Zain's wicket down too?

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
From today's episode I can say... Yep Aliya is Rehaan's daugter. The bitter truth is known to Zain only and this is eating him inside. Zain can neither share nor accept Aliya as his daughter... this means time for some drama.😛

Coming to Maher and Zain... Maher pakka likes Zain.ðŸ˜ē

EVIDENCE NO 1: 😛

EVIDENCE NO 2 😛😛

And I think Zain might get LBW out soon...ðŸĪ“ Smile se toh aisa hi lag raha hai 😛

Chote Ashraf  Mian ki wicket toh almost gir gayi hai...😆

Lets see Bade Ashraf Mian kab pyaar mein clean bowled hote hain... Biji is going to Umpire their match so draw hone k chances kam hain. 😆 But we have Riffat Ashraf as third umpire...😈 lets see whether Ashraf Borthers losses their wickets to Khan sisters or third umpires does something and cancels the match.😛

MKRL storyline for up coming days...ðŸ˜ģ

Edited by romaila - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Zain considers Maher as good friend. Yeah they may fell for each other soon. 
premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Zain is too disturbed to feel anything right now. Maher can become a pillar of strength and help Zain get out of the situation.
Fawad and Zain confrontation is needed!
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good work Commentator Pinku ðŸ˜†
Khan sisters n Chhote Ashraf Miyan already knocked out n Zain Baba might join the club soon ðŸ˜›

Yeah Aliya is pakka Rehaan's daughter n only Zain knows this truth matlab lots of Dhoom tana nana coming up ðŸ˜›

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We don't have good openers in the team. ðŸ˜’
I was expecting century from Fawad but... he gave away his wicket  too easily. ðŸ˜ģ 

Zain is doing better in the middle orders... the question is will Zain handle Maher's bouncers? ðŸĪĢ

Biji is like 12th players which looks better if locked inside the players room along with her setting drama. ðŸĪŠ
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

What's LBW?

Its one of the cricket terms "leg before wicket." ðŸ˜† The batsman is declared out if the ball hits his leg right in front of the wickets.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

We don't have good openers in the team.  😒

I was expecting century from Fawad but... he gave away his wicket  too easily. ðŸ˜ģ 

Zain is doing better in the middle orders... the question is will Zain handle Maher's bouncers? ðŸĪĢ

Biji is like 12th players which looks better if locked inside the players room along with her setting drama. ðŸĪŠ

OMG epic comment Chhoti ðŸĪĢ
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
No wonder my mind was completely out of it and unable to comprehend what you guys were talking about. I know zilch about cricket or sports. ðŸ˜†
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InCenDia

OMG epic comment Chhoti ðŸĪĢ

Thank you Di.