he would have followed her wherever she asked him to. 

An open mind allowed her to piece together Krishna's hints about his motive of ridding her of fear and finally she was able to see what he had been trying to do all this while...ofcourse it's another matter that she's still too naive to understand that she is indeed the girl he loves...she was super eager to pretend that was all still a lie too๐Ÿ˜†...all part of his game to teach her to rise above fear๐Ÿ˜†...Krishna let that be for now with a mischievous smile...because for now, it was all about crossing the big hurdle of fear...and finding courage...for she will need courage first and foremost to face all that is coming their way. 

I was quite amused to see how instantly Radha warmed up to Krishna again the moment she convinced herself that he's always just wished well for her...and doesn't COVET her...lol...am I to guess they are finally going to get a fresh start at friendship after all this? 

Also liked the writers bringing the whole "paana" angle full circle with Krishna clarifying that it was never about paana and khona...those are business terms...vyaapaar...profit and loss...there are no calculations in devotion, in prayer, in love...and that is what she is to him...some beautiful lines here. "Lakshya paaya kahaan jaata hai, Radha...woh toh JEEYA jaata hai...Prem bhi lakshya ki bhaanti paaya nahin, jeeya jaata hai"...And Sumedh emoted Krishna's mixed feelings really well too๐Ÿ‘...how emotional was Krishna repeating again and again how long he's waited for this moment when she moves past fear...haha

Radha's chetna may have jaagoed some but she's still so gullible and naive that she's actually believing Krishna saying he's SCARED of the snake?๐Ÿ˜†...chalo whatever floats her boat for now...atleast she's stopped the constant frowning...overkill ho gaya tha๐Ÿ˜†

However it came about, Krishna deliberately stepped back to allow Radha's courage to rise...how proud did he look seeing her take those determined steps to attack the snake...and there was a larger lesson in all that as he so beautifully put...Courage is mankind's greatest strength...once they have that, they can battle and overcome any challenge in life...that is what he wanted to awaken in Radha and finally he succeeded. 

And it seems this will continue tomorrow...newly fearless Radha isn't gonna give up anytime soon in rescuing Krishna from the belly of the snake๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo, let's see what next chapter they open after this...hopefully they can try friendship for a bit...they do need a shift in the dynamic...time for a new leela๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally!!! Yay!!! I have yet to watch todays episode. But after reading your take , sounds like a reslly good episode:)) Saw yesterdays episode and I had the same feeling... FINALLY!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Subconsciously, Radha really trusts Krishna! She was not hurt at all when Ayan says he won't be able to help her. But she kept looking back and expecting till the end that Krishna will come with her to help her like he always does. (I legit laughed out loud when Radha says, mujhe tumhare bhay ke bare me bhashan nahi sunna ๐Ÿคฃ ) Its like she keeps repeating she doesn't trust her and chants it like a mantra just to convince herself that he is a mayavi but deep down she has
developed a kind of trust and haq
over him.

Coming to the best part of the episode, Krishna taking a step back and doing something proactively to help Radha allay her fears!! I like how this time he doesn't use any of his powers to help Radha to overcome her fears. Also as always they have horrible CGI ๐Ÿ˜† but I like the backstory of Aghasur. Although he sounded like dubbed Hindi version of Voldemort ๐Ÿ˜†    

Thanks for the post, excited to watch todays episode now.

Double Yayy for me. IF is finally allowing me to post from my phone
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Have you watched bucket list on netflix? I was surprised to see Sumedh in the movie. Made me realise I really like his voice ๐Ÿ˜†
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Review after a long time!!!๐Ÿค—
Yes! Finally, THE boat of FRIENDSHIP has SAILED!๐Ÿ˜† As you said, it was such a breathe of fresh air! The constant Pessimism, radha was bringing ,while talking to krishna, for the last 1-2 weeks, was really irking!

Though, i still felt, the route which krishna took was a little over the top!๐Ÿ˜† By seeing his supernatural prowess, his MAYA, she was afraid of him anyways! That barsana paana stunt was a bit unnecessary i feel!๐Ÿ˜† Thodi aur maya dikhaata, woh waise bhi darr  jaati!๐Ÿ˜†

But clearly, her CHETNA has jaagoed fully!๐Ÿ˜† If it was, then she would have caught HIS lie of SARPON SE BHAY LAGTA HAI!๐Ÿ˜† I mean, if i would have been in her place, my reaction would have been, 'You are trying to make me FEARLESS and you, yourself are the one, jo bhay paalke baitha hai!๐Ÿ˜† 

But, nevertheless, i am sure that she will develop that REASONING ability soon enough also!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Krishna was such a proud TEACHER yesterday, who was witnessing his student, being all brave and nirbhay! Some amazing dialogues from the WRITERS yesterday!๐Ÿ‘

I love how the makers keep reminding the CRUX of the show, through these small snippets! I feel, we are going to get such monologues after every ashuddhi  that radha will overcome!๐Ÿ˜ณ The final social message was great! About the inner strength! 

The krishna vaani just elaborated that message!๐Ÿ˜ณ 'We look for other people to GAIN STRENGTH, when the INNER STRENGTH is within US!๐Ÿ˜ณ

PRECAP: ROLE REVERSAL! Radha is going to be the SAVIOUR OF THE ULTIMATE SAVIOUR!๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Finally!!! Yay!!! I have yet to watch todays episode. But after reading your take , sounds like a reslly good episode:)) Saw yesterdays episode and I had the same feeling... FINALLY!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Subconsciously, Radha really trusts Krishna! She was not hurt at all when Ayan says he won't be able to help her. But she kept looking back and expecting till the end that Krishna will come with her to help her like he always does. (I legit laughed out loud when Radha says, mujhe tumhare bhay ke bare me bhashan nahi sunna ๐Ÿคฃ ) Its like she keeps repeating she doesn't trust her and chants it like a mantra just to convince herself that he is a mayavi but deep down she has
developed a kind of trust and haq
over him.

Coming to the best part of the episode, Krishna taking a step back and doing something proactively to help Radha allay her fears!! I like how this time he doesn't use any of his powers to help Radha to overcome her fears. Also as always they have horrible CGI ๐Ÿ˜† but I like the backstory of Aghasur. Although he sounded like dubbed Hindi version of Voldemort ๐Ÿ˜†    

Thanks for the post, excited to watch todays episode now.

Double Yayy for me. IF is finally allowing me to post from my phone
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Have you watched bucket list on netflix? I was surprised to see Sumedh in the movie. Made me realise I really like his voice ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey sorry for the late reply...my schedule's gotten pretty busy now so don't manage to come online until the evening. 

Word about Radha subconsciously having faith in Krishna and much as she rolls her eyes at his gyaan sessions, she started to believe in his preaching too and even quoting him...lol

Re: Agasur...lol honestly I just forwarded most of his parts that didn't involve RK interaction...so have no idea about his backstory...these CGI demons got too repetitive for me so now I forward through them most of the time ...the bad CGI also doesn't help๐Ÿ˜†

Re: Sumedh...oh yeah I heard about him being in Bucket List but haven't gotten a chance to watch the movie yet...will try to check it out soon on Netflix...he deffo has a good voice that he modulates well, especially when he's expressing thehraav๐Ÿ‘
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Review after a long time!!!๐Ÿค—

Yes! Finally, THE boat of FRIENDSHIP has SAILED!๐Ÿ˜† As you said, it was such a breathe of fresh air! The constant Pessimism, radha was bringing ,while talking to krishna, for the last 1-2 weeks, was really irking!

Though, i still felt, the route which krishna took was a little over the top!๐Ÿ˜† By seeing his supernatural prowess, his MAYA, she was afraid of him anyways! That barsana paana stunt was a bit unnecessary i feel!๐Ÿ˜† Thodi aur maya dikhaata, woh waise bhi darr  jaati!๐Ÿ˜†

But clearly, her CHETNA has jaagoed fully!๐Ÿ˜† If it was, then she would have caught HIS lie of SARPON SE BHAY LAGTA HAI!๐Ÿ˜† I mean, if i would have been in her place, my reaction would have been, 'You are trying to make me FEARLESS and you, yourself are the one, jo bhay paalke baitha hai!๐Ÿ˜† 

But, nevertheless, i am sure that she will develop that REASONING ability soon enough also!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Krishna was such a proud TEACHER yesterday, who was witnessing his student, being all brave and nirbhay! Some amazing dialogues from the WRITERS yesterday!๐Ÿ‘

I love how the makers keep reminding the CRUX of the show, through these small snippets! I feel, we are going to get such monologues after every ashuddhi  that radha will overcome!๐Ÿ˜ณ The final social message was great! About the inner strength! 

The krishna vaani just elaborated that message!๐Ÿ˜ณ 'We look for other people to GAIN STRENGTH, when the INNER STRENGTH is within US!๐Ÿ˜ณ

PRECAP: ROLE REVERSAL! Radha is going to be the SAVIOUR OF THE ULTIMATE SAVIOUR!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haha yes, a review after many days๐Ÿ˜†...glad I got some material to reflect on...this is the show's strength :) 

I do agree that Krishna did go overboard in his Mayavi mode...frankly that was getting just as repetitive as Radha's permanent frown to me...which is why the show felt a bit tiresome during this phase cuz hardly anything moved...but glad it's reaching some form of resolution for now. 

I enjoy the Krishna who smiles mischievously and gives gol mol answers to Radha rather than this OTT antics wala Mayavi mode of his with the constant haath ghumana and pretense of threat. The former is balanced better and Sumedh plays that better too. 

It does seem like every barrier that Radha crosses will have an accompanying seekh with it that Krishna will deliver...as you rightly pointed out, yesterday was about courage and finding your inner strength...instead of drowning in fear, we must reach for the courage inside us...a very resonant message. 

spidie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey sorry for the late reply...my schedule's gotten pretty busy now so don't manage to come online until the evening.

Word about Radha subconsciously having faith in Krishna and much as she rolls her eyes at his gyaan sessions, she started to believe in his preaching too and even quoting him...lol

Re: Agasur...lol honestly I just forwarded most of his parts that didn't involve RK interaction...so have no idea about his backstory...these CGI demons got too repetitive for me so now I forward through them most of the time ...the bad CGI also doesn't help๐Ÿ˜†

Re: Sumedh...oh yeah I heard about him being in Bucket List but haven't gotten a chance to watch the movie yet...will try to check it out soon on Netflix...he deffo has a good voice that he modulates well, especially when he's expressing thehraav๐Ÿ‘

No worries, my schedules are also such that I can't discuss the episode which I want to and then when I have time there is bothing to discuss

Watched yesterday's episode. Radha finally manages to triumph over her fear and the first badha has been removed. Now lets see what the next padaav is.

Radha finally understands that he was not trying to create the fear in her but was actually guiding her all the way to become fearless so that she knows her real strength. And she happily deduces that Krishna's premika was also a part if his tactic and she never existed ๐Ÿ˜† How convenient ๐Ÿ˜† Sumedh expressed wonderfully throughout, the joy and pride, slight tinge of despair and then utter happiness of seeing Radha finally conquer her fear.

The USP of the show is that most of the gyaan and message it tries to give emphasises on looking inwards. Whether it be fear, ego, thoughts, etc.

Krishnavaani: The only person who can bring change and guide you is you yourself, so have belief thst you are the most powerful and see the change happen. Andhwishwaas ka nahi Atmavishwas ka sath dijiye!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Well expressed post followed by a very good discussion worth reading!๐Ÿ˜Š  
Are Yaar , you are a very good writer , love to read your posts always.๐Ÿค—
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

No worries, my schedules are also such that I can't discuss the episode which I want to and then when I have time there is bothing to discuss

Watched yesterday's episode. Radha finally manages to triumph over her fear and the first badha has been removed. Now lets see what the next padaav is.

Radha finally understands that he was not trying to create the fear in her but was actually guiding her all the way to become fearless so that she knows her real strength. And she happily deduces that Krishna's premika was also a part if his tactic and she never existed ๐Ÿ˜† How convenient ๐Ÿ˜† Sumedh expressed wonderfully throughout, the joy and pride, slight tinge of despair and then utter happiness of seeing Radha finally conquer her fear.

The USP of the show is that most of the gyaan and message it tries to give emphasises on looking inwards. Whether it be fear, ego, thoughts, etc.

Krishnavaani: The only person who can bring change and guide you is you yourself, so have belief thst you are the most powerful and see the change happen. Andhwishwaas ka nahi Atmavishwas ka sath dijiye!

Haha chalo good, us late lateefs can talk aise hi then๐Ÿ˜†

Would love to hear your thoughts on the next epi too...Radha is UBER happy now after conquering fear and throwing big broad smiles at Krishna every second๐Ÿ˜†...they are both busy exchanging mutual smiles now while Ayan fumes on the side๐Ÿ˜†

Up next seems to be the angle of "Moh" or attachment...Radha has christened Krishna as MOH-an as per the precap๐Ÿ˜†...from literally frowning at him 24/7, she's switched to SMITTEN overnight now๐Ÿ˜†...so it seems that will be the next lesson...about excessive attachment or a somewhat surface attachment...she is now not resisting her attraction to him...but she is still yet to truly KNOW him...maybe that's the lesson that will come out of all this...to not fixate on surface attachment or moh but to look deeper. 

Waise, I would like to see Radha call him "Kanha" sometime...it just sounds sweeter๐Ÿ˜†...she sounds a bit shrill in the way she calls him "Krishna" most of the time...yesterday he even trolled her ki why are you constantly CHEEKHOING? ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: WORD...you've summed it up perfectly๐Ÿ‘...and that is what I love about the show too despite it otherwise being a bit like a children's story๐Ÿ˜†...that they constantly strive to impart these lessons of looking inwards, finding strength and enlightenment through that...

The spiritual nature of Radha's emancipation on this path of learning about love...that is what makes for an interesting watch...love is being portrayed as a path to moksha in a sense...it is not really about romantic love in so much as the spiritual aspect of love that is beyond cosmetic things...the love that connects one to God is what's at play here. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Well expressed post followed by a very good discussion worth reading!๐Ÿ˜Š  

Are Yaar , you are a very good writer , love to read your posts always.๐Ÿค—

Thank you, Viswasruti๐Ÿ˜Š
spidie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha chalo good, us late lateefs can talk aise hi then ๐Ÿ˜†

Would love to hear your thoughts on the next epi too...Radha is UBER happy now after conquering fear and throwing big broad smiles at Krishna every second๐Ÿ˜†...they are both busy exchanging mutual smiles now while Ayan fumes on the side๐Ÿ˜†

Up next seems to be the angle of "Moh" or attachment...Radha has christened Krishna as MOH-an as per the precap๐Ÿ˜†...from literally frowning at him 24/7, she's switched to SMITTEN overnight now๐Ÿ˜†...so it seems that will be the next lesson...about excessive attachment or a somewhat surface attachment...she is now not resisting her attraction to him...but she is still yet to truly KNOW him...maybe that's the lesson that will come out of all this...to not fixate on surface attachment or moh but to look deeper. 

Waise, I would like to see Radha call him "Kanha" sometime...it just sounds sweeter๐Ÿ˜†...she sounds a bit shrill in the way she calls him "Krishna" most of the time...yesterday he even trolled her ki why are you constantly CHEEKHOING? ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: WORD...you've summed it up perfectly๐Ÿ‘...and that is what I love about the show too despite it otherwise being a bit like a children's story๐Ÿ˜†...that they constantly strive to impart these lessons of looking inwards, finding strength and enlightenment through that...

The spiritual nature of Radha's emancipation on this path of learning about love...that is what makes for an interesting watch...love is being portrayed as a path to moksha in a sense...it is not really about romantic love in so much as the spiritual aspect of love that is beyond cosmetic things...the love that connects one to God is what's at play here. 

Radha has literally gone from doubting every move of Krishna to being smitten by him overnight๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†It was fun watching Ayan though๐Ÿ˜† and to top it Balram really has a go at him, ekdam mazeyy se๐Ÿ˜†

Am excited to see how they show this journey of Radha to free herself from Moh that she develops. As Krishna says this is much more difficult than freeing someone from inherent fear. Liked the part where Radha says he is Mohan. She has now got attached to him excessively because he always saved her from trouble, has always stood with and for her and now after he help her in alleviating fear she has become more attached to him and wants to be friends with him:)

I would also love to hear her call him Kanha , it really sounds sweet and has this feeling of apnapan in it๐Ÿ˜ณ But right now we just entered Mohan phase๐Ÿ˜› ( reminds me of Mr. Bhatnagar๐Ÿ˜†)

Word to what you said about spritual nature of Radhas emancipation. 

Precap: Now Radha keeps on looking for Krishna and he is avoiding her.  Would be interesting to see how he will guide her through this phase.